What's new

Scientology NOI alliance. This will not end well.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Maybe "former", maybe not. I could see him wanting to avoid having NoI getting any blow-back from what he did.

This is relevant, from CommunicatorIC on the "Meeting of all hoods, gangs " thread.

[video=youtube;ImaPsvNBTgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaPsvNBTgY[/video]

Farrakhan said the above, and then somebody associated with NoI carries out the violence. I could see the Attorney General in a Trump administration re-visiting Farrakhan's incitements to violence.

myrklix

Patron with Honors
This whole dying a martyr and getting virgins thing...gawd! It always assumes the martyr is male!!! What about the women who martyr themselves? Do they end up getting teenage boy virgins? I'd hope not. Most women I know would prefer a man with a bit of experience to a virgin.

Seriously, though, what is promised to the women in the afterlife in the radical Islam world? Does anyone have a real answer?

Has the NoI/CofS decided what happens to you when you die? It's either an implant station or a paradise with hot and cold running virgins. It can't be both now can it?

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
This whole dying a martyr and getting virgins thing...gawd! It always assumes the martyr is male!!! What about the women who martyr themselves? Do they end up getting teenage boy virgins? I'd hope not. Most women I know would prefer a man with a bit of experience to a virgin.

Seriously, though, what is promised to the women in the afterlife in the radical Islam world? Does anyone have a real answer?

Women in Islam are treated little better than dogs, so it's not surprising they are not considered. And talking about virgins, I'm male and you could fit the number of virgins I've slept with in a telephone box; a toy telephone box. Give me a 30+ MILF who's been around the [strike]world[/strike] block a few times any day. :biggrin:

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

In Islamic references, most of the inhabitants of Hell are women:

Praise be to Allah.

It was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) that women will form the majority of the people of Hell. It was narrated from ‘Imran ibn Husayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor. And I looked into Hell and I saw that the majority of its people are women.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhari, 3241; Muslim, 2737)

With regard to the reason for this, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was asked about it and he explained the reason.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “I was shown Hell and I have never seen anything more terrifying than it. And I saw that the majority of its people are women.” They said, “Why, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Because of their ingratitude (kufr).” It was said, “Are they ungrateful to Allah?” He said, “They are ungrateful to their companions (husbands) and ungrateful for good treatment. If you are kind to one of them for a lifetime then she sees one (undesirable) thing in you, she will say, ‘I have never had anything good from you.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhari, 1052)

Really, would you expect a rapist, child molester, and wife-beater to have good things to say about women?

Leland

Crusader
IMO....NOI is a very small cult.....looking at the overall size of the US Black population. I suppose most blacks don't give them much notice.

IMO it is even possible most blacks think they are nuts....

Having lived in a city the size of LA......and driving in majority black communities as Watts, Compton, South Central LA....and such...one just doesn't see NOI folks much.

One route I took a great deal....took me down Crenshaw Blvd.....and I use to look for a NOI pie salesman....and they sell good pies.......bean pie....and blueberry and such. I have bought a few of them.

Any NOI would stick out like a sore thumb in any black neighborhood....dressed in crisp white shirts....with bow ties, close cropped hair cuts...and such. Certainly not the usual attire one would see.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
In Islamic references, most of the inhabitants of Hell are women:

Really, would you expect a rapist, child molester, and wife-beater to have good things to say about women?

What jumped out at me was:

I looked into Paradise and I saw that the majority of its people were the poor.

That looks very similar to:

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. (Matthew 5:5)

In other words, "Hey serfs, don't you dare rise above your miserable station in life and threaten your (Earthly) masters, or you will suffer eternal damnation!" More elite mind-fuckery.

Paul

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Having lived in a city the size of LA......and driving in majority black communities as Watts, Compton, South Central LA....and such...one just doesn't see NOI folks much.

. . .

Any NOI would stick out like a sore thumb in any black neighborhood....dressed in crisp white shirts....with bow ties, close cropped hair cuts...and such. Certainly not the usual attire one would see.

Do they dress like that in their everyday lives, or just "for Church" (i.e., formal NOI occasions / photo ops)? I don't see a pie salesman or auto mechanic wearing their Sunday best to work unless the job normally demands it.

Paul

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
That NoI manages to, somehow, reconcile their ideology with going with the "tech" of white L Ron Hubtard, continues to amaze me.

Farrakhan to black congregation: White Americans made you sin

WASHINGTON (Christian Examiner) – Blacks kill other blacks, push drugs, rape and lie because white Americans have made them do it, Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, told a packed and enthusiastic audience at a church in Washington, D.C., Sept. 18.

During the hour-and-a-half address at Union Temple Baptist Church, Farrakhan said the idea that the white man is responsible for the sins of black people did not originate with him, but with his predecessor, Elijah Muhammad – whom he holds up as the messiah who will one day return to earth on a vehicle like a spaceship.

According to Farrakhan, Muhammad said blacks were not violent and not guilty of the sins associated with whites until they were forced to "sojourn" among them for nearly half a millennium. That is why Jesus didn't come to save blacks from their sins, but from the sins of the white man.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
One common factor I notice between NoI and Scn: they have a philosophy which tells members that their bad situation is caused by some external factor, rather than any personal character flaw that needs to be addressed. In NoI, it's suppression by white people. In Scn, it's "the bank" and "BTs".

In Scn, when you get on staff, though, it gets turned around. No failure is allowed to be attributed to any outside factor, especially not on management's refusal to get sufficient resources to get the job done. It's ALWAYS failure by the staff member to exert enough effort to "make it go right".

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Enthetan.

Hey, I just had a wognition!

White folks are to NOI/SCN members what body thetans are to Scientologists;

the hidden source of all their problems!

But the real LFBD item...the one item

that produces a floating TA...

is

the Jews!

(All praise to L. Ron Hubbard and Allah)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

Sunday at the Men’s Day program hosted at Union Temple Baptist Church in Washington, DC, Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan said to President Barack Obama, “Your people are suffering and dying in the streets,” of Chicago, so “you failed to do what should have been done.”

Farrakhan continued by saying it is time to let Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump do “what he wants to because he is not destroying your legacy.”

Farrakhan said, “So you Democrats, you been in their party a long time. Answer me, what did you get? You got a president. He is worried about his legacy. You want Hillary to get in to protect your legacy because Trump said the minute he gets in, he is going to reverse the Affordable Care Act. Because that is your signature achievement. To show you how hateful the enemy is, he hates that you achieve what you did achieve. So he said I’m going to tear it up when I get in. So he don’t want his legacy destroyed. Mr President, let the man do, if he get in, what he wants to because he is not destroying your legacy. If your legacy is bound up in an Affordable Care Act that only effects a few million people and they are trying to make it really difficult for those of us who signed up, that’s not your legacy.

I wonder what Davey thinks of this?

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Yes. But there is a big difference in the number, severity, and frequency of the extremist actions of the fanatics, as has been seen in France, Belgium, the U.S., and even in Muslim countries. All over the world in fact.

I can't agree that other religions are "just as bad as" Islam so we shouldn't single it out or criticize the ideology.

The tendency towards fanaticism/extremism is in its DNA.

Yes, but it wasn't always true.

The Old Testament is full of barbaric punishments to any transgressors of law. The New Testament releases us from those binds, but still promise horrors awaiting us in the afterlife should we falter and not make amends. Jesus also preached that we need to look in on ourselves before we judge our fellow man (or woman), a point I think many modern day Christians are losing sight of.

Medieval Christianity was all about barbaric treatment and abject cruelty.

During the potato famine of the 1840s in Ireland, mainly English refused to help because they regarded it as punishment from God for their sins.

Who could ever forget the cruelty of the monks and nuns against children in their schools?

Even certain factions of modern day Judaism still hold extreme beliefs. They also tend to be violent when they see sin.

Christianity and Judaism have come a long way and have moved on from those days.

But with the rise of extreme Christianity in America like the Westboro Baptist Church (as one example) and their extreme views, it is only a matter of time before their mental instabilities get the better of them and they become just as big a problem and as violent as they were many years ago. Hatred seems to be becoming the emerging quality of some of these sects now.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
But with the rise of extreme Christianity in America like the Westboro Baptist Church (as one example) and their extreme views, it is only a matter of time before their mental instabilities get the better of them and they become just as big a problem and as violent as they were many years ago. Hatred seems to be becoming the emerging quality of some of these sects now.

I hang out with various flavors of Christians, and I have yet to find ANYBODY who agrees with the Westboro people, who are regarded as kooks. Personally, I think the Westboros are a false flag operation by the Left to make Christians look bad. You have them doing their "God hates fags" protests seemingly exclusively at military funerals. I have yet to hear them doing anything at a funeral of an actual gay person.

Last edited:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't worry that much about the WBC. According to Wiki, there are 40 members(?) They may get a lot of press, but are they that dangerous? I don't have much history on them, but they seem to be more about picketing than anything else. Other Christian extremists are a fairly rare occurrence. Christianity is meant to be about love and forgiveness, at least in the Christian renaissance version of things.

Meanwhile, Islam has 1.6 Billion followers, and that may be underestimated. The fertility rate is about 8.1 so the increase is geometric progression. This, while other cultures have less than 2, which signifies a die-off within a few generations. This is purportedly the "reason" why Europe is bringing in Muslims by the boatload and trainload. Their native populations are dying off.

So far in this year alone, there have been 2,011 Islamic incidents (attacks) in 57 countries, where 17,229 people have been murdered, and 21,053 injured. Most of these are in Muslim majority countries. A lot of them Sunni v Shia, etc.

Islam is not so much about love and forgiveness. It is about dominance and the spread of Islam whether through immigration, overwhelming birth rates, war and terror, or all the above.

Islam means "submission".

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2016

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
One common factor I notice between NoI and Scn: they have a philosophy which tells members that their bad situation is caused by some external factor, rather than any personal character flaw that needs to be addressed. In NoI, it's suppression by white people. In Scn, it's "the bank" and "BTs".

In Scn, when you get on staff, though, it gets turned around. No failure is allowed to be attributed to any outside factor, especially not on management's refusal to get sufficient resources to get the job done. It's ALWAYS failure by the staff member to exert enough effort to "make it go right".

Here's what I don't get...other than cognitive dissonance and all...what happens when these people go further and further into Scientoxity how will they maintain their meatbody focus of white vs black?

Scientoxity and Hu666ard played it like they were high-toned but FarraCON makes no bones about being pissed off...what happens when they learn the Tone Scale?

In Scientoxity the meatbody is a thing. It is juxtaposed to who and what you are. It is denigrated. Right or wrong in Scientoxity people are trained to not identify as it and to identify with we are all thetans.

In NOI the meatbody, if it's black, is the thing to be. It trains people to identify as the meatbody and identify as black. The two are incompatible, IMHO.

In Scientoxity it pits ideologies and the us vs them is against psychiatry and the IRS. In the NOI it's all racist of white vs black. Its entire focus is meatbodies....something Scientoxity treats as old hat, old as in ancient, and abberrated.

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Here's what I don't get...other than cognitive dissonance and all...what happens when these people go further and further into Scientoxity how will they maintain their meatbody focus of white vs black?

Scientoxity and Hu666ard played it like they were high-toned but FarraCON makes no bones about being pissed off...what happens when they learn the Tone Scale?

In Scientoxity the meatbody is a thing. It is juxtaposed to who and what you are. It is denigrated. Right or wrong in Scientoxity people are trained to not identify as it and to identify with we are all thetans.

In NOI the meatbody, if it's black, is the thing to be. It trains people to identify as the meatbody and identify as black. The two are incompatible, IMHO.

In Scientoxity it pits ideologies and the us vs them is against psychiatry and the IRS. In the NOI it's all racist of white vs black. Its entire focus is meatbodies....something Scientoxity treats as old hat, old as in ancient, and abberrated.

You make a good point. Also, there's the issue of their conflicting 'creation myths'. As it says in the OP, 'This will not end well'.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

It all depends on members' ability to ignore all the cognitive dissonance -- something that Scientologists either get very good at, or they leave.

But I agree that at some point, it's going to blow up. Too many people will be unable to reconcile Xenu with Yacub.

I foresee things getting ugly.