Scientology is warning its members about Feb 10th

chipgallo

Patron Meritorious
I'm glad to hear that they are encouraging the public Scn to show up for course on the 10th. In the past they have been known to lock down, hunker and hide from protests. It may also mean that they don't take Anonymous seriously.

The standard org schedule has them breaking for lunch at noon. Unless they cater food in, many org public will be walking to lunch. Good time for a meet 'n greet.

See ya there at FCDC!

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
So...as a "Wog" who'll be out there walking the picket line next Sunday, please translate this email for me.

What the heck does it mean? :coolwink:

It means that it will be like Easter, all the people who normally arent there, will be, and selected, well trained people will be out side talking to you.

"hi, whats ya'll doing here?"

"What do you know about scientology?"

"have you ever read any books by Hubbard?"

"Nice weather, (or lousy weather) were having"

"would you like to come inside and take a look around?"

(hint: if the scientologists are smoking cigarettes, you are not having much effect, but if you dont see any smoking you are)
:)

alex

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Hopefully, they won't have anybody acting like this. But I would not put it past them:

watch

ozzie

Patron with Honors
(hint: if the scientologists are smoking cigarettes, you are not having much effect, but if you dont see any smoking you are)
:)

alex

Huh????? From my experience of over 40 years "in" (on staff and SO specifically) most of em smoke like bloody chimneys! And smoke more when stressed! It's no wonder there are so many dying of cancer. I'd beg to differ on your opinion - if they are smoking like crazy one is having an effect on them - ie they are stressed!

My 2 cents!:yes:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hopefully, they won't have anybody acting like this. But I would not put it past them:

Nothing worse than a righteous zealot! :angry:

Typical reverse processing tech - being applied - designed to introspect heavily.

Poor girl one day she will find herself totally introspected - and she won't know why! :melodramatic:

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I thought this was a no longer used 1950s 'Identity/help' process." I am surprised to see it referred to in an e-mail to scientology public.

Maybe that squirell terrormidget Dainty Davey drug it out of the vaults at Tremintina as a last ditch effort to reel in a few more bucks.

Don't try this at home, I am only posting the one part of it referred to in the email as a definition of "5th leg of help" in context of that e-mail. There is a LOT more to it, and none of it is good for your mental health, IMHO.

Ladybird

Help Bracket Processing

II. Processes
... The Clearing Help Bracket is
1. In relation to _____, how could you help another?
2. In relation to _____, how could another help you?
3. In relation to _____, how could another help himself?
4. In relation to _____, how could you help yourself?
5. In relation to _____, how could another help another?
6. How could _____ help you?

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

Isn't the quote something on the lines of "if someone is accusing you of something it's because they themselves did it"? This gal keeps how many crimes are you covering up - how about how many crimes is the Church covering up?

Well, at least she didn't use the line I see in a lot of these videos - "how many babies have you raped"? That is taking "murder routine" to an extreme.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It means that it would appear that this org (maybe, but not necessarily the others) plan to confront the picket. This makes Magoo's advice to the picketers is all the more important - that's all.

Nick

They have a choice. They can have the usual empty org, and the world can see it is an empty org (times 150 all over the planet).

Or they can have it busy and bustling with org public. All of whom will be exposed to some maybe-new ideas, and they might just start looking on the net to see what it is all about.

Win-win.

Well, maybe not for the CofS. :)

Paul

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Nothing worse than a righteous zealot! :angry:

Typical reverse processing tech - being applied - designed to introspect heavily.

Poor girl one day she will find herself totally introspected - and she won't know why! :melodramatic:

Tellin it like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duddins

Patron Meritorious

Isn't the quote something on the lines of "if someone is accusing you of something it's because they themselves did it"? This gal keeps how many crimes are you covering up - how about how many crimes is the Church covering up?

Well, at least she didn't use the line I see in a lot of these videos - "how many babies have you raped"? That is taking "murder routine" to an extreme.

It is typical application of OSA tech....nothin new. Guradians office used to do the same.............Yawn.

When will they realize how off the deep end it makes Scientologists look to the outside world?

Hey guys.......

Tom Cruise on Oprah.....
Tom Cruise on Tom Cruise and KSW
Take the hint.....

We know you think you are using standard tech to "Dead Agent" all us bad guys out here......and to spread the good word..

But it aint working!

Take care that you know that what you do to picketers will be all over the net on the 11th of Feb.

Showing the world your 'Jonestown' fanatic face will oneday backfire on you.

I can't wait to face off with those lost souls.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

How long can beings go on telling lies to themselves without serious kickback?

I was taught that PR had to be based on truth, not lies. In Mark Bunker's video where he pickets the young fella is obviously lying and it makes him look actually sleazy. That's how these brainwashed fanatics become -- sleazy.

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Unfortunately paul I don't think there is any way phsyical touching and yawning could cure any pschological issues or disturbances I might have. I actually did sit there and try the excersize once I got beyond my initial laughter.

Respectful Anon......you are someting else........

you bring a smile to my face!

It is so cool to watch you from out here...trying to make sense of all of the Scientology jargon and such. I have respect for your desire to understand and learn. Too many people take their opinions from others and dont bother to go through the effort to research and thus form their own.

My hat is off to you and I hope we are helping and not adding to the confusion. We mean well!!!!! :D

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Originally Posted by respectful_anon View Post
Unfortunately paul I don't think there is any way phsyical touching and yawning could cure any pschological issues or disturbances I might have. I actually did sit there and try the excersize once I got beyond my initial laughter.

It's a bit like meditation, has to be done repeatedly over a period of time to begin to see a difference. But everyone chooses a spiritual path -- or not. That is the way it should be.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Flash New:

We (A Critic, and X (me) and Anonymous Went to the Complex
yesterday----------and for THE First time in 7 years-----
NO Security were there---at all. No one, zip, nadda, empty on
L. Ron Hubbard way.

Now per the e-mail---it sounds like they're going to bring the gang
out--but we have photos of how it looks, as of yesterday:
DEAD.

Best to all :)

Tory/Magoo~~~

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
So...as a "Wog" who'll be out there walking the picket line next Sunday, please translate this email for me.

What the heck does it mean? :coolwink:

I was involved in the cult for almost 6 years and even I had trouble following what was written.

Mostly they're just making noise really. The actual message seems to be that bad people are attacking the cult because the cult is having so much success in its (imaginary) efforts to making the world a better place. They are claiming that that the more success the cult has, the more the bad guys howl in pain and try go make the cult stop. They're trying to say that the opponents of the cult are desperate because the cult is doing so swell.

This is what they are saying....but it isn't what the person who wrote that really believes. You can tell because of how badly written it is.

Their prose is disjointed and hard to follow because they don't actually believe what they are writing. Most people, when they lie, are unable to do so smoothly. There are physical or verbal anomalies that manifest themselves when the person tries to lie. Whether or not other people pick up on these or not, they are there.

The same thing is true when someone tries to lie in writing. For someone to sit down and try to write something up that they don't believe is a very unpleasant experience. It is stressful. The person is faced with the cognitive dissonance that comes from repeating known lies. The more important the topic, the greater the discomfort in lying about it. Lying about what one ate for breakfast is trivial. But lying about matters of importance is not so easy. When tasked with not only lying about something important, but with lying in order to convince other people to believe the lie, the discomfort is even greater.

One possible result for honest people is the sort of disjointed writing found in this announcement. The person who wrote this is having trouble lying, and it shows in how they have written this. It lacks proofreading and editing because the person who wrote it was having trouble reading back when they wrote. It would be like me trying to write an endorsement of communism. The resulting work would be disjointed, hard to follow, and poorly edited.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but deep down, you can't fool yourself.

Word of War

Thanks to all of you for translating ang giving insight to all of us outsiders. I'm trying to learn as much as I can so the Feb 10th picket will be as effective as possible. Unfortunately, I'm sure we will have to deal with some morons, (i.e. "Honk if you hate Scientology") but I can only hope we'll have a positive influence.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Thanks to all of you for translating ang giving insight to all of us outsiders. I'm trying to learn as much as I can so the Feb 10th picket will be as effective as possible. Unfortunately, I'm sure we will have to deal with some morons, (i.e. "Honk if you hate Scientology") but I can only hope we'll have a positive influence.

Please do ask for translations! There are many concepts that have letters instead of words, or weird words for simple concepts. :melodramatic: