What's new

Scientology: no y no…

Anonycat

Crusader
A little less than six months after receiving the third official denial, in just 15 years, its claim to be officially recognized as "church", the so-called Church of Scientology (Scientology) of Mexico reported a further setback ... second and under of the still new six-year administration PRI extraction.

On April 12, indeed, the general direction of Government Religious Associations, formalized Anzaldo Alma Rosa Lugo, president of the controversial pseudocredo here, and his vice president Johnathan Rico, his decision to confirm the resolution of December 3, 2012 that then denied registration, and consequently, the appeal brought before it.

Marked by Arturo Manuel Díaz León, new head of the agency, that resolution stresses the inadmissibility of the evidence offered by the controversial organization (who found the star of the Mission Impossible series, actor Tom Cruise, his main sponsor level overall) to establish (maintain) public worship from 2007 to date, this irreplaceable requirement for registration to sucking controversial and opaque organization founded by L. Ron Hubbard ... in line with what that "if you want to get rich, start a religion."

This, in addition to the followers of Scientology-Dianetics could not, either, due accredit deeply rooted in the country regardless of megatemplo possession exhibit in Mexico, where he claims to have no less than 7,000 followers, which opened in July 2007 and that, for them, is as close to the cathedral on Mexican soil ... although repeatedly alleged to be from the strategic bunker Avenida Juarez and Balderas, the "church" controls the entire operation at Latin America.

Fifteen years old then and four failures in his attempt to reach the legal status of religious association, needless to say, it will cool the souls of the followers of Hubbard, Cruise, Travolta, Will Smith and others here, as in many other nations where have been repudiated and will continue trying to take undeserved recognition ...

Hardly noticeable for most, but for those already known from Emilio Chuayffet SEP, with the supposed consent of the Presidency, have been implementing since the start of the new regime, the removal of every vestige of color "blue bread" of the official image of central units and / or subsidiaries of the federal government.

Significant presence of the PRI Eruviel Avila and Roberto Herrera, governor and coordinator of religious affairs of Presidency, respectively, at the inauguration of the new headquarters of the Archdiocese of Tlalnepantla de Carlos Aguiar Retes, honcho also in the Latin American Episcopal Council (CELAM).

Meet me here tomorrow, with another policy issue in nature.
Please click on the article (in Spanish) because I have posted the entire article translated. Mods delete or edit if this is doing it wrong.

Article in Spanish, which you must click to give the love: http://www.excelsior.com.mx/enrique-aranda/2013/06/02/902053

A little less than six months after receiving the third official denial, in just 15 years, its claim to be officially recognized as "church", the so-called Church of Scientology (Scientology) of Mexico reported a further setback ... second and under of the still new six-year administration PRI extraction.

On April 12, indeed, the general direction of Government Religious Associations, formalized Anzaldo Alma Rosa Lugo, president of the controversial pseudocredo here, and his vice president Johnathan Rico, his decision to confirm the resolution of December 3, 2012 that then denied registration, and consequently, the appeal brought before it.

Marked by Arturo Manuel Díaz León, new head of the agency, that resolution stresses the inadmissibility of the evidence offered by the controversial organization (who found the star of the Mission Impossible series, actor Tom Cruise, his main sponsor level overall) to establish (maintain) public worship from 2007 to date, this irreplaceable requirement for registration to sucking controversial and opaque organization founded by L. Ron Hubbard ... in line with what that "if you want to get rich, start a religion."

This, in addition to the followers of Scientology-Dianetics could not, either, due accredit deeply rooted in the country regardless of megatemplo possession exhibit in Mexico, where he claims to have no less than 7,000 followers, which opened in July 2007 and that, for them, is as close to the cathedral on Mexican soil ... although repeatedly alleged to be from the strategic bunker Avenida Juarez and Balderas, the "church" controls the entire operation at Latin America.

Fifteen years old then and four failures in his attempt to reach the legal status of religious association, needless to say, it will cool the souls of the followers of Hubbard, Cruise, Travolta, Will Smith and others here, as in many other nations where have been repudiated and will continue trying to take undeserved recognition ...

Hardly noticeable for most, but for those already known from Emilio Chuayffet SEP, with the supposed consent of the Presidency, have been implementing since the start of the new regime, the removal of every vestige of color "blue bread" of the official image of central units and / or subsidiaries of the federal government.

Significant presence of the PRI Eruviel Avila and Roberto Herrera, governor and coordinator of religious affairs of Presidency, respectively, at the inauguration of the new headquarters of the Archdiocese of Tlalnepantla de Carlos Aguiar Retes, honcho also in the Latin American Episcopal Council (CELAM).

Meet me here tomorrow, with another policy issue in nature.

Please click on the article (in Spanish) because I have posted the entire article translated. Mods delete or edit if this is doing it wrong.

Article in Spanish, which you must click to give the love: http://www.excelsior.com.mx/enrique-aranda/2013/06/02/902053

Could you please make it clear at the beginning of posted articles that they are articles and where they were published. That way the context is already established as readers read through the articles. Sometimes I have thought your quoted articles were things you had written yourself. Thank you. :)

Anonycat

Crusader
Could you please make it clear at the beginning of posted articles that they are articles and where they were published. That way the context is already established as readers read through the articles. Sometimes I have thought your quoted articles were things you had written yourself. Thank you. :)

Thanks! I just edited to make the article in Quotes (forgot, so thanks) and the source is at the bottom of the OP, like I always do - it looks not-so-good if I post the link at the beginning, which I used to do. I changed because it looks poopy on the main page, where it shows new posts (on the right) there.