What's new

Scientology leaflet attack on Ex-Scientologist Mike Rinder

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Re: Scientology leaflet attack on Ex-Scientologist Mike Rinder - Flyer Value

Like as an excellent illustration of the sort of thing mandated by Hubbard policy, whatever the provenance of that particular anonymous flyer?

Paul

Yours is a keen and agile mind, Paul. :thumbsup:

It seems to me that if the flyer/leaflet finds its way into Mrs. Rinder's deposition in 2014, other attorneys in other lawsuits might make good use of such a gift.

Lucky is the attorney who could walk into court with a 'flyer album' -- a scrapbook of leaflets/flyers/DA packs stretching back years.
Look! There's one for Tory Magoo. And Shawn Lonsdale. And Mark Bunker. And Bob Minton. And Paulette Cooper. And. And. And.

Nothing changes in scientology. That's its biggest flaw...and it's biggest vulnerability in an ever-changing world.

JB

AnonKat

Crusader
I hope he does take some action about it. How disgusting.
Is it of interest to Mosey's case as he is a witness?

I think he doesn't want to be bothering with it. Because he needs to be a free agent. Not locked down in a lawsuit.

And this kind of thing makes Scilons look icky. So it's all good

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Once the court case with Mrs Rinder wins there will be many many more cases and the 'war chests' will be very empty.

I think it's time to ask for refunds before they have to sell Davey's shoes on Ebay to pay court costs.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Let's see...the flyer claims Rinder beat his wife, ditched her and their kids for a younger woman and didn't attend to his troubled son's needs...kinda weird that Ron's "church" would be using those actions to smear someone...don't those actions mean that Ron was a bigot for hire? I mean when Ron did this shit he was Mankind's Greatest Friend.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Has anyone considered the possibility that some of these former execs appearing to walk away and then be openly harassed by the remaining $cilons Is a setup for an entirely legal wealth transfer, a pre-planned retirement if you will? I mean, how else could one "legally" extract millions from the coffers except through a harassment lawsuit by pretending to be an ex now, with all the priors that can be brought up on the churches part in court, sparking a massive lawsuit/settlement through some corrupt legal wrangling? Nice retirement fund for senior execs if it is the case. OH WHAT PERCS THOSE AT THE TOP SEIZE FOR THEMSELVES THESE DAYS IN OUR SOCIETY. I walk away, you pretend to F with me, I sue & walk away with a massive settlement and live out my life on easy street. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to picture their execs watch their real victims walk off with millions and wonder "hey, why not me, we can cook something up so easily!" I've seen even craftier "exit strategies" in the corporate world. Sheesh, I shoulda stayed in...:omg:

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Has anyone considered the possibility that some of these former execs appearing to walk away and then be openly harassed by the remaining $cilons Is a setup for an entirely legal wealth transfer, a pre-planned retirement if you will? I mean, how else could one "legally" extract millions from the coffers except through a harassment lawsuit by pretending to be an ex now, with all the priors that can be brought up on the churches part in court, sparking a massive lawsuit/settlement through some corrupt legal wrangling? Nice retirement fund for senior execs if it is the case. OH WHAT PERCS THOSE AT THE TOP SEIZE FOR THEMSELVES THESE DAYS IN OUR SOCIETY. I walk away, you pretend to F with me, I sue & walk away with a massive settlement and live out my life on easy street. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to picture their execs watch their real victims walk off with millions and wonder "hey, why not me, we can cook something up so easily!" I've seen even craftier "exit strategies" in the corporate world. Sheesh, I shoulda stayed in...:omg:

I hear what you are saying here and agree - it appears that the people that are closest to the top of the scum get nice retirements at our expense to keep them quiet...but they sell their soul completely to the devil...

Heh Lurkers - your IAS donations go to keep the high ranking officials from telling you the truth about the criminal Organization called Scientology - just so you are aware of where the money really goes!! Don't you dare ask to see financial statements because you will get kicked out and shunned for questioning COB!!

Can you imagine taking millions to never speak about Scientology again fully knowing that people were and are financially ruined. Remember why you joined? You got in to help humanity but after you find out the entire show is a scam...you now allow yourself to participate in such criminal bribery and extortion? I don't get that at all!! I don't think I could do it but until I am in their shoes - I will never know if I was utterly ruined by my involvement and could not function - so I do understand.

From what I read, Mike Rinder was offered "gag" money and refused to take it and be gagged...so if that is true, I have a lot of respect for him. I think he and Marty are out to take this baby all the way down and I fully support them.

Debbie Cook, I believed, turned over the list of people that supported her financially to defend her lawsuit (people got declared for donating to that cause and I don't know how OSA found out unless Debbie Cook spilled the beans..does anyone know?)

Wayne and Debbie Cook most likely got a nice GAG Retirement fund of probably millions...I know she was ill and caved in and had signed agreements etc...but it would be wrong morally for me to take the gag money...I would not be a happy camper. Everytime I withdraw money from that account - there is blood dripping off of it.

Maybe at the end of their lives they could come clean - like Hy Levy did! He certainly told all!!

I would love to hear about that from exes that took gagged money but won't hold my breath - because they are gagged!:duh:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I hear what you are saying here and agree - it appears that the people that are closest to the top of the scum get nice retirements at our expense to keep them quiet...but they sell their soul completely to the devil...can you imagine taking millions to never speak about Scientology again, knowing that people were financially ruined. And...you got in to help humanity but after you find out the entire show is a scam...you now allow yourself to participate in such criminal bribery and extortion?

But - from what I read, Mike Rinder was offered "gag" money and refused to take it and be gagged...so if that is true, I have a lot of respect for him.

Debbie Cook, I believed, turned over the list of people that supported her financially to defend her lawsuit and got a nice GAG GIFT of probably millions...I know she was ill and caved in and had signed agreements etc...but it would be wrong morally for me to take the gag money...I would not be a happy camper. Everytime I withdraw money from that account - there is blood dripping off of it.

I would love to hear about that from exes that took gagged money but won't hold my breath - because they are gagged!:duh:

Nice post, clearly you wear no blinders! I don't know the who's and when's of all this, it's just that I can see how easy it would be, and like you said "but after you find out the entire show is a scam...you now allow yourself to participate in such criminal bribery and extortion..." And like you also said, it really would be a personal ethics violation to be part of one more swindle against the public good, but I'm not certain of who has sufficient ethics to not take the money and run, within their current and former ranks as I haven't been involved for a very long time..

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
He can't & won't. Rinder has to prove where the posters came from & the cult, as history shows, will deny it came from them.

Well, it won't take a Nuclear Physicist to figure that one out. :whistling:Clearly - it is intimidation from the CULT!! WHO DOES THIS???

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nice post, clearly you wear no blinders! I don't know the who's and when's of all this, it's just that I can see how easy it would be, and like you said "but after you find out the entire show is a scam...you now allow yourself to participate in such criminal bribery and extortion..." And like you also said, it really would be a personal ethics violation to be part of one more swindle against the public good, but I'm not certain of who has sufficient ethics to not take the money and run, within their current and former ranks as I haven't been involved for a very long time..

I don't know but Mike Rinder was one of them!! I certainly understand it and it would be the easy road to at least survive with some cash to live.

Mike Rinder did not take gag money and he continues to expose the truth! He really is doing a good job and in my opinion, does have high morals and values. Marty also said "he helped create this monster and has an obligation to take it down"...I believe he won't settle for gag money either.

The high ranking officials that left are the ones who can take it all the way down. Please, Pat Broeker, if you are reading this - step up to the plate!! :begging:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Has anyone considered the possibility that even after leaving the corporate Church of Scientology, some Freezoners, "Independent" Scientologists and supposedly "Ex"-Scientologists have a tendency to spin, believe in, promulgate and disseminate non-falsifiable conspiracy theories that are not supported by a shred of evidence, but instead are supported only by paranoia, vivid imaginations and wild conjecture?

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Has anyone considered the possibility that even after leaving the corporate Church of Scientology, some Freezoners, "Independent" Scientologists and supposedly "Ex"-Scientologists have a tendency to spin, believe in, promulgate and disseminate non-falsifiable conspiracy theories that are not supported by a shred of evidence, but instead are supported only by paranoia, vivid imaginations and wild conjecture?

Yup, just like it occurs to many that any who dare point a suspicious finger anywhere towards this glowingly pristine organization are to be taken down and discredited by whatever means necessary by OSA, its trolls and whatever "anything for a buck" sociopathic miscreants they employ. Should I research a list of those who've been dealt that hand or would that only serve to feed the "conspiracy theorist" perspective?:biggrin:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes - when I first left and was so confused as to how I got so scammed I started to read everything on the internet. There was about one week where I got into the "Reptilian" conspiracy theories..."CRINGE":blush:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Yes - when I first left and was so confused as to how I got so scammed I started to read everything on the internet. There was about one week where I got into the "Reptilian" conspiracy theories..."CRINGE":blush:

They are all the same too, except of course the Reptilian ones, them "conspiracy theories". Only they're C = C = C instead of Ron's flubbed, alter is'ed A = A = A version.

Poison Ivy

Patron
Maybe Judge Waldtrip could consider it as an effort to intimidate a witness.

This was put out originally in 2011 and with a CSI copyright on it!
It's downloadable at whoismichaelrinder.com.
Looks similar to the flier that the Squirrel Busters passed out on Rathbun a couple of years ago.

It does indeed seem to be an attempt to intimidate a witness. Or could certainly be submitted into evidence as such. Need evidence that it was put out by Scientology, however.

Can anyone take screen caps to the 'orginal' in Freedom Magazine or on the website? I looked for the same wording but couldn't find it. Once they realize their mistake, they may try and scrub.

ALSO...if they were being handed out on street corners and in a mall, there will be security footage somewhere of whoever was doing the 'disseminating.'

This disgusts me. The stuff on the back is so hurtful. I know Mike is used to worse but it really sticks in my gut, that an organization - a 'church' (ha!) - and the people in it - a man's brother & kids, no less! - would do such a thing.

Of course, it only makes Davey look desperate and pathetic. Ad hominem attacks DO NOT cancel out facts, little man. Anyone NOT a Scientologist will pick this up and think even more poorly of whoever would distribute it.

The rest of the world doesn't run on your fuel of endless hate and abuse, David. Most people are actually kind at heart, and have actual empathy.

Not Sympathy, but EMPATHY - which isn't even on the tone scale. Just like love isn't.

Don't know what that is, Davey? It's feeling someone else's pain. It's identifying. It's caring.

Everything Scientology ISN'T.
icon8.png

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
I don't know but Mike Rinder was one of them!! I certainly understand it and it would be the easy road to at least survive with some cash to live.

Mike Rinder did not take gag money and he continues to expose the truth! He really is doing a good job and in my opinion, does have high morals and values. Marty also said "he helped create this monster and has an obligation to take it down"...I believe he won't settle for gag money either.

The high ranking officials that left are the ones who can take it all the way down. Please, Pat Broeker, if you are reading this - step up to the plate!! :begging:

"Please, Pat Broeker, if you are reading this - step up to the plate!!" Yes, these former execs could answer a lot of questions for people who otherwise can only hypothesize, theorize or just pull down their ostrich hats over their eyes. There are ways to post untraceable content under pseudonyms such as Rat Poker for Pat Broeker, just an example. No one will be able to guess their true identity and will leap to the conclusion's that THEY'RE paranoid OSA trolls.

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Please, Pat Broeker, if you are reading this - step up to the plate!!" Yes, these former execs could answer a lot of questions for people who otherwise can only hypothesize, theorize or just pull down their ostrich hats over their eyes. There are ways to post untraceable content under pseudonyms such as Rat Poker for Pat Broeker, just an example. No one will be able to guess they're true identity and will leap to the conclusion's that THEY'RE paranoid OSA trolls.

RAT POKER ~:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::lol: