What's new

Scientology - Linked to Satanism

daemongnome

I recently watched an interview with the son of L Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology, Ron DeWolf, he claimed that Scientology was a mere business venture and that his father was involved in black magik and occult practices. Some of the churches ideologies are centred around a belief that clearing the mind through auditing can be the path to self betterment to reach a state of what they call clear.

Here is the interview with Ron Dewolf I am talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcPoSo49dYU

I think that this is similar to the idea of Xefer and Remanifestation in the temple of set, although they achieve this state through meditation. Or this state of clear and its self achieving purpose could be similar to the realisation of the god as the self, as proposed by Lavey in the Satanic Bible.

Hubbard’s son also links his father to Aleistair Crowley who was a friend of his father, and undoubtedly influenced his religion and his beliefs in the occult. Crowley is said to also be an influence on Lavey, I think that the church of Scientology is a form of disguised and flawed/perverted Satanism.

What does everyone else think?? let me know the inconsistencies in what I have proposed here, its an early form of an argument, if anyone can point me in the direction of more research on this matter I would be grateful, or is it total rubbish, let me know?

Thanks

Daemongnome

Last edited:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is true!

What are the "fruits" of Scientology? People acting in a "crippled manor" - but they can't tell you about how crippled they are - "no case on post".

One has to have the courage to really look at the people "in" Scientology supposedly doing the Bridge to Total Spiritual Freedom that scientology sells for about $500,000 - and look at the products produced!!

It does takes courage to face the truth about Scientology. It's products are covertly hidden with LRH's tech.

Once you shed light on the devil - it runs and hides behind its religious cloak and expensive attorney's but eventually it gets discovered and self destructs. Welcome to present time Satanology.

Forget about What Scientology tells you Scientology IS - just LOOK - but make sure you look beneath the glossy promo and propaganda - go behind the curtain - there you will find the Wizard of OZ promising you POWERS never seen before.

The only power in Scientology is David Miscavige who uses force and punishment, covert invalidation and nullification to control its members. You can never do, be or give enough for the church of Scientology - they use every mechanism in the book to trap people - and tell you the mechanisms in their tech. Very clever mechanism to keep members from looking at their group!!

Lots of secrets!!

JohnMccMaster

Patron with Honors
Temple of Set and The Church of Satan were started by the CIA via Anton LaVey and Michael Aquino respectively. LaVey was a circus performer turned CIA operative and Aquino was no less than a Lt. Colonel in the US Army and head of the NSA.

As such, like Scientology, which was also started by the intelligence services and whose principles align exactly with Scientology, both are scams as admitted by LaVey.

Dr Aquino has the distinction of being a founder of that wonderful device known as MK-Ultra, which he helped devise. Mr. LaVey talks below:

[video=dailymotion;xleoas]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xleoas_anton-lavey-satanic-video_news[/video]

Aquino on Oprah, who is also a Satanist as is your President. David Miscavige is also a CIA operative in the same manner as a certain Mr. Jim Jones who you may remember from Jonestown, Guyana.

[video=youtube_share;MpaotRvwoJ0]http://youtu.be/MpaotRvwoJ0[/video]

In a recent interview with the son of L Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology, Ron DeWolf, he claimed that Scientology was a mere business venture and that his father was involved in black magik and occult practices. Some of the churches ideologies are centred around a belief that clearing the mind through auditing can be the path to self betterment to reach a state of what they call clear.

Here is the interview with Ron Dewolf I am talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcPoSo49dYU

I think that this is similar to the idea of Xefer and Remanifestation in the temple of set, although they achieve this state through meditation. Or this state of clear and its self achieving purpose could be similar to the realisation of the god as the self, as proposed by Lavey in the Satanic Bible.

Hubbard’s son also links his father to Aleistair Crowley who was a friend of his father, and undoubtedly influenced his religion and his beliefs in the occult. Crowley is said to also be an influence on Lavey, I think that the church of Scientology is a form of disguised and flawed/perverted Satanism.

What does everyone else think?? let me know the inconsistencies in what I have proposed here, its an early form of an argument, if anyone can point me in the direction of more research on this matter I would be grateful, or is it total rubbish, let me know?

Thanks

Daemongnome

i'm glad all this material has come out. no. i don't think it's total rubbish at all

i never studied any of the confidential materials when i was in. the lower level material is mostly solid and not only does it not violate scripture it mostly accords with it very well. does the subject have a dark core? maybe. if it does have a dark core does that poison the entire subject? hmmmm... good queston.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
i'm glad all this material has come out. no. i don't think it's total rubbish at all

i never studied any of the confidential materials when i was in. the lower level material is mostly solid and not only does it not violate scripture it mostly accords with it very well. does the subject have a dark core? maybe. if it does have a dark core does that poison the entire subject? hmmmm... good queston.

Yes - the entire subject is poison. The stuff that works is the sugar mixed in with the poison. It is laden with traps! Any of the good stuff was copied from others written before L Ron Hubbard. It is evil!

Gadfly

Crusader
Yes - the entire subject is poison. The stuff that works is the sugar mixed in with the poison. It is laden with traps! Any of the good stuff was copied from others written before L Ron Hubbard. It is evil!

I am playing the DEVIL'S advocate here. :coolwink:

I like and still use "contact assists". Where is there ANY technique, before Hubbard defined it, that is set out in even a remotely similar way?

Second, I like locationals, and I spot spots in space from my front porch every morning for a few minutes when I wake up. I have done locationals on total non-Scientologists to "get them out of heir heads", and to even sober them up. They "work" for me (and others apparently). Where are the pre-existing "methods" that existed in any similar form that Hubbard "stole" these from?

BY the way, I taught my brother how to do locationals about 25 years ago. He HATED all things Scientology. He still does them today to "lighten up", get extroverted, etc.

Third, I like the Spacation Drills. Hubbard gets into talking about "creating space", as an exercise in imagination (though he never calls it that). It is like meditation, but only generally so. Where are the earlier subject materials, by any author, who talk about "creating space" by putting out "points around oneself"? Hubbard talked quite a bit about this, and I find it unqiue and I never contacted any similar ideas previously (and I have read quiter a bit of all this sort of nutty stuff).

My point is that it is a falsehood and a generality to say that Hubbard "stole every decent idea from others".

Why is it so hard for some people to accept that Hubbard might have actually come up with at least a few good original ideas, all on his own, while still being a total asshole? :ohmy:

Just because he may have come up with some cool ideas does not change what a dick he was or change the fact that he created an insanely manipulative organization to forward his obsessively egotistical aims.

Even Mein Fuhrer had his Volkswagon!

Purple Rain

Crusader
It may be recent for him and he may not have checked when it was made but relied on the date on the site he got it from.

Or he is trying to contribute.

There's nothing wrong with the subject it just tickled my sense of humour to present an interview with someone who died nearly 22 years ago as recent. It just struck me as funny, that's all. I'm not having a go at anyone.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Church of Satan's website: Page 16 - read all about L Ron Hubbard and his involvement in Satanism. It is all over the internet Hubbard's involvement with Jack Parson's and Aleistar Crowley!! But a Scientologist will say "don't believe everything you read on the internet" :whistling: and then to proceed to send you every article they can about the PSYCHS are out to getcha!!:nervous::omg::nervous::omg:

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
As such, like Scientology, which was also started by the intelligence services

Hi JohnMcc; this is fittingly creepy, I'd like to know more. Got any references or evidence of Scientology being started by intell services? Thanks.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Lurk Moar. This is very well known. In fact, at one point LRH referred to himself as the Beast, thinking that he'd taken up Crowleys mantle, so to speak.

For starters, read "Messiah or Madman" by Corydon. It gets into his whole relationship with Jack Parsons and Alestair Crowley and how they were performing sex magick rituals to conceive a moonchild or some crap like that.

Then Margery Wakefield has a few things in the library on this link. She goes into great depth about why Scn isn't compatible with Christianity. The only thing in her writings that I've not seen elsewhere and that ***MAY*** be rubbish is the thing about Jesus being a child molester and homo. A couple of friends of mine who went through OT VIII both times told me that they believe it is a hoax. Otherwise, her stuff is accurate.

Monica Pignotti's story is also fascinating about how he forced some of the early SO members to do crazy shit that she later found had roots in Satanism. Interesting stuff.

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/

Edit - Oh and :welcome2:

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors
I am playing the DEVIL'S advocate here. :coolwink:

I like and still use "contact assists". Where is there ANY technique, before Hubbard defined it, that is set out in even a remotely similar way?

Second, I like locationals, and I spot spots in space from my front porch every morning for a few minutes when I wake up. I have done locationals on total non-Scientologists to "get them out of heir heads", and to even sober them up. They "work" for me (and others apparently). Where are the pre-existing "methods" that existed in any similar form that Hubbard "stole" these from?

BY the way, I taught my brother how to do locationals about 25 years ago. He HATED all things Scientology. He still does them today to "lighten up", get extroverted, etc.

Third, I like the Spacation Drills. Hubbard gets into talking about "creating space", as an exercise in imagination (though he never calls it that). It is like meditation, but only generally so. Where are the earlier subject materials, by any author, who talk about "creating space" by putting out "points around oneself"? Hubbard talked quite a bit about this, and I find it unqiue and I never contacted any similar ideas previously (and I have read quiter a bit of all this sort of nutty stuff).

My point is that it is a falsehood and a generality to say that Hubbard "stole every decent idea from others".

Why is it so hard for some people to accept that Hubbard might have actually come up with at least a few good original ideas, all on his own, while still being a total asshole? :ohmy:

Just because he may have come up with some cool ideas does not change what a dick he was or change the fact that he created an insanely manipulative organization to forward his obsessively egotistical aims.

Even Mein Fuhrer had his Volkswagon!

As for not stealing the "contact assists" and that Hubbard may have come up with something original, nope. These assists are stolen from Asian based "pressure points" theory that form the basis of several different therapies that are, variously, hundreds of years old or relatively recent - like ancient traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture as well as reflexology. They are also the basis for different types of martial arts fighting techniques and the reason for the "glass jaw" in boxing.

Locationals sound similar to drills done in Buddhism to be in the "now" and "present". They also sound similar to what my parents did when I was an upset child to get my attention on something other than what was upsetting me. Me: Fall down, go boom, cry. Parents: "Hey, look at the cute puppy over there!" "Want some ice cream?"

I don't know enough about "spacation drills" to form an opinion on where they may have derived from yet I can wholeheartedly say that I would dearly love a Spa-cation now, preferably in some exotic local, like Bali.

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
As for not stealing the "contact assists" and that Hubbard may have come up with something original, nope.

A couple decades ago i was reading a book on Huna by Serge King, in which he describes a contact assist. He says he learned it so long ago he can't remember where he got it.
Of course, one can't rule out that he got it from a Scio and didn't want to admit it.