What's new

Scientology makes the lame walk..according to Debbie Cook's new letter

Ok. Right. They needed cars to go to the QI, and to Natures Food Patch. Check. They needed cars to race to post. Check. They needed cars to Reg the locals. Check. Cool. Got it. Ron Norton had a Beamer. Check. Umm... wait... oh, yeah, my original question.

What the hell kind of car did she buy with the $40K??????????????:duh:

Mimsey.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

What the hell kind of car did she buy with the $40K??????????????:

I am not sure what kind of car, but I do have some additional data that might be helpful. It is two (2) quotes by Debbie Cook about moving up the [STRIKE]ponzi scheme[/STRIKE] Bridge.

1. "I have seen the lame walk."

2. "Walking is so lame, I gotta get a goddamn car!"

Ok. Right. They needed cars to go to the QI, and to Natures Food Patch. Check. They needed cars to race to post. Check. They needed cars to Reg the locals. Check. Cool. Got it. Ron Norton had a Beamer. Check. Umm... wait... oh, yeah, my original question.

What the hell kind of car did she buy with the $40K??????????????:duh:

Mimsey.

She needed a car to get to people's houses so they could have their money screwed out of them, because they had already sold theirs,..... for some reason..........and couldn't drive to the org more.....

She bought the car
to catch the prospect
to give her the money
to pay for the cult
to tell the lies
that rattled and riddled and rotted inside her
Perhaps she'll die....

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

What kind of car did Debbie buy?

ANSWER: I believe the model was a Mercedes PTS (Potential Trouble SL600)

ScreenShot2012-02-19at83005PM.png

Screenshot taken from the rap video by DB (debbie-bling) Cook at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIGpLKn4KSI

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just wanted to add a couple comments to this thread, regarding Debbie Cook saying she has seen the lame walk, etc.

It is interesting to note that Scientology's claims for miracles tend to fall apart when old age starts settling in.

When you're young and in reasonably good health, it's easy to attribute all that is good to Scientology tech. It's easy to view life with enthusiasm when you're young.

When you hit your 50's and 60's, and things like Fibromyalgia, worsening asthma, diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, cancer, etc. start moving in, suddenly it is painfully obvious there is no Scientology cure. That's when the label "PTS" or "out-ethics" gets slapped on and the poor slob gets kicked to the curb!

A lot of Kool-Aid drinkers come to their senses in their later years, when the promise of miracles starts to fade. Or they quietly go nuts and fade away or die, as I have seen happen with many OT VIIs and VIIIs.

Good thing the remaining Kool-Aid drinkers always have the SPs to blame. Did you ever realize how much the church NEEDS to have SPs????

On the lighter side, here's a link all you aging Baby Boomers MUST check out! You will laff your ass off!!

http://www.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.235372.1243574086!menu/standard/file/ny-walt-baby-boomers.swf

Veda

Sponsor
I was not joking,and Veda got it right...:)

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to - the post titled "Just speculating" ? :)

Perhaps I should clarify. This old re-post will do...

Miscavige&Cof$ vs Rathbun&Independent Scientology does have the feel of some kind of "mission," but I don't think that David Miscavige is clever enough, or possessed of enough self-control, to formulate a Bad cop-bad Scientologist(Miscavige)/Good cop-good Scientologist(Rathbun) intelligence gathering&public opinion manipulation operation.

I think it's better to accept it at face value, as a feud, with the possibility that Miscavige&Rathbun have enough mutual blackmail on each other to maintain a shared silence on certain details of certain topics.

Something is odd about the treatment that the CofS' number one enemy, the person at the top of the $cientology enemies list, is receiving. However, I'd prefer to wait and see.

However, even if this is an "organic" (un-planned) development - which, at this time, I believe it is - both sides are using Hubbard's instructions on influencing public opinion, with Rathbun having the advantage, in that Miscavige is a truly "popularly considered evil."

Here's an interesting comment from Jesse Prince's blog from a few months ago:

"Shortly after that March conference in Hamburg, I reluctantly started reading Marty's blog 'Moving on up A Little Higher'. I was reluctant because I had disassociated myself from any concern regarding the Scientology world, along with any it’s influences, good or bad.

"At first I was only interested in reading about how Marty and Mike Rinder were being harassed and persecuted by Scientology Private Investigators. It was just awful to read how those mean P.I's were trying every trick in the book in an effort to cause Mike and Marty to violate their integrity. With all the Private Investigator activity that Marty and Mike were reporting, in my opinion what they were reporting seemed lame and tame. In my experience with the same activity perpetrated by the Scientology conglomerate legal and intelligence disabler mechanism (Which Marty and Mike were a significant part of), my experiences with Private Investigator activity were far more extreme. Comparatively speaking, it seemed to me that Marty and Mike were having more of a lovers spat [with Miscavige] as opposed to a real showdown."

Lover's spats often result in reconciliation. That might seem an impossibility, but stranger things have happened. The "Just speculating" post described one way in which that might ultimately - although no time soon - occur.

But first will come Marty Rathbun's book. :eyeroll:

Lone Star

Crusader
I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to - the post titled "Just speculating" ? :)

Perhaps I should clarify. This old re-post will do...

Miscavige&Cof$ vs Rathbun&Independent Scientology does have the feel of some kind of "mission," but I don't think that David Miscavige is clever enough, or possessed of enough self-control, to formulate a Bad cop-bad Scientologist(Miscavige)/Good cop-good Scientologist(Rathbun) intelligence gathering&public opinion manipulation operation.

I think it's better to accept it at face value, as a feud, with the possibility that Miscavige&Rathbun have enough mutual blackmail on each other to maintain a shared silence on certain details of certain topics.

Something is odd about the treatment that the CofS' number one enemy, the person at the top of the $cientology enemies list, is receiving. However, I'd prefer to wait and see.

However, even if this is an "organic" (un-planned) development - which, at this time, I believe it is - both sides are using Hubbard's instructions on influencing public opinion, with Rathbun having the advantage, in that Miscavige is a truly "popularly considered evil."

Here's an interesting comment from Jesse Prince's blog from a few months ago:

"Shortly after that March conference in Hamburg, I reluctantly started reading Marty's blog 'Moving on up A Little Higher'. I was reluctant because I had disassociated myself from any concern regarding the Scientology world, along with any it’s influences, good or bad.

"At first I was only interested in reading about how Marty and Mike Rinder were being harassed and persecuted by Scientology Private Investigators. It was just awful to read how those mean P.I's were trying every trick in the book in an effort to cause Mike and Marty to violate their integrity. With all the Private Investigator activity that Marty and Mike were reporting, in my opinion what they were reporting seemed lame and tame. In my experience with the same activity perpetrated by the Scientology conglomerate legal and intelligence disabler mechanism (Which Marty and Mike were a significant part of), my experiences with Private Investigator activity were far more extreme. Comparatively speaking, it seemed to me that Marty and Mike were having more of a lovers spat [with Miscavige] as opposed to a real showdown."

Lover's spats often result in reconciliation. That might seem an impossibility, but stranger things have happened. The "Just speculating" post described one way in which that might ultimately - although no time soon - occur.

But first will come Marty Rathbun's book. :eyeroll:

I'm glad that you brought up what Jesse said because I had read it last year too and remember thinking to myself, "Huh...what if it is just a lovers spat?" I had forgotten about it until you posted it today. If I remember correctly Jesse also said that Marty was the one assigned by DM to "handle" Jesse, and that Marty put him through hell. When they met in Germany for that conference he said that Marty did apologize to him.

I hope Jesse is doing better these days. He hasn't posted anything on his blog lately and I know that he's been fighting cancer. He is a real gem and I hope he recovers and gets to keep sharing his story and insight.