What's new

Scientology OT Committee Reports for Continents other than Eastern US and Western US

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology OT Committee Reports for Continents other than Eastern US and Western US.

From Mike: The OTC Reports — Things Are Looking Grim
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/the-otc-reports-things-are-looking-grim/

Excerpt:
I recently published the Quarterly report for the EUS OT Committees and the stats for the WUS OT Committees.

Here are the quarterly reports from the other Conts. I cannot be bothered to read them, but specific areas may be of interest to some. I am publishing them all here so there is a public record as they are enlightening as to the state of the orgs. You will note as with the other areas that there is more reporting on the NON Scientology activities (WISE, WTH, Narconon etc) than on getting people into orgs. Where there are any specifics given on people moving on the bridge they are usually “one person started their basics last quarter and they are still doing good…”.

Missing is the report from Africa. The only additions I have made are to mark the “Ideal Orgs” in red, and in some areas where I noted there were no reports at all from some orgs I noted them. I may have missed some.

The overall picture painted by these reports is that most of these orgs are hobbling along, barely staying alive. Certainly no “massive international expansion” or “straight up and vertical.” The other thing of note is how the “art of sleaze” has permeated all of these “OTC’s” who seem able to make it sound like a major accomplishment that they “worked on” getting “confirms for the event.”

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: Scientology OT Committee Reports for Continents other than Eastern US and Western

Nice find courtesy of WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...astern-us-and-western-us.116655/#post-2415910

The UK report is hugely enjoyable , fuck all going on except a few pence raised by shit events.

This is not so funny

"4D Campaign Activities (Truth about Drugs, CCHR, Youth for Human Rights, Way to Happiness, Volunteer Minister)
An international psychiatric event (International Youth Mental Health Conference) held in Brighton in early October was scuppered when a CCHR demonstration appeared right on their doorstep! Manned by Scientologists from Brighton and East Grinstead, the psychs found out what it is like to have more than two dozen protestors chanting anti-psych messages in their faces! A number of passers-by stopped to share their anti-psych horror stories, and validate our message"

Translated- this is scientologist being abusive to young people with mental health issues

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Re: Scientology OT Committee Reports for Continents other than Eastern US and Western

Mike posted an update
Missing is the report from Africa. UPDATE: Africa now in and at the end of the report. The only additions I have made are to mark the “Ideal Orgs” in red, and in some areas where I noted there were no reports at all from some orgs I noted them. I may have missed some.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One

Reading those OTC Quarterly Reports was as painful as all get out!

Not too long ago OTCs used to have 2 key statistics;

#1. People started on their next Bridge step (which later allowed OTCs to count all Starts they somehow or other had a hand in achieving).
#2. Number of LRH Tech Delivered to others.

My point being that it was all about delivering scientology rather than all this oddball stuff they're caught up in these days.

As a friend of mine commented, "... this stuff is way off the rails, not that the rails led anywhere in the first place."

I thought he made a very good point. :yes:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

Reading those OTC Quarterly Reports was as painful as all get out!

Not too long ago OTCs used to have 2 key statistics;

#1. People started on their next Bridge step (which later allowed OTCs to count all Starts they somehow or other had a hand in achieving).
#2. Number of LRH Tech Delivered to others.

My point being that it was all about delivering scientology rather than all this oddball stuff they're caught up in these days.

As a friend of mine commented, "... this stuff is way off the rails, not that the rails led anywhere in the first place."

I thought he made a very good point. :yes:

Quite true. I call it the seven 'M's . Meetings, Money, eMotional and Mental Masturbation, Manipulation on a Merry go round sailing through a Piece of Blue Sky. And if you want to round out the 8 'dynamics' S & M: Simple Madness. :coolwink:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

My local UK org didn't send in a report. That doesn't surprise me. They are located on a high street in the centre of town with lots of foot traffic but their door is permanently closed. There's a sign on it that says you have to press the intercom to speak to someone.

The org is dead. Serves them right. They shouldn't have fucked with me.:boxing:

FascinatedNeverIn

Patron with Honors

My local UK org didn't send in a report. That doesn't surprise me. They are located on a high street in the centre of town with lots of foot traffic but their door is permanently closed. There's a sign on it that says you have to press the intercom to speak to someone.

The org is dead. Serves them right. They shouldn't have fucked with me.:boxing:

Nor did mine, which I was wondering about. I expect it's the same one then.