What's new

Scientology leaflet attack on Ex-Scientologist Mike Rinder

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
They are all the same too, except of course the Reptilian ones, them "conspiracy theories". Only they're C = C = C instead of Ron's flubbed, alter is'ed A = A = A version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_3cTH16dQ

Jesse Ventura nailed this guy, David Icke!

The time and energy someone will put forth to get hits on You Tube is beyond me with the "reptilian conspiracy" and David Icke's Ilke of reptilians and aliens? :duh:

Of course, when I saw that stuff, the Church of Scientology had me fully convinced that IT IS DANGEROUS OUT HERE IN WOG LAND!:whistling: I find it quite nice out here - lurkers - come join us!! It is really dangerous in your cult!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Their Failures with Black PRing Ex Members

[video=youtube_share;I9P-g5-Qg3Q]http://youtu.be/I9P-g5-Qg3Q[/video]

guanoloco

As-Wased
"Please, Pat Broeker, if you are reading this - step up to the plate!!" Yes, these former execs could answer a lot of questions for people who otherwise can only hypothesize, theorize or just pull down their ostrich hats over their eyes. There are ways to post untraceable content under pseudonyms such as Rat Poker for Pat Broeker, just an example. No one will be able to guess their true identity and will leap to the conclusion's that THEY'RE paranoid OSA trolls.

RAT POKER ~:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::lol:

I like this one...fits well with Ratbrain for Rathbun.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I like this one...fits well with Ratbrain for Rathbun.
Oh that's funny, Rat Buns would be too! All part of the Rat Pack. What's a good one for DM? Or does that alone conjure up such a rat bastard image that to cloud it in any way would be a disservice?

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
I typed up what is says on the other side of this flyer. The pic is a bit hard to read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PUBLIC WARNING

For the past five years, Mike Rinder has been the source of bigoted ant-religious hate speech against his former faith. He feeds his own brand of hate and venom to the tabloids. He recently admitted (under penalty of perjury) to being a paid consultant to at least three attorneys attempting to make money by bringing frivolous claims against churches.

The public has a right to know that you lift the rock he hides under you find a man who:

• Rinder is on the record as having admitted to lying to the media. In July, 2012 he was challenged about his reliability on the air by a network television reporter, who bluntly asked him how she knew if he were telling the truth. His response: “You don’t.”
  • This is a man who, in 2007, abandoned his wife of 35 years and his two adult children, ultimately hooking up with a young woman the same age as his own daughter, whom he impregnated while he was still married to his first wife.
  • Shortly after he abandoned his family, his son was diagnosed with cancer. Not once the boy’s two-year fight for his life did Rinder contact him at all.
  • In 2010, Rinder’s wife tried to see him again and brought along his brother. His “welcome” was a physical attack that left his brother injured and his wife, the mother of his children, in the care of paramedics. She sustained nerve damage to her arm, which took years to heal, with a dislocated shoulder that required surgery to repair.
The public should be warned about this paid, professional bigot and abuser.

DON’T BE FOOLED

original.jpg

Last edited:

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I am sure tracking this back to the Sciobots would be hard .... BUT .... who else goes after people speaking the truth about Sciobots but the Sciobots themselves?

I have never heard of a Baptist, Methodist, etc going after formers. But I do live a sheltered life....

:p

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
PUBLIC WARNING

For the past five years, Mike Rinder has been the source of bigoted ant-religious hat speech against his former faith. He feeds his own brand of hate and venom to the tabloids. He recently admitted (under penalty of perjury) to being a paid consultant to at least three attorneys attempting to make money by bringing frivolous claims against churches.

<snip>
<snip>
The public should be warned about this paid, professional bigot and abuser.

DON’T BE FOOLED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New updated version of a flyer found. I typed up what is says.

PUBLIC WARNING

Here's what we failed to mention in our previous flyer.

Mike spent about 35 solid years of his life 24/7, his entire adult life essentially:

1. being meticulously audited to the top of the OT Bridge

2. by the most perfect auditors in the world at the Int Base

3. CSed by the crème de la crème RTC CSes

4. ruthlessly trained to the highest levels of OT solo auditing skills

5. personally handled by top-on-the-planet RTC ethics staffs

6. graduate-level schooled in the #1 breakthrough administrative science of the past 50 years.

We now think he is a psychotic-criminal-out-of-control-dramatizing mess.

The public should be warned about this.

DON’T BE FOOLED

mind_control.gif

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am sure tracking this back to the Sciobots would be hard .... BUT .... who else goes after people speaking the truth about Sciobots but the Sciobots themselves?

I have never heard of a Baptist, Methodist, etc going after formers. But I do live a sheltered life....

:p

I don't think it is hard to track back to its source. Fingerprint 'lifting' it not that difficult these days. Especially if these are 'all over the place' I would guess a of dozen of them would provide enough data for an accurate and multi-verified composite 'fingerprint' and subsequent DNA.

Certainly not that hard to gather up a few of these.

Home kits are even available online. DNA testing is only a few hundred dollars. Storing evidence shouldn't be too cumbersome.

If Paulette Cooper's prints from stationary could be used in court in the 1970's ....

Just saying. ...

PTS

Elliott
Sure, Mike has made some good acts of contrition since he blew.
I'm here to say though that I am feeling very strong schadenfreude right now.
Instant karma gonna get ya! :hysterical: