Scientology is warning its members about Feb 10th

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
Quoted from another source:

Hello, Last week this email below was sent to you. This week Our Org received notice that a group called "Anonymous"will be picketing the Org on 10 feb.2008. That is next sunday. Please check your email often this coming week,because we want everyone there for support, to be on course, to man the VM tent and perhaps some other actions as well. You will be receiving an email from our DSA Deb Danos mid-week. Now is the time to support the Org!

SIGNS of SUCCESS

"Whenever we're really winning, the squirrels start to scream. You can tell if somebody is a squirrel.

They howl or make trouble when we're winning.

Spectacular success can quadruple the number of complaints. Tell the complainees: "Come in,

get Clear." Otherwise skip it.

To understand a squirrel,consider the reaction of somebody who could not run the fifth leg of Help, "How could another person help another person." The thought of this drives some people spinny. That's

a squirrel. They can't view other people helping others without going berserk.

There's nothing personal in having squirrels. Even heroes can have lice."

L. Ron Hubbard HCOB of 1 MAY 1958

Have you noticed that there are a few squirrels gathering 'round? Above is the LRH answer for dealing with squirrels. With an Ideal Org in Georgia we can keep more squirrels in the trees where they belong.

Please Donate today for OUR IDEAL ORG

ORG PHONE 770-522-8983

© 2007 CSGA. All rights reserved. SCIENTOLOGY and LRH, are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International and with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Always the non-sequitur LRH reference to shudder them into their little mental boxes and, of course, the ever-present plea for more money....

Div6

Crusader
They are forwarding an enemy action on their own comm lines?

Thats called "glutz PR".

But then, they have no REAL wins to speak of.

Fricken squirrels...

Boudicca

Patron
So...as a "Wog" who'll be out there walking the picket line next Sunday, please translate this email for me.

What the heck does it mean? :coolwink:

dr3k

Patron with Honors
So...as a "Wog" who'll be out there walking the picket line next Sunday, please translate this email for me.

Org = Church
Squirrel = You/me/everyone else.
Support your local Org = Propaganda to make money
Putting your phone number in a communique the enemy will no doubt intercept = PRICELESS

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron

It means that it would appear that this org (maybe, but not necessarily the others) plan to confront the picket. This makes Magoo's advice to the picketers is all the more important - that's all.

Nick

I am absolutely confused by that language.

To understand a squirrel,consider the reaction of somebody who could not run the fifth leg of Help, "How could another person help another person." The thought of this drives some people spinny.

PLEASE translate this. What the hell is "the fifth leg of Help" ?? And if its not clear after answering that, how would it relate to "How could another person help another person"............ Isn't this the entire basis of everything??? About how they can help everybody?! I'm just altogether baffled.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

PLEASE translate this. What the hell is "the fifth leg of Help" ?? And if its not clear after answering that, how would it relate to "How could another person help another person"............ Isn't this the entire basis of everything??? About how they can help everybody?! I'm just altogether baffled.

One huge part of Scientology is the sessions one gets and gives. You can get a very good idea of what a Scientology session is like by following the instructions in one of my YouTube video sessions. The procedure I'm using is not factually Scientology, but close. It's not a joke, by the way. Most people find it beneficial.

"Help" in this context is the name of a procedure addressing the subject of help in an individual. Some people have issues with helping others, or being helped by others. The procedure is designed to enable an individual to view his own issues on help, and resolve them to his satisfaction. A "leg" is a way of looking at the issue, one leg being how the individual helps another; another leg is how the individual could be helped by another. The fifth leg is how the individual views another person helping another person.

Hope this, er, helps. :)

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor

Even I'm not up to speed on this.

" Help" is a concept that is neccessary to address in any spiritual path. Scn
has auditing processes for this. This is quoting processes and ideas from 1958,
and no doubt there was a set of processes that had at least 5 parts.

"How could another person help another person." This would be the auditing question considered the fifth in a series.

It has been stated by LRH that when scientology is attacked, it generates more interest and contacts to the subject. This may have even been true one time. Specially back in 1958.

However, and interestingly, back in 1958 LRH considered the only people
who would attack scientology were "squirrels". A Squirrel is basicly someone who takes scientology and alters it and this alteration makes it unworkable. So in scifag speak, calling someone a " squirrel" is a bad thing.

Thus to refer to anon as " squirrels" is somewhat nonsensical. You need to have studied scientology for some time and then have added extra things, or altered some things to make a slightly different auditing technology in
order to be a squirrel.

Hell maybe anon actually has one or two squirrels. :)

This board has many. :)

Their is Paul with his internet robot auditor. " Squirrel extrordinaire" he has been called. A deserved title really. However he has had people who have had great success with this robot auditor. The most extrordinary is the person who had the result of the " Suppressed person" rudown. This was rightly called " Magic" by LRH. Here one audits, and maybe at great length, until an
antagonistic person one can not contact, perhaps moved to another country,
initiates a friendly communication.

There is Alan Walters, one of LRHs research auditors in the sixties. He has
taken scientology principles and from them developed what he calls
" Knowledgism".

Then there is the normal, run of the mill " Squirrel". I'm one of those. To be one of those one merely has to practice standard scientology outside of the COS. Far less creative I know. :) And I might add far cheaper than inside COS. :)

There is another twist. All varieties of squirrel per LRH policy are by definition " SPs". Go figure?

I must confess I'm somewhat warming to anon. I know we had this common condition of being officially " SPs". Now we also seem to have the
common condition of being " Squirrels".

Nice warm fuzzy cuddly feel to that. :)

Thanks for the clarification Terry, that actually does make sense. Kind of funny that they don't even understand their own terminology, or at least didn't apply it correctly.

Unfortunately paul I don't think there is any way phsyical touching and yawning could cure any pschological issues or disturbances I might have. I actually did sit there and try the excersize once I got beyond my initial laughter.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Unfortunately paul I don't think there is any way phsyical touching and yawning could cure any pschological issues or disturbances I might have. I actually did sit there and try the excersize once I got beyond my initial laughter.

It's the visualization that is key. The rub and yawn bits just get the energy interchange happening correctly. There are a bunch of testimonials at www.yawnguy.com.

Paul

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious

Hello, Last week this email below was sent to you. This week Our Org received notice that a group called "Anonymous"will be picketing the Org on 10 feb.2008. That is next sunday. Please check your email often this coming week,because we want everyone there for support,
they are attacking. You must help.

to be on course,
show them you continue to study scientology despite all. (of couse courseses aren't free, so pay us more money for them):floor:

to man the VM tent and perhaps some other actions as well.
If not doing a course, you can work for free as a Volunter Minister promoting Scientology or do other things for us for free. :vacuum:

You will be receiving an email from our DSA Deb Danos mid-week.
Stay tuned for further instruction:ball:

Now is the time to support the Org!
Support your Organization now!.:ball:

SIGNS of SUCCESS

"Whenever we're really winning, the squirrels start to scream. You can tell if somebody is a squirrel.
They howl or make trouble when we're winning.
Spectacular success can quadruple the number of complaints. Tell the complainees: "Come in, get Clear." Otherwise skip it.
Squirrel :squirrel: is derogative term meaning anybody who practice Scientology outside of the Church, not paying the Church and not following Church's orders.

The message is: Because they are so bad :devil: , and we are so good (scientologists) :bravo: , the more we are good the more they are complaining. Thus, the fact that there are pickets and people are protesting :furious: mean we are really great people :innocent: on our way to save the world.

To understand a squirrel,consider the reaction of somebody who could not run the fifth leg of Help, "How could another person help another person." The thought of this drives some people spinny. That's a squirrel. They can't view other people helping others without going berserk.
There's nothing personal in having squirrels. Even heroes can have lice."
L. Ron Hubbard HCOB of 1 MAY 1958

Here I'm not sure myself about 'fifth leg of help' but is probably referring to Flow3

flow: a progress of energy between two points; an impulse or direction of energy particles or thought or masses between terminals; the progress of particles or impulses or waves from Point A to Point B. The four flows used in processing are:
flow one, something happened to self;
flow two, doing something to another;
flow three, others doing things (helping, in this case) to others;
flow zero, self doing something to self.

Basically it says that we are so bad people that we get crazy mad seeing Scientologists helping other people, thats why we are protesting - we are so evil that we don't want anybody to help anybody.

Have you noticed that there are a few squirrels gathering 'round? Above is the LRH answer for dealing with squirrels.
The above is what our founder says as the WHY there are protests. :bowdown: Wouldn'y you dare to contracdit him, do you?

With an Ideal Org in Georgia we can keep more squirrels in the trees where they belong.
Once we buy ou new beautiful buildings, protesters will stay away.

Please Donate today for OUR IDEAL ORG
ORG PHONE 770-522-8983

One more reason to give your money to us for our new building!

© 2007 CSGA. All rights reserved. SCIENTOLOGY and LRH, are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International and with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Don't dare to publish anything in this message or we will sue you! :read:

:screwy:

Terril park

Sponsor
Quote:

Really?

So why does OSA/COS/RTC picket the Freezone? They think we're
doing psychaitry or something?