What's new

Scientology March 15th tell the truth about XENU

xenutruth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYMEQ54jEk

L Ron Hubbard talking about XENU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BfQVzQzo5I

Please watch this video, I made please.

Next to the video there are links of audio clips of L Ron Hubbard talking about all the Xenu stuff. I also made some of them into videos for youtube.

I believe everyone has a right to believe in what they want, but do not lie about it if you are going to call your self a real religion.

I think we have to call out the CO$ on lying to people before they get to OT3. It is wrong when new people join the CO$ and think it is something else and are tricked into the whole Xenu crap. This should not be allowed, period.

I probably called over a hundred news organizations and asked them if they would do a story on these audio files of L. Ron Hubbard out of the one hundred maybe only two will do a story on these files of L. Ron Hubbard talking about Xenu.

My goal is to get these files to someone in the media they can really expose the cult for what it really is.

nowout

Patron with Honors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYMEQ54jEk

L Ron Hubbard talking about XENU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BfQVzQzo5I

Please watch this video, I made please.

Next to the video there are links of audio clips of L Ron Hubbard talking about all the Xenu stuff. I also made some of them into videos for youtube.

I believe everyone has a right to believe in what they want, but do not lie about it if you are going to call your self a real religion.

I think we have to call out the CO$ on lying to people before they get to OT3. It is wrong when new people join the CO$ and think it is something else and are tricked into the whole Xenu crap. This should not be allowed, period.

I probably called over a hundred news organizations and asked them if they would do a story on these audio files of L. Ron Hubbard out of the one hundred maybe only two will do a story on these files of L. Ron Hubbard talking about Xenu.

My goal is to get these files to someone in the media they can really expose the cult for what it really is.

Thanks Xenutruth. As you say in the video, only a small minority of the cult's adherents are OT, so perhaps they would not be able to judge what the truth is. There is so much mention of Xenu in protests that they might not understand and it's just something that are "critical" to their beliefs which thus automatically gets discarded and rejected(like spam).

However that other video to the right (also made by you?) is excellent - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUDjbwzCqv4&feature=related it may be more real and hit home, showing the CoS's big lies as pertaining to families and their disconnection practices which they say don't exist. This might have more impact to a larger audience, exposing their lies. I heard that the interview was longer than this segment shown. Perhaps more footage could be gotten and shown?

Good luck on the videos.

shader

Patron with Honors
I'm not sure the Xenu story is a good target for criticism.

While they aren't very common these days, "mystery" religions, which keep their key beliefs secret until you have passed successive levels of initiation, have a very long history going all the way back to the Greeks (and possibly earlier still).

The fact that CoS keeps the Xenu story secret is not, IMHO, a valid basis for criticism. "Real" religions have done, and continue to do, similar things.

Keep the focus on the the fraud and abuse. There is no justification for these, and in many cases they are clearly illegal. Just one serious prosecution of the church would reveal enough secrets to bring the whole thing down.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Silver Meritorious Patron

When you talked with those news organization what did they indicate they would be interested in writing about regarding the CofS?

nw2394

Ah, hell, we agree on something!

Scns who know about Xenu already are not going to be put off and those that don't know are hardly likely to accept information from what they will see as the "wrong source". Plus those that do know will merely dismiss questions about it from the uninitiated as "that was all alter-ised rubbish, don't listen to it". And they won't.

Focus needs to be on stuff they (and the broader public) will find credible.

Nick

Reasonable Lady

Patron with Honors
xenutruth
Have you tried comedy cental's "The Daily Show" or "The Colbert Report"? Jon Stewart has poked fun at the C of $ and xenu on past shows. He must be unaware of the church's Fair Game policy.:)

Good Luck
RL

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
xenutruth
Have you tried comedy cental's "The Daily Show" or "The Colbert Report"? Jon Stewart has poked fun at the C of $ and xenu on past shows. He must be unaware of the church's Fair Game policy.:)

Good Luck
RL

heh. Not unaware. Just Unconcerned :)

Somehow the 'authority' and respect is missing.

Something about being a drooling UFO Cult...

Zinj

Veda

Sponsor

While they aren't very common these days, "mystery" religions, which keep their key beliefs secret until you have passed successive levels of initiation, have a very long history going all the way back to the Greeks (and possibly earlier still).

The fact that CoS keeps the Xenu story secret is not, IMHO, a valid basis for criticism. "Real" religions have done, and continue to do, similar things.

Keep the focus on the the fraud and abuse. There is no justification for these, and in many cases they are clearly illegal. Just one serious prosecution of the church would reveal enough secrets to bring the whole thing down.

IMO, the Xenu story (and the intimate mental processes that accompany the Xenu story, sometimes called "mind f--k"), are a valid target for criticism.

Scientology's bait and switch is not OK, no matter how one might seek to justify it.

However, the "Xenu story" (and the mental-hook-subtle-overwhelm of "Your survival = being told this, and it's all around you," ie., the "mind f--k") etc., is not the core.

There is a deeper and darker, even more hidden aspect to Scientology, and it can be found in Hubbard's "Scientology Intelligence tech," his public opinion manipulation tech, his self-hypnotic "Affirmations" (which date back to the 1930s), and his "philosophy" and "Mission statement" of August 1938, and other places.

It's in the public interest for people to be warned of all aspects of the secretive and manipulative subject, and operation, of Scientology.

As for, "Will emphasizing Xenu," as a tactic when attempting to reach Scientologists be effective - Sometimes it is, sometimes not. It's probably overdone, but people have left Scientology after having been exposed to the "Xenu story," and are grateful that they did.

As for "bringing the whole thing down," you're right, more practical issues, such as the USA tax exemption, are better targets, along with more tangible issues such as disconnection.

dr3k

Patron with Honors
Xenu is an old old target for criticism back when people thought it was funny just laugh at Scientology rather than take it as a serious threat. Is Xenu a weird story? Yes. Should they tell them about it PRIOR to OT-3? Yeah, probably. Is it going to ultimately be what brings down COS? No. The problem is, while stupid, "weird" and a host of other things can be applied to the Xenu story - it in and of itself is just ridiculous religious mythology and that is precisely how they will (and have) played Xenu in the past [prior to sweeping him under the rug for good].

The best way to focus on Scientology is the human rights violations, it's comparison to the organizational structure of the NSDAP and a host of other violations both ethical and humanitarian. If people who leave Scientology want to continue believing in Xenu and that Alien drones are what we call stars and they're there to visit us from the Galactic Confederacy to see how we're doing - that's fine.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Xenu is an old old target for criticism back when people thought it was funny just laugh at Scientology rather than take it as a serious threat. Is Xenu a weird story? Yes. Should they tell them about it PRIOR to OT-3? Yeah, probably. Is it going to ultimately be what brings down COS? No. The problem is, while stupid, "weird" and a host of other things can be applied to the Xenu story - it in and of itself is just ridiculous religious mythology and that is precisely how they will (and have) played Xenu in the past [prior to sweeping him under the rug for good].

The best way to focus on Scientology is the human rights violations, it's comparison to the organizational structure of the NSDAP and a host of other violations both ethical and humanitarian. If people who leave Scientology want to continue believing in Xenu and that Alien drones are what we call stars and they're there to visit us from the Galactic Confederacy to see how we're doing - that's fine.

I know when I was in Xenu would have meant nothing to me. Though if it was actually linked to OT3 it certainly would have made me curious! That link is missing.

Div6

Crusader
Lame Xenu story is Lame.

Focus on their crimes.

Enforced abortions.

Internal Prisons

Abuse physical and Mental

Destructive Cult is Destructive.

shader

Patron with Honors
IMO, the Xenu story (and the intimate mental processes that accompany the Xenu story, sometimes called "mind f--k"), are a valid target for criticism.

Scientology's bait and switch is not OK, no matter how one might seek to justify it.

I don't think the "mind fuck" that comes with auditing OT3 - OT7 is good by any means, and I think potential recruits should be warned about it. I base this on the testimony of some ex-members, and just thinking through what practicing those kind of dissociative mental exercises might do to you.

But I have noticed some critics, old and new alike, claiming that because CoS keeps these beliefs secret it is somehow not a "real" religion. This is just not true. Hubbard got the idea from the OTO, and it goes back to Eleusis in ancient Greece and before. (And the idea of leaking the secrets of the mysteries to the public goes back to Plato) :)

The main issue is that focusing on the Xenu story causes people to dismiss Scientology as a wacky alien cult - "Oh yeah, like those Raelians"

People need to know CoS practices abuses that they would care about. And that in my country (and the USA), we are subsidizing them while they do it.

March 15 and beyond

Please refer to my thread entitled "An Open Letter to Anonymous" for a more detailed response to the Xenu problem. I just want to reiterate here that by denigrating the beliefs of Scientologists you will be playing right into the church's hands. They want to cast us as an angry bigoted anti religious hate group. They still have friends in high places, at least in America. They will do everything they can to get the feds involved. It is up to each individual to ensure that we do not fall into their trap.

Concentrate on the real crimes, the human rights abuses and the lies. Zero in on the real people who are committing these violations in present time. If we do that we will keep ourselves clean and win. No one likes a bigot, and by attacking the religious beliefs of others we will only endanger ourselves.

With kind regards,
The Anonymous Scientologist

Veda

Sponsor

However, the "Xenu story" (and the mental-hook-subtle-overwhelm of "Your survival = being told this, and it's all around you," ie., the "mind f--k") etc., is not the core.

There is a deeper and darker, even more hidden aspect to Scientology, and it can be found in Hubbard's "Scientology Intelligence tech," his public opinion manipulation tech, his self-hypnotic "Affirmations" (which date back to the 1930s), and his "philosophy" and "Mission statement" of August 1938, and other places.

It's in the public interest for people to be warned of all aspects of the secretive and manipulative subject, and operation, of Scientology.

As for, "Will emphasizing Xenu," as a tactic when attempting to reach Scientologists be effective - Sometimes it is, sometimes not. It's probably overdone, but people have left Scientology after having been exposed to the "Xenu story," and are grateful that they did.

As for "bringing the whole thing down," you're right, more practical issues, such as the USA tax exemption, are better targets, along with more tangible issues such as disconnection.

Who are you arguing with Shader?

Veda

Sponsor
Please refer to my thread entitled "An Open Letter to Anonymous" for a more detailed response to the Xenu problem. I just want to reiterate here that by denigrating the beliefs of Scientologists you will be playing right into the church's hands. They want to cast us as an angry bigoted anti religious hate group. They still have friends in high places, at least in America. They will do everything they can to get the feds involved. It is up to each individual to ensure that we do not fall into their trap.

Concentrate on the real crimes, the human rights abuses and the lies. Zero in on the real people who are committing these violations in present time. If we do that we will keep ourselves clean and win. No one likes a bigot, and by attacking the religious beliefs of others we will only endanger ourselves.

With kind regards,
The Anonymous Scientologist

Emphasizing Xenu, at this point, is not, IMO, the best approach, but as far as I know, mentioning "Xenu" is not yet a "hate crime."

Scientology lies to its own membership, not just about its OT levels, but about many other things.

Is the idea to reach the general public or the people inside the Org? Or possible future Scientology public? Or?

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Emphasizing Xenu, at this point, is not, IMO, the best approach, but as far as I know, mentioning "Xenu" is not yet a "hate crime."

Scientology lies to its own membership, not just about its OT levels, but about many other things.

Is the idea to reach the general public or the people inside the Org? Or possible future Scientology public? Or?

Anything 3.0 on the tone scale might be correct.