What's new

Scientology leader’s father signs a book deal, for ' RUTHLESS' (IF HE DIES, HE DIES)

Orglodyte 2

Patron with Honors
Re: Scientology leader’s father signs a book deal, for ‘IF HE DIES, HE DIES’

The Daily Mail weighs in. (an average daily readership of approximately 3.951 million~~ Wikipedia) New Image of Ron Miscavige Senior I had had not seen before ~~

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147308/Father-Church-Scientology-leade.html

They used that photo that mistakenly identifies some Disney guy as Miscavige! Oh well.

Ron M looks hale and hearty and impish, like he knows something we don't.

Heh heh. Can't wait to read this one.

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron

It could be his new degree, the LhD as in David Miscavige LhD.

Further expanding on this theme, we call PhDs "doctor" because that is what the D stands for so Dr So and so is the manner of address. In this case, the D stands for "die" therefore we should address the midget as "Die David Miscavige". Cool, huh?:coolwink:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am sooo grateful that none of my children are sociopath's.:yes:

That would be one tough M'F'n hard row to hoe. :melodramatic:

:)

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

I am sooo grateful that none of my children are sociopath's.:yes:

That would be one tough M'F'n hard row to hoe. :melodramatic:

:)

As most of us, so called "normal" kids some times get us on the verge of needing a little straight jacket time for ourselves.

At least mine did - LOL !

Jump

Operating teatime

That house looks completely ideal.

When Hubbard lost tax exemption for his 'religion' it was because of family inurement :whistling:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

This in from DeathHamster WWP.

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/if...-miscaviges-father.128710/page-2#post-2563019

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Scientology has bought up hundreds of Ron Miscavige domains. WhoIsRonMsicavige, WhoIsRonaldMiscavige, ScientologyRonMiscavige, etc...

They seem to buy them in spasms. A week after Ron Miscavige's book deal hit the press, it looks like they bought up some possible book titles. (That suggests that Davie doesn't have PIs watching his dad 24/7 any more. Hard to get good help?)

attachment.php

I have no idea what he thinks these clouds of parked domains will do. It's probably a meaningless stat that minions tell him so he won't hit them.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Attachments

• RonMiscavigeDomainNames.jpg
    RonMiscavigeDomainNames.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 154

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/if...-miscaviges-father.128710/page-2#post-2563019

Scientology has bought up hundreds of Ron Miscavige domains. WhoIsRonMsicavige, WhoIsRonaldMiscavige, ScientologyRonMiscavige, etc...

They seem to buy them in spasms. A week after Ron Miscavige's book deal hit the press, it looks like they bought up some possible book titles. (That suggests that Davie doesn't have PIs watching his dad 24/7 any more. Hard to get good help?)

attachment.php

I have no idea what he thinks these clouds of parked domains will do. It's probably a meaningless stat that minions tell him so he won't hit them.

2mwi7b.jpg

Sassy

Patron Meritorious

attachment.php

As per my usual, I'll just head on over to :omg:AMAZON:omg: to buy the book. Does DM really think buying all these domains is going to stop someone from finding and buying the book? Can you imagine the group of people sitting in a room, frantically listing out all the combinations of possible website names. I don't even find it the least bit humorous, it's quite horrifying actually. Scrambling to please The Master and get your stats & wins in. May they all escape sooner than later!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Re: Ron Miscavige Sr. Blows

Thanks. I vaguely remember seeing him playing in a pub in East Grinstead ~1973.

Paul

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Please reassure me you just added the "ron miscavige" neon sign in the top photo.

Only someone like his son would have the type of ego to do something that tacky and stupid.

Jump

Operating teatime

Who is Dan Koon aka Joe Howard and has he moved from his stance (see vid from 5 years ago) that LRH tech is available outside the "church" and people can move forward, be involved, remove enturbulation and get up their bridge ?

Let's all follow the ideas of an avaricious lying con man! :puke:

I still might buy the book to find out...

[video=youtube;BPJ29lZKu4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPJ29lZKu4s[/video]

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

I'm going to assume the publisher is going for a bigger audience than regular Scio watchers given the title. The famous "If he dies, he dies" was a great title but obviously the publisher thought it was too vague, that people wouldn't immediately understand what the book was about if that was the headline title so they've gone with the more upfront and direct title so there's no confusion on exactly what the book is about, even to those who may not know much about Scientology's head honcho.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

. . .
Book coming May 3

attachment.php

Oh NOOOOOOO!

What marketing genius took the virally brilliant book title "IF HE DIES HE DIES" and f*cked it over so mercilessly and incompetently that it ended up with that vapidly numbing "SCIENTOLOGY, MY SON DAVID MISCAVIGE AND ME"?

Best Guess: COB made a secret payment of $1M to Ron to lose that outrageously compelling title, so that 99% of everyone hearing about or seeing the book doesn't even have a shred of interest in it.

Well, if he had to change the title, at least he could have gone with something that had some major meme mojo going for it.

240b192d-b310-4b15-a8d7-4b44c89f2897_zpsuwulceqx.jpg

know your memes

Veda

Sponsor

Who is Dan Koon aka Joe Howard and has he moved from his stance (see vid from 5 years ago) that LRH tech is available outside the "church" and people can move forward, be involved, remove enturbulation and get up their bridge ?

Let's all follow the ideas of an avaricious lying con man! :puke:

I still might buy the book to find out...

[video=youtube;BPJ29lZKu4s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPJ29lZKu4s[/video]

"The real point of everything is to do Scientology."​
Dan Koon.​

Hopefully, Dan Koon has changed his views since this video.

If Koon's views of five years ago - as seen in this video - frame and infuse this book, oy vey.

As for the book title, is this book aimed mainly at Scientologists and ex-Scientologists?

Most people aren't familiar with the name David Miscavige. "My son the dictator of Scientology" might register. Too late to change that now.

The title can always been modified - and "If he dies he dies" put back on the cover - if there are later printings.

Interesting to see how this plays out.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

No one in the general public knows who Ron Miscavige is so no need to have his name at the top of the cover. It'd be better to go with:

"If He Dies , He Dies..."

$cientology, My Son David Miscavige and Me.

By Ron Miscavige
with Dan Koon

My consulting bill is in the mail.