What's new

Scientology - Linked to Satanism

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Intent is the underling issue here though isn't it? Whether his intent was self aggrandizement, power over others, or a desire to create vessels for ancient dark forces, Hubbard's intent was surely aligned with the left hand path....anything which does not serve the light by default serves the dark. Scientology is (in my opinion) the inheritor or a long chain of dark, mystical energy starting at man's rejection of the good creative force of the God of Enoch, Noah, and Abraham. This rejection coupled with a desire to gain personal power leading towards the goal of unseating the Most High and taking it's place as creative force (or source) is the basis of the ancient mystery religions upon which scientology (and its many predecessors) is based.

That's right folks.....I'm a Messianic Jew.....well versed in the Jewish Pseudepigrapha, Midrash, Early Kabbalah, Mamichaeism & Mandaean and other gnostic sects, as well as the Christian Apocrypha.......also the works of Simon Magus, Valentinus, Ptolemaeus, and others....but I have no desire to argue the validity of Judeo/Christian/Islamic beliefs....at least not on this particular thread. Seeking knowledge is not inherently evil and a search for knowledge is the heart of any occult practice. So in essence I agree with what's been said...Intent is key.

With that out of the way I'd be interested in discussing the possibility that Hubbard created Scio with the intention of leaching power from his followers for his own personal, mystical gain while creating willfully ignorant vessels to house dark forces/energies/spirits. Any thoughts?

Hubbard was a psychic vampire imho, and he created a system to turn others into his minions, but in a very subtle and methodical way, over years, and the caveat was that at the same time he had to ingrain his control through his long term con by also gaining control, bit by bit, over the entire person. I liken it to a series of events spread over the years that have a hypnotic control mechanism, a very, very diffiCULT situation to extradite one's self from, as many here know far too well.
Hubbard was a 'thought-thief', if there was in existence some measure of control to be had by what-ever method, you can bet your bottom dollar/soul, he had perused it and taken out the parts that would further his own ego and greed-fueled aims.
Dead serious here, even if it doesn't make sense to others. I hope at least a couple of folk here know from whence I come :)

:cheers:

Last edited:
Steve lives quietly in the Los Angeles area. He has 2 adult daughters also living in the area. One is a professional photographer & the other owns & operates a film production company.
If you have any contact with him would you tell him thank you for me? His interviews had a profound effect on how I view Scientology as a belief structure. I would have lost interest in the entire subject completely had I never found that interview. I sincerely hope he is doing well and wish him nothing but the best!

Thank you Mr. Fishman!

Hubbard was a psychic vampire imho, and he created a system to turn others into his minions, but in a very methodical way, over years, and the caveat was that at the same time he had to ingrain his control through his long term con by also gaining control, bit by bit, over the entire person. I liken it to a series of events spread over the years that have a hypnotic control mechanism, a very, very diffiCULT situation to extradite one's self from, as many here know far too well.
Hubbard was a 'thought-thief', if there was in existence some measure of control to be had by what-ever method, you can bet your bottom dollar/soul, he had perused it and taken out the parts that would further his own ego and greed-fueled aims.
Dead serious here, even if it doesn't make sense to others. I hope at least a couple of folk here know from whence I come :)

:cheers:

Nibbs once described scientology as black magick spread over a long period of time....just thought that kind of fit with what you were saying.

What you have said makesperfect sense to me and I think we are coming from the same place...I'm glad to have found some validation here...thank you.

Gib

Crusader
Nibbs once described scientology as black magick spread over a long period of time....just thought that kind of fit with what you were saying.

What you have said makesperfect sense to me and I think we are coming from the same place...I'm glad to have found some validation here...thank you.

also consider the PTS to the middle class Policy Letter.

Here he is saying it's not OK to have a normal life. And he degrades society, he degrades police, retirement accounts, pension plans, savings,

all so one would continue to contribute to scientology.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Last edited:

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
I, BELARION, ANTICHRIST, in the year 1949 of the rule of the Black Brotherhood called Christianity, do make my Manifesto to all men. And I, THE ANTICHRIST, come among you, saying:

An end to the pretence, and lying hypocrisy of Christianity.

An end to the servile virtues, and superstitious restrictions.

An end to the slave morality.

An end to prudery and shame, to guild and sin, for these are of the only evil the sun, that is fear.

An end to all authority that is not based on courage and manhood, to the authority of lying priests, conniving judges, blackmailing police, and

An end to the servile flattery and cajolery of mods, the coronations of mediocraties, the ascension of dolts.

An end to restriction and inhibition, for I, THE ANTICHRIST, am come among you preaching the Word of the BEAST 666, which is, “There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.”

And I, BELARION, ANTICHRIST, do lift up my voice and prophecy, and I say:

I shall bring all men to the law of the BEAST 666, and in His law I shall conquer the world.

And within seven years of this time, BABALON, THE SCARLET WOMAN HILARION will manifest among ye, and bring this my work to its fruition.

An end to conscription, compulsion, regimentation, and the tyranny of false laws.

And within nine years a nation shall accept the Law of the BEAST 666 in my name, and that nation will be the first nation of earth.

And all who accept me the ANTICHRIST and the law of the BEAST 666, shall be accursed and their joy shall be a thousandfold greater than the false joys of the false saints.

And in my name BELARION shall they work miracles, and confound our enemies, and none shall stand before us.

Therefore I, THE ANTICHRIST call upon all the Chosen and elect and upon all men, come forth now in the name of Liberty, that we may end for ever the tyranny of the Black Brotherhood.

Witness my hand and seal on this [...] day of [...] 1949, that is the year of BABALON 4066.

Love is the law, love under will.

Belarion, Antichrist

I, BELARION, ANTICHRIST, in the year 1949 of the rule of the Black Brotherhood called Christianity, do make my Manifesto to all men. And I, THE ANTICHRIST, come among you, saying:

An end to the pretence, and lying hypocrisy of Christianity.

An end to the servile virtues, and superstitious restrictions.

An end to the slave morality.

An end to prudery and shame, to guild and sin, for these are of the only evil the sun, that is fear.

An end to all authority that is not based on courage and manhood, to the authority of lying priests, conniving judges, blackmailing police, and

An end to the servile flattery and cajolery of mods, the coronations of mediocraties, the ascension of dolts.

An end to restriction and inhibition, for I, THE ANTICHRIST, am come among you preaching the Word of the BEAST 666, which is, “There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.”

And I, BELARION, ANTICHRIST, do lift up my voice and prophecy, and I say:

I shall bring all men to the law of the BEAST 666, and in His law I shall conquer the world.

And within seven years of this time, BABALON, THE SCARLET WOMAN HILARION will manifest among ye, and bring this my work to its fruition.

An end to conscription, compulsion, regimentation, and the tyranny of false laws.

And within nine years a nation shall accept the Law of the BEAST 666 in my name, and that nation will be the first nation of earth.

And all who accept me the ANTICHRIST and the law of the BEAST 666, shall be accursed and their joy shall be a thousandfold greater than the false joys of the false saints.

And in my name BELARION shall they work miracles, and confound our enemies, and none shall stand before us.

Therefore I, THE ANTICHRIST call upon all the Chosen and elect and upon all men, come forth now in the name of Liberty, that we may end for ever the tyranny of the Black Brotherhood.

Witness my hand and seal on this [...] day of [...] 1949, that is the year of BABALON 4066.

Love is the law, love under will.

Belarion, Antichrist

http://orlingrabbe.com/Jpar14.htm the above is referenced here......haven't read this but its on my list....starts here http://orlingrabbe.com/Jpar1.htm

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Christ=Leave Universe.
Satin=Master Universe.
One is not better than the other.

Perhaps I should have joined "The Process":omg: