What's new

Scientology leader in court - Vicki Dunstan - report by Bryan Seymour

Free Being Me

Crusader
I'm reasonably well trained but I don't remember this policy.

I wasn't stating any particular kult policy so much as pointing out Vicki (and Kirstie) displaying their "Homo-Novis" oatee super-powerz trolling ability. $500,000 plus donations and all they have to show for it is a middle finger to the world. That's some "tehk."

Suing the Wyong Shire Council (KSW and Fair Game) is a foot bullet that's a $cientology trademark ploy abusing the legal system. Alienating the local Wyong Shire community doesn't seem like a sound sane move however that's $cientology for you. More conscientious people will become involved fighting the kult. More press and opportunities will arise letting the public know exactly what a virulent criminally destructive kult $cientology is. More people will watch Going Clear. The Dwarfenfuhrer will put heads on pikes so hopefully more $cio's blow the kult.

"The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."
- L. Ron Hubbard, A MANUAL ON THE DISSEMINATION OF MATERIAL, 1955

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I beg to differ on the "harassment suit" idea. They're in this one for blood. Miscavige wants an Ideal Narconon Downunder and they're going to give Dave what he wants (or blow their feet off trying).

Free Being Me

Crusader
It's not my idea, it's Elcon's cult 101 art of war scorched earth policy. Out for blood? Sure, with all the disgusting tricks the kult is known for. Lie, deceive, harass, misdirect, character assassination, legal ploys. Maybe kill someone's pet too. The kult's very nature will turn even more people against it with the usual OSA foot bullets. But there are people like Scooter & Bryan Seymour with the inside scoop on kult tactics. Perhaps the lawsuit will be dismissed as merit-less and frivolous. I don't know.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wasn't stating any particular kult policy so much as pointing out Vicki (and Kirstie) displaying their "Homo-Novis" oatee super-powerz trolling ability. $500,000 plus donations and all they have to show for it is a middle finger to the world. That's some "tehk."

Yes. The "Middle Finger Salute" policy.

If I was on mission to represent the church in a high profile legal case under LRH and made my middle finger the new face of Scientology instantly all over the world for everyone to see for all eternity - I would be sleeping in the incinerator room and eating the RPF's leftovers the same night.

There was the age of innocence, then the age of fun and free love, then the age of sobriety and responsibility, then the inquisition, the pillaging and the disillusionment...............

Now is the age of the ugly Scientologist.

Free Being Me

Crusader
Yes. The "Middle Finger Salute" policy.

If I was on mission to represent the church in a high profile legal case under LRH and made my middle finger the new face of Scientology instantly all over the world for everyone to see for all eternity - I would be sleeping in the incinerator room and eating the RPF's leftovers the same night.

There was the age of innocence, then the age of fun and free love, then the age of sobriety and responsibility, then the inquisition, the pillaging and the disillusionment...............

[HIGHLIGHT]Now is the age of the ugly Scientologist.[/HIGHLIGHT]

That reminds of the video Marty Rathbun recorded of him being ambushed at LAX by Marc Yager, Jenny Linson DeVocht, and Dave Bloomberg. Cringe. No doubt as a prez of $cientology, V.D. is of the same stripe. It's sad, really.

[video=youtube;EG70fhg0wL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG70fhg0wL4[/video]
$cientology Top Managers In Action​

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I love reverend Dunstan pro TR's in :yes:

Excellent mastering of TR0 - WOW - unprecedented order of magnitude[STRIKE] roboticness[/STRIKE] equanimity facing such suppressive malignancy. :happydance:

It suddenly hit me that TR0 is truly, mindfulness meditation :yes:

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...:whistling:

I went to the court this morning after being phoned by the council legal person last night. Cult had pulled several sneakies and Council's team didn't know the details of what the cult were presenting so asked me to be present just in case I was needed to either give more evidence or rebut cult's lies.:hmm:

I wasn't needed. My daughter and I travelled down to sit in the courtroom for nearly 2 hours to listen to ED ABLE ANZO (Nigel Mannock) pontificate with long-winded almost-answers in the best tradition of the cult's respect for facts. Council's barrister said at one point something like just answer the questions and we'll get this over with quickly.:omg:

There was one particularly memorable exchange where Nigel was trying to convince all and sundry that this new NarCONon doesn't have a withdraw program because one definition of withdraw is where the person is gradually weaned off drugs by progressively lowering the dosages and that's a medical procedure and NarCONon doesn't do that. Now understand what I've just said is a LOT more succinct than Nigel managed.:duh:

So, because a person has quit drugs before they walk in the front gate, they are not withdrawing. Yet the NarCONon glossy promo that has been handed out to the residents et al talks about a relatively painless withdrawal that the students at NarCONon go through. When Council's barrister pointed this out to Nigel, we got the same answer as the previous paragraph but l-o-n-g-e-r.:faceslap:

This sort of exchange on a number of anomalies in the cult's case chewed up the morning session, even prompting the Senior Commissioner to intervene at one point to try to get Nigel's "confusion" straightened out.:melodramatic:

Much later the thought struck me that maybe Nigel had just been drilled on certain answers and that was all he was allowed to give. More DM micro-managing?:coolwink:

Anyway, Bryan Seymour was there again and we should get a Cult Comedy Capers at the Courtroom episode III tonight - if you can't get Channel 7 Sydney, I think you can get the news live from their webpage, possibly anywhere in the world.:woohoo:

I pity their barrister, who seems like a reasonably competent chap (his office is next door to the Council's barrister in Sydney) but has been saddled with a nightmare brief that he could probably easily win if it weren't for his clients. It really is that ridiculous.:screwy:

But that, as we all know, is $cientology - being applied in front of witnesses. Who generally have to stiffle the belly-laughs in the courtroom and not always successfully. :roflmao:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Snipped.

True, but she and the organisation she represents have long ago lost the ability to see themselves the way others see them.

Yeah, I realise that Cats ... that's why I thought I'd better tell her, so she'll know in future.

:biggrin:

Seriously, you'll never know how close someone is to walking away from the cult ... because they don't or can't telegraph it due to the choking fear that we all recall.

ESMB wouldn't exist and be gathering more members each day and none of us would be here at all if knowledgeable exes (many of whom have been up to the very top of the bridge to nowhere and been tek and admin trained) didn't say what they really mean instead of pussy footing around issues in ''non invaladitive cult style" ... hubbard wanted people doing that for a reason, it's keeps them stuck.

I'm not in a cult so I don't have to communicate using cult rules ... I can tell it just as it is.

These people should hear what utter dicks they look like (and are being) ... how they are just wasting their precious lives. Some of what we say may sink in to be stored for later when the courage to walk out the door finally kicks in and it's those people I am speaking to and will welcome here.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It's not my idea, it's Elcon's cult 101 art of war scorched earth policy. Out for blood? Sure, with all the disgusting tricks the kult is known for. Lie, deceive, harass, misdirect, character assassination, legal ploys. Maybe kill someone's pet too.

They probably won't be using many of those tactics in this case, if I'm any judge of it.

Don't you think you're being just a tad hyperbolic?

The kult's very nature will turn even more people against it with the usual OSA foot bullets. But there are people like Scooter & Bryan Seymour with the inside scoop on kult tactics. Perhaps the lawsuit will be dismissed as merit-less and frivolous. I don't know.

No arguments here except that it's hardly a frivolous suit. Have you actually looked at the case being presented? I'd guess that they have a 40/60 chance of pulling it off. I sincerely hope that they don't manage it but even if they do somehow pull a rabbit out of a hat here, it'll just lead to more footbullets and more bad publicity for the CofS/Narconon.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just gotten in, had a phone call from Bryan when I was out.

No story on 7 tonight, but he is going to put up a video on Facebook of him with Michael Gordon and Nigel Mannock filmed this afternoon/evening.

To get the true deliciousness of these last few days, Googlemaps or similar 225 Macquarie Street in Sydney (this is where the Land and Environment Court is) and the Channel 7 office/studio building (corner of Martin Place and I think Elizabeth and Castlereagh Streets.) The next building going north from the 7 building (along Elizabeth Street I think it is) is where the offices of the barristers on both sides of this particular fence are - same floor even, offices next door to each other. When we went for a conference on Tuesday morning, OSA were there too. Funny to see the encounter.

So for OSA to go between their barrister's office and the courtroom have to walk past Channel 7. And all Bryan has to do is keep an eye out the window for known cult associates and snap, another "ambush" is possible with no real work involved. And Bryan can just walk from his office to the courtroom in a few minutes and have a camera and sound crew outside the court in less than 5.

And OSA must travel through the streets of Sydney like the rest of the human race in Sydney does. And so you have the fun of these last three days.

I'm going to get an update of the rest of the day's proceedings from one of the locals and then I'll drop in here later and share. For the lulz.:biggrin:

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
They probably won't be using many of those tactics in this case, if I'm any judge of it.

No arguments here except that it's hardly a frivolous suit. Have you actually looked at the case being presented? I'd guess that they have a 40/60 chance of pulling it off. I sincerely hope that they don't manage it but even if they do somehow pull a rabbit out of a hat here, it'll just lead to more footbullets and more bad publicity for the CofS/Narconon.

If my limited understanding of the laws around this area is correct, it's heavily weighted towards the property owner and has been since the Neocons got in several years back and changed the laws to suit the property developers who were heavily donating to their cause.

Had the cult done a decent job of putting together a proper Development Application, they would have probably walked this in and the council wouldn't have been able to knock it back no matter what the locals said.

But those Homo novi know better than thee and me and aren't bound by mere wog laws and conventions. And so we get to watch their epic fails in all their embarrassing splendour. And so do the rest of the Degraded Beings, SPs, PTSes, low-toned Ethics Bait, Psych cases etc. etc..

They have been simply and almost unbelievably incompetent in every facet of this endeavour. And the performance of Nigel today is just another example of this.

The cult may fall over the line and win this case. They should have done so IF they'd done their homework in the first place. They may still get lucky.

But they are working so hard to fail I think they'll succeed - in failing yet again.

This is a case that I reckon will become legendary in legal circles in Sydney for all the wrong reasons.:biggrin:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
Snipped.

Yeah, I realise that Cats ... that's why I thought I'd better tell her, so she'll know in future.

:biggrin:

Seriously, you'll never know how close someone is to walking away from the cult ... because they don't or can't telegraph it due to the choking fear that we all recall.

ESMB wouldn't exist and be gathering more members each day and none of us would be here at all if knowledgeable exes (many of whom have been up to the very top of the bridge to nowhere and been tek and admin trained) didn't say what they really mean instead of pussy footing around issues in ''non invaladitive cult style" ... hubbard wanted people doing that for a reason, it's keeps them stuck.

I'm not in a cult so I don't have to communicate using cult rules ... I can tell it just as it is.

These people should hear what utter dicks they look like (and are being) ... how they are just wasting their precious lives. Some of what we say may sink in to be stored for later when the courage to walk out the door finally kicks in and it's those people I am speaking to and will welcome here.

Excellent post. The part I bolded is the best part.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Report from the remainder of the day after I left:

Summing up from both sides after lots of congrats. for the cult's barrister on becoming an SC. Both barristers were very good, Council's seeming to get the nod with his better argument (and far less incompetent client.) Cult's barrister gets to say more tomorrow then both sides look at conditions the council may/should/will impose should the development be given the go-ahead. That's apparently a fairly lengthy argument that'll take up the rest of the day.

Then the Senior Commissioner goes off and decides whatever he decides - probably around 6 weeks' worth of pondering before he announces who he thinks has the best argument.

Then, if my gut feeling on this is correct, several ANZO peeps go straight to the RPF (but Vicky Dunstan doesn't) and Davey (nursing a REALLY bad hangover) sends His minions scurrying to find a way to appeal this decision somehow. But keeps them from actually getting anything useful done by issuing a stream of contradictory orders that mean any appeal papers are as half-arsed as this submission and all of its amendments have proved to be and the whole process gets roundly laughed at all over again.

And we get more :cake: and :party: and :cheers: all over again.

And hopefully the residents of Yarramalong get spared from being NarCONoned.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I'm reasonably well trained but I don't remember this policy.

I believe it may be part of the sekrit tech of the old autonomous and arrogant GO. I was a member of the GO and then did volunteer work for them for many years. That to me looks like the basic GO/OSA attitude being shown to wogs.

Awesome job by the kick ass Aussies for standing up and speaking out. Thanks so much.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Just gotten in, had a phone call from Bryan when I was out.

No story on 7 tonight, but he is going to put up a video on Facebook of him with Michael Gordon and Nigel Mannock filmed this afternoon/evening.

To get the true deliciousness of these last few days, Googlemaps or similar 225 Macquarie Street in Sydney (this is where the Land and Environment Court is) and the Channel 7 office/studio building (corner of Martin Place and I think Elizabeth and Castlereagh Streets.) The next building going north from the 7 building (along Elizabeth Street I think it is) is where the offices of the barristers on both sides of this particular fence are - same floor even, offices next door to each other. When we went for a conference on Tuesday morning, OSA were there too. Funny to see the encounter.

So for OSA to go between their barrister's office and the courtroom have to walk past Channel 7. And all Bryan has to do is keep an eye out the window for known cult associates and snap, another "ambush" is possible with no real work involved. And Bryan can just walk from his office to the courtroom in a few minutes and have a camera and sound crew outside the court in less than 5.

And OSA must travel through the streets of Sydney like the rest of the human race in Sydney does. And so you have the fun of these last three days.

I'm going to get an update of the rest of the day's proceedings from one of the locals and then I'll drop in here later and share. For the lulz.:biggrin:

Bryan has shared a video of him chasing Nigel. However it's on Facebook, here's the link:
7 News Sydney

Senior Scientologist Nigel Mannock gave 7 News reporter Bryan Seymour the slip this morning… but this afternoon, Bryan caught up with him in the streets of Sydney.

STORY: http://yhoo.it/1iy1EWX

VIDEO (Facebook) https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney/videos/1107236615967137/?pnref=story

Bryan also gives these links:
Nigel is a former director of Youth for Human Rights in Australia, and he famously lied about it being autonomous from Scientology in 2007: http://bit.ly/1Vc0nRO

It was also confirmed there is no medical or scientific evidence anywhere in the world that Narconon works, and in Victoria they have been ordered to stop making false claims: http://bit.ly/1NQxrQn

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron

One of the two websites, getoffdrugs.com.au, remains active.

Under the terms of the undertaking, Get Off Drugs Naturally must remove all false claims about the effectiveness of its program, and testimonials it was unable to substantiate, from the website.

It was also required to post a notice on the website for six months, which says:

the information on the website is not a substitute for medical advice, and
that claims on the website about testing had not been independently reviewed or verified.

The association is also required to introduce and maintain a two-year compliance program and pay $3000 to the Victorian Consumer Law Fund

Free Being Me

Crusader

No, it's not hyperbole. The $cio cult is suspected of poisoning journalist Joel Sappell's dog (Tony Ortega article link below). I never said this is a frivolous lawsuit. I stated the cult abuses legal systems and I didn't know if the lawsuit will be dismissed as merit-less and frivolous because I don't know Aussie law. I posted one of Elcon's litigious cult policies earlier (see below) as a general FYI that you have latched onto as a basis for needless circular argument.

http://tonyortega.org/2012/12/17/did-scientology-kill-joel-sappells-dog/

"The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."
- L. Ron Hubbard, A MANUAL ON THE DISSEMINATION OF MATERIAL, 1955

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe it may be part of the sekrit tech of the old autonomous and arrogant GO. I was a member of the GO and then did volunteer work for them for many years. That to me looks like the basic GO/OSA attitude being shown to wogs.

Awesome job by the kick ass Aussies for standing up and speaking out. Thanks so much.

This is what I get for trying to be too succinct. Right, there is absolutely nothing new about the attitude. LRH died in 86 before the advent of the internet and the ubiquitous use of devices that could capture and instantly distribute an image world wide which could then be archived, keyword searched and reviewed forever.

LRH was very particular about Scientology's public image and was willing to do his dirty work covertly or with plausible deniability but in his time the negative repercussions from an errant image could still be constrained within acceptable tolerances. He did not live long enough to write the "No Middle Finger Salute" policy and he was survived by a vulgar potty mouth that didn't care.

So now we have the spectacle of high ranking church officials and high profile Scientology celebs flipping off the world with no way to insulate the church and Scientology from the optics. This just doesn't happen unless it is sanctioned or encouraged at the highest level - therefore, it must be a de facto policy that it is permitted.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
No, it's not hyperbole. ...

It is hyperbole if you're suggesting that these things may occur in this particular case. Are you?

It's not a harassment suit nor is it frivolous, it's a desperate and very costly attempt at "controlling the environment".

I understand that reprehensible things have occurred in other court cases, I just think that you're sensationalising in this instance.

Besides which, Wyong Shire Council doesn't have a pet.

In any event, we'll see what we see soon enough. :)