Scientology Loses Control - Quebec City Protest - - September 25, 2011

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scientology Loses Control - Quebec City Protest

September 25, 2011 - Scientology Quebec City, Canada - Anonymous Protest.

Scientology-Narconon exploiting children in the streets and Quebec Schools - - with added footage - - hidden camera investigation of Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

The President of Scientology Canada, Yvette Shank tries to intervene in scuffle as scientologist attempts to shut down photographer - - but to no avail. Yvette is also the director of OSA Canada, (scientology's Intelligence Unit). Police were called, but no charges laid.

[video=youtube;CLyKqj38CCM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLyKqj38CCM[/video]

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

alien3.gif

Xenu is pleased. Have caek. Dance. Then get back to work.

Intelligence

A fully hatted CS (Case Supervisor) blown from Narconon - - watched this video and just contacted me. Wow!

11 minutes ago
"Hi there.. I am an ex staff of SCN and Narconon and need saw some of your work on the exposed site...please contact me. I literally had to escape. Its a long story. Please."

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
- Quebec City Protest -

A fully hatted CS (Case Supervisor) blown from Narconon - - watched this video and just contacted me. Wow!

Translation: I need to plug this leak before DM puts my head on a pike....

To quote Admiral Ackbar: "It's a trap !!!"

Intelligence

Re: - Quebec City Protest -

Translation: I need to plug this leak before DM puts my head on a pike....

To quote Admiral Ackbar: "It's a trap !!!"

"Where can a fully hatted CS blown from Narconon xxxxxxx be of use to help expose Narconon ? Yes I am Golden Roded and....."

Mmmmm,..., Ya' I guess with ALL the Narconon bad PR, investigations and nattering to press and government authorities by me, it could very well be an OAS OP?

I smell another in xxxxxxxx who has invited me for a visit and chat. An FMS that I know quite well who has "apparaently" just changed sides. This person "was" very close to Yvette?

Could be a real "honey trap",..., in more than one way:missyou::hug::kiss:

No thanks! Too busy.:yes:

Intelligence

I'm not changing the Game-Plan for anyone right now. The target is sighted and in focuss and I will not sacrifice a magazine fully loaded, for a few offered sling-shots.

WE WILL GET THIS DONE - I am protecting my dream:yes: