What's new

Scientology: Leah Remini + Tony Ortega + Lisa Marie Presley?

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
This just hit the net -- from KatTalesTV on YouTube.

Leah Remini is asked if she knows who Tony Ortega is...yep!
Then she's asked about Lisa Marie Presely.

Watch here:

[video=youtube;srjFrXTt4po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srjFrXTt4po&feature=c4-overview&list=UUsWUpWCD-surnQNMLNi2K9w[/video]

If this belongs on another thread, Mods, feel free to move it.

JB

Sindy

Crusader
This just hit the net -- from KatTalesTV on YouTube.

Leah Remini is asked if she knows who Tony Ortega is...yep!
Then she's asked about Lisa Marie Presely.

Watch here:

[video=youtube;srjFrXTt4po]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srjFrXTt4po&feature=c4-overview&list=UUsWUpWCD-surnQNMLNi2K9w[/video]

If this belongs on another thread, Mods, feel free to move it.

JB

So, when you you go to YouTube to see this, you also see that this woman has been making a bunch of videos about Leah and they are not kind. How does she expect to get answers? It's like she's stalking her.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
So, when you you go to YouTube to see this, you also see that this woman has been making a bunch of videos about Leah and they are not kind. How does she expect to get answers? It's like she's stalking her.

This video-paparazzi woman, "Kat" is often at the DWTS rehearsal studio parking lot - mostly with a small group of still photographers.
From what I'm able to understand, the still photographers sell their pix to the UK's Daily Mail, but I've not yet seen Kat's DWTS entrance/exit videos there.
I have seen snippets of Kat's videos of other DWTS contestants/dancers on different online sites - without the audio, used as 'filler'.

You're right - the idea that Kat is out there so frequently with a video camera is stalker-like. But I think she is well-known to the DWTS cast and celeb contestants. Probably not well-liked, of course, but a familiar presence.

That said, what I do like about Kat is that she asked Leah directly -- and actually got an answer. (Re: whether or not Leah knew of Tony Ortega.) Brava to Leah for answering, yes, but also...how many paparazzi are bright enough to know who Tony Ortega is?

Leah chose not to answer about Lisa Marie Presley - as is her right, obviously - but I thought it gave a hint as to what Leah's boundaries are on the subject of Co$. She'll answer a direct question about herself, but won't respond about another person's situation. Fair, yes?

JB

Kerry

Patron with Honors
This video-paparazzi woman, "Kat" is often at the DWTS rehearsal studio parking lot - mostly with a small group of still photographers.
From what I'm able to understand, the still photographers sell their pix to the UK's Daily Mail, but I've not yet seen Kat's DWTS entrance/exit videos there.
I have seen snippets of Kat's videos of other DWTS contestants/dancers on different online sites - without the audio, used as 'filler'.

You're right - the idea that Kat is out there so frequently with a video camera is stalker-like. But I think she is well-known to the DWTS cast and celeb contestants. Probably not well-liked, of course, but a familiar presence.

That said, what I do like about Kat is that she asked Leah directly -- and actually got an answer. (Re: whether or not Leah knew of Tony Ortega.) Brava to Leah for answering, yes, but also...how many paparazzi are bright enough to know who Tony Ortega is?

Leah chose not to answer about Lisa Marie Presley - as is her right, obviously - but I thought it gave a hint as to what Leah's boundaries are on the subject of Co$. She'll answer a direct question about herself, but won't respond about another person's situation. Fair, yes?

JB

Yes, fair indeed. :yes: She didn't have to answer at all. She's playing it very well, imo, very smart so far. And she looks fabulous, as if a ton of bricks if off her shoulders these days. GO LEAH~!

Purple Rain

Crusader

JB

I actually get the impression that there is no love lost between Leah and Lisa Marie, but who knows?