What's new

Scientology Knowingness

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Scientology Knowingness

Brian Lambert sent in another of his thought-provoking pieces about the writings of L. Ron Hubbard. Enjoy. SCIENTOLOGY “KNOWINGNESS”: LONG LIVE THE TOOTH FAIRY AND HER FRIEND THE TEDDY BEAR!! I want to preface this essay with the thought that not everything in Scientology is delusional. Nothing can always be absolutely one way or […]

Continue reading...

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Wait a minute here! Somethings wrong! Our tribal leader is posting an essay which includes some good things about Scientology. He's badly going off-script! Does he have a crashing MU on the official tribal narrative? Or has someone hacked his account? :ohmy:

Someone please do a welfare check on Mike Rinder! :ohmy:

Note: To anyone reading this years after I posted it and wondering WTF am I writing about, it's an inside joke. Sorry! :D

To anyone reading this in present time and wondering WTF am I writing about, I've got two words for you...

Lurk more! :cool::p

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
There is a new post up at the Mike Rinder's Blog

Scientology Knowingness

Brian Lambert sent in another of his thought-provoking pieces about the writings of L. Ron Hubbard. Enjoy. SCIENTOLOGY “KNOWINGNESS”: LONG LIVE THE TOOTH FAIRY AND HER FRIEND THE TEDDY BEAR!! I want to preface this essay with the thought that not everything in Scientology is delusional. Nothing can always be absolutely one way or […]

Continue reading...
If you only read one thing today read this brilliant essay by Brian Lambert. :happydance:

He's written some great essays in the past but this is one of his best ones IMO.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Brian Lambert is a very smart intellectually honest human being who is not a tribal ninnie.

I've admired his thoughts and commentary for years.

Xenu Xenu Xenu

Patron Meritorious
I was now in the Scientology thought club that needed to be around other similar thought slaves to constantly validate make believe. And in that safe bubble of make believe we all felt safe to dream our mad delusions with others and not be questioned or invalided.

Fer sure. I totally agree.

I was now in the Scientology thought club that says, “if it pops up in the mind and I think it – it must be true.”
I never quite got to that point in my cult life but I was a true believer none the less. What used to pop up in my mind, especially during the occasional price increases was that this L. Ron Hubbard fellow sounds a bit like an asshole. And then, I would soon forget about that and go on my merry cult way. Now that, was a thought that was truer than I ever suspected.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Wait a minute!
Brian Lambert didn't express his basic thoughts about this item in the structure of a triangle!
<Just being SCN sarcastic>

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I was now in the Scientology thought club that needed to be around other similar thought slaves to constantly validate make believe. And in that safe bubble of make believe we all felt safe to dream our mad delusions with others and not be questioned or invalided.
This is it!
:clap:

And this is why there are Friday nights in Scientology!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
What isn't true for you just might not be true. I am not trying to tip the scales of truth or even justice, but I am working on designing a new scale that is not so bipolar and it might even require more than one fulcrum... advanced payments are accepted.