What's new

Scientology leader’s father signs a book deal, for ' RUTHLESS' (IF HE DIES, HE DIES)

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Re: Scientology leader’s father signs a book deal, for ‘IF HE DIES, HE DIES’

Ah, beloved son DM is willing to let his own father die while he has PI's close enough to have with eye on him.

More people still drinking the koolaid will see that, read the story, & wake up !

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

. . .
In celebration of the forthcoming new book, here's my rendition of what
DM would look like without his ever-present
Beverly Hills pompadour wig.

View attachment 10747
:wink2:

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron

Nothing says family values like let him die ! I cannot wait for the movie !

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

Love that title!

Some comments from the Bunker:

Victoria Pandora •

Sooo, I remember the P.I. saying Ron was writing a book called; "My Son David", I see the title has been revised to something more apropo to the little man himself.
THIS IS HUGE!
http://tonyortega.org/2015/06/30/sc...al-for-if-he-dies-he-dies/#comment-2109483566

Snake Plissken • a minute ago

I can't wait for this book to be released I want to buy a copy and send it to the judge presiding over the Monique Rathbun Case.

Nora Crest • 35 minutes ago

Having met Ronnie Sr. many times I can tell you without a doubt that this book will be AMAZING. He is one of the best story tellers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and it will be flat out, truth. He says what is on his mind and talks like a real person. (Popping some popcorn and getting a good seat for this show.)

Richard Grant • an hour ago

Well this is huge. St. Martin's is a well-respected New York publishing house -- with offices in the Flatiron Building, no less -- and is part of the Macmillan group, as Eloise mentions. This means Ron will have the backing (and legal umbrella) of a big player in the publishing world. Scientology's predictable tactics of sliming, harassment and legal blustering should make little impression on these people. In fact, as Gibney and Wright's experiences have shown, they might play a significant positive role in the publicity campaign. I'm so glad to hear about this.

And naturally, the Bunker has the scoop.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

WoW :duh:

What a year it has been..what a year to come!

$cientologists will graduate from acceptable lies to total truth within a year! :happydance:
Public worldwide will have know within a year '' what is $cientology''

I am glad I am still in this world to witness it ! :yes:

Last edited:

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors

Huge story at Underground Bunker.

Ron Miscavige Sr., 79, the father to reclusive Scientology leader David Miscavige, 55, has signed a deal with major publisher St. Martin’s Press to issue his book about his son and Scientology titled “If He Dies, He Dies.”

http://tonyortega.org/2015/06/30/sc...her-signs-a-book-deal-for-if-he-dies-he-dies/

I'll bet when Ron Sr read and found out about the two PI's getting paid $10k per month to follow him, coupled with DM's statement of "if it's his time, let him die",

I could imagine Ron Sr said to himself, fuk that no good son of mine, he could have been paying me $10k per month. :melodramatic:

That little shit only gave me a violin. :angry:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

For anyone on ESMB who is not familiar with her, Nora Crest was an amazing speaker at the Toronto Conference.
I was completely blown away by her.
You can take what she says to the bank.

She wrote,
"Having met Ronnie Sr. many times I can tell you without a doubt that this book will be AMAZING.
He is one of the best story tellers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, and it will be flat out, truth.
He says what is on his mind and talks like a real person."

Intentionally Blank

Scientology Widow

I sincerely hope Ronnie Sr has a really good bodyguard or, several of them.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

TO: Alex Gibney
........cc: HBO

Dear Alex,

Remember that runaway hit documentary you did called "GOING CLEAR"?

I recall you said you have enough material to make Part II. Cool.

But, wanna know something even more amazing?

A documentary (based on the book) called "IF HE DIES, HE DIES" on the sociopathic, violent, fraudulent, sadistic life of cult leader David Miscavige.

It would have all kinds of cool scenes, including but not limited to: Psychological torture, paranoia filled rages, physical assaults on Scientology executives, kidnappings & imprisonment of Scientologists, Fair Game felonies, harassment of critics, terrorizing innocent people because they tried to expose the truth about Scientology, billion dollar slush funds, financial rape of parishioners who lost their savings, homes and businesses, unconscionable inurements (e.g. buying $2000 pairs of John Lobb shoes) and living a billionaire life style while forcing worldwide staff to live in 12 cents an hour wage, sub-poverty conditions and not providing any way for staff to seek dental/medical care except through state charity. And when the Scientologists are too old and sick to produce, kicking them out on the street at old age, with nothing.

Yes, it's a great story that the world needs to hear.

And, by the way, as long as you are crafting, directing and producing Oscar winning documentaries, would you mind doing yet another one with Tony Ortega and Paulette Cooper?

HelluvaHoax!

Scieno-Scenario: A wog exits a movie theatre, having just viewed a documentary on the horrifying fair game abuses of Scientology's enemies and against Scientologists themselves. A few blocks away a Scientology staff member holding a clipboard and some OCA tests approaches him.

SCIENTOLOGY STAFF MEMBER
Here you go buddy....
(hands him OCA)
This is for you!

WOG
(keeps walking, looks at it)
OCA? Isn't that Scientology?
OMG no, no, no!
(tries to hand it back)

SCIENTOLOGY STAFF MEMBER
(now walking alongside of wog)
Why? Did you hear something
negative about Scientology?

WOG
Holy hell yeah! I just saw a documentary
that showed your cult's guru and how he
"fair gamed" and destroyed people. Your
guru is totally paranoid and psychotic
and I wouldn't go near your cult's center
if you paid me a million dollars!

SCIENTOLOGY STAFF MEMBER
Oh, you don't have to worry about that. LOL.
Our founder, L. Ron Hubbard, has been dead for 30 years
so our orgs are now like totally a safe space.

WOG
I'm not talking about Hubbard. I am talking
about your current leader David Miscavige
who is 10 times more sociopathically sadistic & evil.

SCIENTOLOGY STAFF MEMBER
Um.....well you don't have to worry about Mr. Miscavige
either because he doesn't come around to our mission. He
only imprisons, terrorizes and assaults his staff at
Scientology International Headquarters or
at the Ideal Orgs.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious

i'm losin my shiz right now this is mind blowing

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

All these books.... I guess there IS a way for exSO's to have a good retirement if they write a book. If the courts won't monetize the abuse you suffered, the NY Times bestseller list sure will!

:drama:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander

All these books.... I guess there IS a way for exSO's to have a good retirement if they write a book. If the courts won't monetize the abuse you suffered, the NY Times bestseller list sure will!
One other way to monetize one's experiences is to write a tell-all with many juicy inner-circle reveals, leak a copy to the COS, and accept a payout to not publish. Sell all the rights to the COS, like Omar Garrison did back in the early 80's. Start shopping around film treatments to Hollywood people to get on the right radar, get COS's attention. Probably make more money than selling a book to a smallish universe of interested book buyers in a market that will become over-saturated pretty soon.

I don't condone this in any way but I know the ways of the world. It's possible if you know and reveal the real dirt. Debbie Cook was a version of this, probably a mufti-million dollar version of it, IMO. The Pat Broeker detectives were a mufti-million dollar version of this tactic . . . IMO, of course.

Not saying anything that isn't obvious already to clever and scheming people . . . like me! :biggrin:

Here's a list I found of books in progress. We'll have to see if all of these make it to print or not, or if some are just fleeting pipe dreams:

• Untitled book by Jesse Prince about Hubbard's last years
  • Untitled autobiography by Hana Whitfield
  • Untitled book by Steve Cannane about the history of Scientology in Australia
  • Untitled autobiography by Leah Remini
  • Untitled book by Jason Barclay
  • Untitled memoir by Jacqueline Olivier as Principal of New Village Leadership Academy (Will Smith's)
  • Untitled book by Marc Headley, in addition to…
  • “The Greatest Good” by Marc Headley
  • “A Sucker Born Every Session: My Misadventures in $cientology” by Skip Press
  • “The Final Fall: Mixing Allah, Jesus and Xenu” by Leila Wills
  • “Hollywood Babylon III” by Kenneth Anger
  • “Clear and Beyond” by Mark Rathbun
  • “Roller Coaster Out Of Hell: My Escape from Narconon, Scientology's Drug Rehab” by David Love
  • “Son of Scientology: Dad, L Ron and Me” by Peter Jukes
  • “Scientology: A Walk into Darkness” by Glenn Samuels (Flag Research Class 9-10)
  • “Scientology: Pre and Post Operating” by Frank Edwin Pate
  • “Swim To Get Out” by J.Marius Jeanpierre
  • “Waking Reason: the Science and Art of Persuasion” by Jon Atack
  • “Who's the Best?” by Mark Tordai
  • “Gullible's Travels” by John Duignan
List courtesy of WWP

Last edited:

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron

Juju
One other way to monetize one's experiences is to write a tell-all with many juicy inner-circle reveals, leak a copy to the COS, and accept a payout to not publish. Sell all the rights to the COS, like Omar Garrison did back in the early 80's. Start shopping around film treatments to Hollywood people to get on the right radar. Probably make more money than selling a book to a smallish universe of interested book buyers in a market that will become over-saturated pretty soon.

I don't condone this in any way but I know the ways of the world. It's possible if you know and reveal the real dirt. Debbie Cook was a version of this, probably a mufti-million dollar version of it, IMO. The Pat Broeker detectives were a mufti-million dollar version of this tactic . . . IMO, of course.

Not saying anything that isn't obvious already to clever and scheming people . . . like me! :biggrin:

Here's a list I found of books in progress. We'll have to see if all of these make it to print or not, or if some are just fleeting pipe dreams:

• Untitled memoir by Jacqueline Olivier as Principal of New Village Leadership Academy (Will Smith's)
  • “Roller Coaster Out Of Hell: My Escape from Narconon, Scientology's Drug Rehab” by David Love
  • “Scientology: A Walk into Darkness” by Glenn Samuels (Flag Research Class 9-10)
List courtesy of WWP

Jeez , I feel redundant writing anything about Scientology. I am about to hit one hundred posts at my blog and feel like a minnow in an ocean of sharks . At least by not selling my stuff I never rely on it for income .

Jump

Operating teatime

Juju

Jeez , I feel redundant writing anything about Scientology. I am about to hit one hundred posts at my blog and feel like a minnow in an ocean of sharks . At least by not selling my stuff I never rely on it for income .

you could still package it into a book some time and make a few bucks.

Back in the 80s there was a bit of a craze in the bookshops on the topic of the Templars. After Bagent and Leigh wrote Holy Blood, Holy Grail there was an avalanche of similar books by others and two sequels. There seemed to be shelves of Templar histories in the bookshops. This scientology booknanza could be a similar and more relevant thing with bigger audience.

People will love the topic, it crosses a lot of genres.

HelluvaHoax!

One other way to monetize one's experiences is to write a tell-all with many juicy inner-circle reveals, leak a copy to the COS, and accept a payout to not publish. Sell all the rights to the COS, like Omar Garrison did back in the early 80's. Start shopping around film treatments to Hollywood people to get on the right radar. Probably make more money than selling a book to a smallish universe of interested book buyers in a market that will become over-saturated pretty soon.

List courtesy of WWP

Jesus! That's a lot of new books coming out!

When the number of anti-Scientology books substantially exceeds the number of Scientology books published by L. Ron Hubbard over his entire lifetime, critical mass has been reached. Considering all the critical exposé books written since Paulette Cooper's 1971 "The Scandal of Scientology", I would say that we are just about there.

The above list of "to be published" whistleblowing books is 19. That alone already surpasses the 18 in Hubbard's Scientology "Basics" books.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Huge story at Underground Bunker.

Ron Miscavige Sr., 79, the father to reclusive Scientology leader David Miscavige, 55, has signed a deal with major publisher St. Martin’s Press to issue his book about his son and Scientology titled “If He Dies, He Dies.”

http://tonyortega.org/2015/06/30/sc...her-signs-a-book-deal-for-if-he-dies-he-dies/
Yep, the calm before the shitstorm.

Scientology PR is like trying to put a fire out with gasoline.

David Miscavige, thank you for being a fucking idiot. Your stupidity wrote this book.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

I'll bet when Ron Sr read and found out about the two PI's getting paid $10k per month to follow him, coupled with DM's statement of "if it's his time, let him die",

I could imagine Ron Sr said to himself, fuk that no good son of mine, he could have been paying me $10k per month. :melodramatic:

That little shit only gave me a violin. :angry:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Ten Thousand per week​!