What's new

Scientology Operation Against Washington Post Reporter Richard Leiby Exposed

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Rathbun got shot down by Liebys ex wife , but she did confirm some Black ops.

I knew the oh so innocent and playful Squirrel Busters was a PR softening for something.

Jesse, Rathbun,Rinder and countless others unveiling the sadistic ops of past and current CofS
they cant dispute it so a light hearted diversion ploy and these criminal acts are "obviously" false.

Must have employed outside assistance thats way to smart for DM or OSA.

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Leiby, and his family, having suffered their bout of Scientolgy "fair game" when most of us were in short pants now have to go relive this shit in public for the aggrandisement of Marty Rathbun. This is L Ron Hubbard's tech in action - HCOPL 7 February 1965 "never fear to hurt others in the name of Scientology".

Stop the abuse, Marty, tell us where the bodies are and leave the living innocents out of your machinations.

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
Village Voice blog said:
According to Rathbun and the [STRIKE]documents[/STRIKE] purported recreations he has [STRIKE]released[/STRIKE] typed into his blog, Scientology wanted to silence Leiby by investigating his 2005 divorce.
Village Voice blog said:
Rathbun has previously posted at his blog purported formerly secret internal OSA [STRIKE]documents[/STRIKE] recreations. In this case, a 2006 purported document is marked "Eyes Only" and describes the steps operatives were taking to get information about Leiby and his divorce.

Documents? What documents? When will the über-OT wrathbunny learn simple wog-tech of scanning docs, if they exist, onto computer and posting scans online? Or at least emailing them to interested parties such as exposé media or wikileaks?

Fixed Village Voice quotes.

If he is simply recreating "docs" from memory or from those that may be in the possession of others, that's perfectly acceptable, provided he was up-front about it and would just say so. Of course, that might detract from his "fabian" mystique as having been #2 and, thus, his "ethics presence." Self-importance much?

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is my understanding that the osa docs were from an active osa program file folder at the time Mike Rinder OSA INT left.

not recreations, - there may have been redactions, deemed necessary of osa's nastiest dirt and fabrications

To keep a band of character assassins motivated, one might have to fabricate thought-stoppingly-lurid stuff, so that the pawns themselves might then willingly do the needed dirty works, with only occasional encouragement.

destroy_the_hun.jpg

above actual WWI anti-german (hun) propaganda poster

This is also how one gets basically good people to do bad things. You must first demonize the target.. accomplishing, the effect of

"That worm, deserves it..."

from http://www.lermanet.com/idacamburn/ I wrote more than ten years ago:

"Internal documents explaining the how for running successful 'OPs' - Operations on enemies of $cientology One line by Hubbard says to "get someone else to do your dirty work and stay in the background."

Link to OPERATIONS OFFICER

- and at the top note links to the actual scans..

All the previous Marty Rathbun has posted are from the same time frame. 2006/7, To me these appear to be

ONLY the program files that appear to have been ACTIVE at the time

Mike Rinder left. Certainly not all the ops done on critics, just the ones that were active at the time of Mike Rinder's leaving.

Also it takes time for people to digest the full import of these naziesque operations.

Further if one shows all of one's hand, one has no cards left to play.

arnie lerma

Last edited:

paradox

ab intra silentio vera

not recreations, - there may have been redactions, deemed necessary of osa's nastiest dirt and fabrications

Further if one shows all of one's hand, one has no cards left to play.

What we are seeing on wrathbunny's blog are, indeed, recreations. They may or may not be accurate, complete, or whatever, but all we are actually seeing are just his typings into blog postings and nothing more. For whatever reason he has chosen not to provide photocopies or scans of the purported source material. And what he is [selectively?] choosing to "disclose" is actually nothing new or particularly enlightening, especially to those directly affected or victimized by their (past or current osa members') programs.

As it stands to date, speculation as to possible whys-and-wherefores aside, it appears to me like just more of the typical (MR)² inflated self-important, windy puffery; either to impress his retinue of followers or to gain "inches of favorable press" (an old GO PR stat if I recall correctly, probably still used by OSA).

As far as showing his hand goes, all we've been seeing is pretty much
wanker.gif

Last edited:

Infinite

It is my understanding that the osa docs were from an active osa program file folder at the time Mike Rinder OSA INT left. . . <snip> . . .

Are you suggesting the source for these alleged documents is Mike Rinder? Hardly reassuring.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Are you suggesting the source for these alleged documents is Mike Rinder? Hardly reassuring.

Yes, consider how long Marty has been out.
Mr Rathbun and Mr Rinder are visibly working together now.
The dates of the docs coincide with Mr Rinder's exit as ED OSA INT

Infinite

Yes, consider how long Marty has been out.
Mr Rathbun and Mr Rinder are visibly working together now.
The dates of the docs coincide with Mr Rinder's exit as ED OSA INT

Like I said, not exactly reassuring. In fact, if Rinder is the source then doubt must be cast on the very existence of the DOX, let alone their veracity. Still, it might explain the stone cold cruelty dished out to the reporter's wife. Perhaps the deliberate falsehoods in the alleged DOX were designed to prompt a response but there can be no excuse for the way it was treated. Rinder ridiculed her statement that her children found a decapitated animal in their backyard, Rathbun told her that in defending her family she had her priorities skewed, and Hall gave her the OSAOSAOSA treatment. The post immediately prior to the first WSJ one featured this trio in a circle-jerk OSA hunt so I guess they were looking for a scalp. So much for be nice to newbies at Martyland.

The real question, though, is what is the M²&M² Show up to, this time? Given all the information on the cult that they have available, why talk about dumpster-diving and hassling journalists? There's nothing illegal in what's been said, just as there's nothing new in it. The only beneficiary of the post has been the cult in that the journalist gets a dose of warmed up Fair Game. Marty's even had his sneaky minions scampering about the net encouraging people to "let your media contacts know about this" to try and drum up coverage and/or bolster blog comments sections. There has to be more to it. From my perspective, it would appear Marty is seeking to leverage credibility as some sort of go-to guy for Scientology criticism in the MSM.

Last edited:

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Like I said, not exactly reassuring. In fact, if Rinder is the source then doubt must be cast on the very existence of the DOX, let alone their veracity. Still, it might explain the stone cold cruelty dished out to the reporter's wife. Perhaps the deliberate falsehoods in the alleged DOX were designed to prompt a response but there can be no excuse for the way it was treated. Rinder ridiculed her statement that her children found a decapitated animal in their backyard, Rathbun told her that in defending her family she had her priorities skewed, and Hall gave her the OSAOSAOSA treatment. The post immediately prior to the first WSJ one featured this trio in a circle-jerk OSA hunt so I guess they were looking for a scalp. So much for be nice to newbies at Martyland.

No other cult experience takes longer to recover from than scientology. (oer Flo Conway and Seiglman's book) I cannot imagine being Mr Rinder and then leaving. I am of the belief that the hard copy docs do exist. That he left is fact. In july or august 2007? (I think or 2008, it was hot, and I was still at my home of 26 years in Arlington which I sold in september 2008) Mr Minton who was intouch with Mr Rinder as his "terminal" for settlement of all cases told me that Mr Rinder no longer was answering his telephone at OSA INT. That was my confirmation that the rumors that Mr Rinder had left were factual. In my opinion he is at step 3 or 4 of 8 steps out LINK

The real question, though, is what is the M²&M² Show up to, this time? Given all the information on the cult that they have available, why talk about dumpster-diving and hassling journalists? There's nothing illegal in what's been said, just as there's nothing new in it.

Note: The rabbit head left in the sand for the kids to see was recounted to me over a decade ago...

There are consequences for the material he is posting, both Tory and Chuck Beatty, IMO now have a pretty good case for the Civil claim of "Intentional inducement of emotional duress" as well as conspiracy against rights guaranteed by the Constitutin.. though the latter is a tough row to row Lawrence Wollersheim won on the prior cause as well as "Tortious interference in business" (wording is wrong) but like that. Rich Leiby and his exwife now do too.

Perhaps Mr Rinder understands more than you give him credit for. Perhaps, just perhaps, he is acting on his intimate understanding that the only thing $cientology cares about is money. If the beast were bled to death, by adverse civil judgements, no matter what its size, it would collapse utterly.

The only beneficiary of the post has been the cult in that the journalist gets a dose of warmed up Fair Game. Marty's even had his sneaky minions scampering about the net encouraging people to "let your media contacts know about this" to try and drum up coverage and/or bolster blog comments sections. There has to be more to it. From my perspective, it would appear Marty is seeking to leverage credibility as some sort of go-to guy for Scientology criticism in the MSM.

Perhaps, but I would like to believe differently. I would like to believe that Mr Rinder is doing all he can to help our cause in his own way, as he rebuilds his humanity, while recovering his conscience.

It takes a long time to recover from the misuse of the advanced discoveries in psychology, which are, in my opinion what makes $cientology appear to 'work'. See the Oppenhiemer post HERE

AND There has been personal beneficial fallout from his blog entries... which i will describe at some point in the future.

Mr Rinder is in recovery, we all were for varying periods of time.. His previous post as ED OSA INT put him in a position that I find would be extremely difficult to extricate a mind from, - I mean look at it this way... many osa personnel run away and hide from the memories of the harms they did, Mr Rinder seems to have chosen to begin the road to recovery by starting to confront them. IF his countenance at times seems to lack grace, -remember that it is easy to act without grace - especially when navigating uncharted waters.

Give this time to play out, the show has just begun.

Terril park

Sponsor
No other cult experience takes longer to recover from than scientology. (oer Flo Conway and Seiglman's book) I cannot imagine being Mr Rinder and then leaving. I am of the belief that the hard copy docs do exist. That he left is fact. In july or august 2007? (I think or 2008, it was hot, and I was still at my home of 26 years in Arlington which I sold in september 2008) Mr Minton who was intouch with Mr Rinder as his "terminal" for settlement of all cases told me that Mr Rinder no longer was answering his telephone at OSA INT. That was my confirmation that the rumors that Mr Rinder had left were factual. In my opinion he is at step 3 or 4 of 8 steps out LINK

Note: The rabbit head left in the sand for the kids to see was recounted to me over a decade ago...

There are consequences for the material he is posting, both Tory and Chuck Beatty, IMO now have a pretty good case for the Civil claim of "Intentional inducement of emotional duress" as well as conspiracy against rights guaranteed by the Constitutin.. though the latter is a tough row to row Lawrence Wollersheim won on the prior cause as well as "Tortious interference in business" (wording is wrong) but like that. Rich Leiby and his exwife now do too.

Perhaps Mr Rinder understands more than you give him credit for. Perhaps, just perhaps, he is acting on his intimate understanding that the only thing $cientology cares about is money. If the beast were bled to death, by adverse civil judgements, no matter what its size, it would collapse utterly.

Perhaps, but I would like to believe differently. I would like to believe that Mr Rinder is doing all he can to help our cause in his own way, as he rebuilds his humanity, while recovering his conscience.

It takes a long time to recover from the misuse of the advanced discoveries in psychology, which are, in my opinion what makes $cientology appear to 'work'. See the Oppenhiemer post HERE

AND There has been personal beneficial fallout from his blog entries... which i will describe at some point in the future.

Mr Rinder is in recovery, we all were for varying periods of time.. His previous post as ED OSA INT put him in a position that I find would be extremely difficult to extricate a mind from, - I mean look at it this way... many osa personnel run away and hide from the memories of the harms they did, Mr Rinder seems to have chosen to begin the road to recovery by starting to confront them. IF his countenance at times seems to lack grace, -remember that it is easy to act without grace - especially when navigating uncharted waters.

Good post.

It seems quite clear that Rinder and Rathbun are very definitely anti CO$, despite the many criticisms raised.

One point I disagree with is that all need to "recover" from scientology. There is admittedly much need to recover from re CO$, and
I acknowledge that all who left have done something in that area.

I've been out of CO$ for 20 years now and still consider myself a scientologist. Many in the FZ have been active techies in the FZ much longer.

Infinite

Yes, Rinder may have left the building, but the cult lives on in full bloom within his thinking and in his behaviour as Sancho Panzo to Marty's Don Quixotesque attempt to salvage the tech. You are on record as having said that while in the cult you were taking part in a charade - same thing here, Arnie, only the players have left the stage and are acting from within the audience.

Yeah, like any court is going to take Marty's manufactured DOX as evidence of anything. And you know better that I that civil court proceedings are considered a "business expense" and design to shut people up, not bring about change of a positive nature. If one were serious about ending the cult's abuses, the provision of actual DOX in *criminal* proceedings is essential. Rathbun and Rinder claim to have such DOX which, if they exist, would provide the basis for criminal charges against Scientology as an on-going criminal conspiracy. Such criminal proceedings would provide more than enough publicity and evidence to cut the flow of funds to the cult than a series of small-time civil actions. Rathbun and Rinder appear to be attempting to avoid such an action for fear of Bubba.

As far as I can see, Rinder is compromised by the fact that he has family - including a son with cancer - still active in the cult. That is a "button" you can be sure the cult is playing to the max. Rinder is still spouting the tech: " . . . And after all, we all want a Cleared Planet as our ultimate goal . . . ". That quote is a year old and I've seen nothing which would indicate Rinder has made much progress since. In fact, his mate Marty is now in the process of telling his followers that if you're not with him in seeking to rescue the tech to save the planet you are, pretty much, PTS to the real Third Party - i.e., working for Miscavige. Marty has even started creating deadlines for how long there is left to save the planet. Won't be long now before the M² & M² Show starts issuing its own disconnection notices and subjecting fellow critics to its version of "Fair Game"? There's evidence to indicate that process has already started. Did you know RFW is now deemed a "reliable" source of information, according to various Marty acolytes?

I would like to believe what you do as well, but where is the evidence for it? I'm not going to accept the "trust me I know what I'm doing" line. The show has been going on for over a year now as Marty distracts from the crimes of the cult, wins over and silences his critics to the re-branding of Scientology stategy, and, now, starts setting himself up as the public face of the critic community. What a joke: an on-policy, in-tech full blown KoolAid slurper claiming to be involved in ending the cult abuses but apparently oblivious to the real WHO and the real WHY and working the wrong HOW.

Last edited:

tdefino

All I said was that a lot of stuff in the documents was wrong--factually wrong--and a lot Arnie KNOWS is wrong. But I never said I wasn't spied on. I am sure I was.

Infinite

All I said was that a lot of stuff in the documents was wrong--factually wrong--and a lot Arnie KNOWS is wrong. But I never said I wasn't spied on. I am sure I was.

Welcome!! I am sure you were spied on too. How do you know what Arnie KNOWS? DOX would be brilliant if you have any.