What's new

Scientology: Kirstie Alley; Sky Dayton; Payoffs to Israeli officials; Bahai leaders

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Celebrities & Human Rights: Customer Complaint Dept: Kirstie Alley’s son begs cult to lay off his mother and take it easy on her; Sky Dayton peeved about KTL/LOC while his father just as (quietly) peeved about OEC
http://scientologycelebrity.wordpre...-his-father-just-as-quietly-peeved-about-oec/

We’ve opened up yet another can of worms in the Theresa Duncan and Jeremy Blake case while CC Int keeping us busy with preparations for a series of semi-confidential emergency visits by “opinion leaders” (NOI, House Congressional and similar riff-raff) extending through February – lots of interesting new threads tied to Julian Assange, Edward Snowden, cult activities in Russia, Germany, Mexico, Taiwan, even more interesting threads involving Robert Mueller and other key Justice Dept officials – despite their politics, when it comes to Scientology, Republic of China and the People’s Republic Not to mention new stuff we’re just beginning to learn about payoffs to Israeli officials and enlisting the Bahai leadership to help quash aggressive countermeasures launched by Israeli Chief Rabbis against the cult – they say when it rains, it pours. Oh yeah, and some seriously interesting stuff about how much the cult loves and bankrolls Banksy. Curiouser and curiouser, no? Just how far down does the rabbit hole indeed go?

In more mundane happenings, Kirstie Alley’s son is none too pleased about cult pressure on his mother that he referred to as “bullying” in irate encounters with CC Int PR staff who have gotten themselves in even deeper hot water with COB since the Remini situation. Mike Wisner, who is Kirstie’s “official” handler, has had to skip over the usual chain of command to try to get CC Int PR staffers from pushing Kirstie to step up public berating of Leah Remini – we’ve no idea if this is a legit disconnect between CC and Int or just a good cop/bad cop type of thing.

Kirstie’s also under a different kind of bullying pressure from the cult for biting the bullet and undergoing liposuction after apparently promising not to – looking a lot like the cult itself, not just a few staffers, have significant proxy investment into Organic Liaisons. Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive.

Moving on… there was a time when the Key to Life course and Life Orientation Course were pushed onto Scientologists with dramatic fervor since its initial release in the 90s. Like a lot of courses and processes, KTL/LOC (both complimenting each other and usually sold as a package, but can be done individually) have undergone numerous unacknowledged changes and revisions to their checksheets while the materials have mostly remained the same. This is also true of the Org Exec Course, which consists of a checksheet for each OEC volume.

In the wake of GAT II all that is changing and just like the original 1996 GAT emeter books are superficially changing to reflect the new meter, the KTL/LOC books and checksheets are being “corrected” to reflect the new courses. But like revisions to the Tech Volumes (red on white text/red covers) and OEC Vols (green on white text/green covers) , the revisions to KTL/LOC are probably going to be more subtle but significant enough to require redoing them if a Scientologist has done them before. Major revisions to checksheets means that those brave (and foolhardy) souls who’ve completed the insanely long OEC are going to have to do redo that shit from the very beginning though since the Student Hat has reverted to pre-1996 GAT version (more or less) and thus a hell of a lot easier, the hope is that more publics and staffs will route onto the OEC and the checksheets will probably more resemble the 1970s era checksheets.

Back when he was more gung ho about the cult (and just before Reed Slatkin got busted), Sky Dayton completed the KTL/LOC and was one of the few cultists willing to shell out the huge sum for the hugely unpopular package, which back then cost around $14,000 more or less. It was so unpopular that the cult actually allowed certain Applied Scholastics licensees like HELP (Hollywood Education and Literacy Project) to deliver the KTL free of charge to select (mostly non-Scientologist) staff members – around the same time that a couple members of Linkin Park volunteered at HELP before one of their wives/girlsfriends freaked out on HELP staff and got the cult to give up trying to reg them, which is totally unrelated but kinda interesting. It’s also the only Scientology course that requires an actual human being to “direct” the course instead of having just a regular course supervisor – not really an instructor, but the closest you’d find in the cult to a “normal” class of sorts. But thanks to modern technology you can bet Miscavige is hard at work perfecting a computer/robot instructor for KTL just like the Bookstores and regges and even eventually the course supervisors are going to eventually be replaced by computers and robots. If you think Michael Mike Anissimov is a key part of this wild robot strategy, you better believe it. Hell, we won’t be surprised if even human auditors are replaced by robot auditors a few decades from now. Didn’t you all know that Scientology comes from the future???

Okay so this is getting pretty long so to summarize the final points, Sky Dayton is pissed off that he’s going to have to shell out a huge amount of cash for the “privilege” of piloting the new KTL/LOC along with other hand chosen candidates (can’t blame him for not being so gung ho about that after shelling out thousands and thousands of dollars for SP building in Clearwater, various Ideal Orgs including most recently Valley and San Diego, not to mention having already done and paid for these insane courses), and his more humble father, though not one to ever complain on the record, ain’t too happy about having to redo a bunch of OEC checksheets he’s already paid for and completed.

Conclusion: Scientology building bigger and better bridges by pissing off the few dozen remaining whales and proving yet again that Planetary Clearing is not only not within reach, but a total figment of the collective imagination.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology: Kirstie Alley; Sky Dayton; Payoffs to Israeli officials; Bahai leade

Is this site for real?

I ask because it seems to be a rather incoherent hodgepodge, moving in 50 different directions, all at once.

Does anyone know?

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology: Kirstie Alley; Sky Dayton; Payoffs to Israeli officials; Bahai leade

site is real. there it is, on net!

this is OK,ML koki.

I like to think it is real, but the pic of Sky and his "uncle" looks photoshopped (uncles right arm seems to be cut into Sky). The other thing that seems off is:

"It’s also the only Scientology course that requires an actual human being to “direct” the course instead of having just a regular course supervisor"

I did KTL/LOC back when it first came out in the 90s, and unless it has changed a bunch since then, the only difference between a regular sup a nd a KTL super was they had to also do the KTL Sup course, but the actual suping was just that, suping. There was no "directing". So I don't know.:confused2:

Anonycat

Crusader

I like to think it is real, but the pic of Sky and his "uncle" looks photoshopped (uncles right arm seems to be cut into Sky). The other thing that seems off is:

"It’s also the only Scientology course that requires an actual human being to “direct” the course instead of having just a regular course supervisor"

I did KTL/LOC back when it first came out in the 90s, and unless it has changed a bunch since then, the only difference between a regular sup a nd a KTL super was they had to also do the KTL Sup course, but the actual suping was just that, suping. There was no "directing". So I don't know.:confused2:

At least the photo is real: http://home.earthlink.net/~sky/images-family.html

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron

Is this site for real?

I ask because it seems to be a rather incoherent hodgepodge, moving in 50 different directions, all at once.

Does anyone know?

I've noticed it has become more rambling since coming back from the hiatus of several months.

I wouldn't bet the farm on it, but it has some tantalising what-ifs.

Time will tell I guess.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

1, Totally unsourced.

2. Like horseshit, it's spread out everywhere.

3. Criticism just does not ring true.

My conclusion: Too many OSA fingerprints.

Prove me wrong. In the meantime,

FUCK YOU MISCAVIGE
&
​FUCK YOU OSA

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

This article is too scattered, with lots of suppositions of little substance. Usually the articles are more focused, more specific. I'm not big on unsubstantiated rumor stuff to begin with but this particular article reminded me of a gossip columnist having a bad day.