What's new

Scientology OT Levels and the State of OT. (A defense of OT.)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

From the South African Independent Scientology blog, Scientologists getting back in comm:

Scientology OT Levels and the State of OT
https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/05/17/the-scientology-ot-levels-and-the-state-of-ot/

Excerpts:
By Morris Adams

This post is about the question “What is an OT?”, and what the Scientology OT levels are in relation to this question. This is a subject that I know a lot of us are very interested in.

I would like to break this down into a few different pieces. Just to make it clear in advance, I have not quoted LRH exactly and have paraphrased from my own recollection of what I have read and listened to.

I will break down my comments into the following topics:

1. What is the state of OT ? (From my understanding and from LRH’s writings and lectures)

2. What are my experiences with the OT levels? (This is for background, so there is more reality between you and me.)

3. The chronology of the Scientology OT levels starting from 1967.

4. Is OT 3 real?

5. Why haven’t people been demonstrably becoming OT?

6. OT levels in the RCS today

7. What about the future of OT?

What is the State of OT?

Just like a number of you have stated in the past, in this blog and in other blogs, a person who is OT is not someone who is “a lot more causative” or “ecstatically keyed out all the time”, or some other nebulous thing. It is a person who can do obvious but fantastic and super-normal things, like move objects without touching them, and be “exterior” to such an extent that he or she can see exactly what you are doing no matter where you are and where he or she is; and tell you with accuracy what you have in your pocket, or what word of a book you are now pointing at, etc. It is doing obvious “super-human” things with accuracy and repeatability, with no intervening physical means, either obvious or hidden (although a “beam” put out in order to move something could possibly be considered a physical thing – but I would guess that you wouldn’t see it).

The state of OT is not some vaguely defined, airy-fairy state where you see visions or communicate with ghosts or something like that. It is not something that is really there when an MAA or Reg at Flag says: “You are an OT, so act like one!” No, the person saying this, and the person it is being said to are most definitely not OT. My current opinion, after many years of believing otherwise, is that there is not a single OT on planet Earth. Way too bad.

In the Philadelphia Doctorate course lectures, 1952, LRH expected (so he said) that half of the people getting auditing then would be stably exterior within 50 hours of auditing. One of the things he said is that such a person could go to a library (without a body) and not only read a book there, but read one that was still unopened and on the shelf, at any page. And also get the thoughts and attitudes of the other people who had read that particular page of that book.

And then, after the person was stably exterior, the next auditing step was “lifting exercises”, where the person, from outside the body, was gotten to first lift his little finger, then his hand, then his arm, and finally his entire body while exterior – that is, he would actually “levitate”. The idea was that he would be picking up his body from outside, with beams. From the tape, it sounded like LRH really expected this to happen, and to not be so difficult! And because he expected this to happen with nearly 50% of the people being audited, I assumed that he could do this himself (although he never specifically said this). How else could he expect this to happen with another person? (By the way, I never heard of anyone who could actually do this.)

My Experiences With the OT Levels

Here is a little background on my track in Scientology, just to give some of you more reality on me. The names and places have been changed (or omitted) to protect the innocent.

I did the 1969 version of the OT levels within 3 – 4 months of my first finding out about Scientology. They were completely unreal to me, as well as their delivery being very out-tech. I got no gains from them, only losses. But I persisted. I went on staff at an Advanced Org some years after that and ended up having a lot of interaction with other people who were on the advanced courses – Grade 6 through old OT 6. I myself continued grinding away at OT 3 and later OT 3 Expanded (after doing what was called at the time OT 7 EP) – basically getting nowhere. But my earlier huge win from Grade 2 kept me going.

I went to Flag for some repair at one point, soon after NOTs came out, and immediately started getting NOTs auditing. Then Solo NOTs came out and I started doing that. From that point forward, I have audited on Solo NOTs for (literally) a few thousand hours. It was rough but I did get gains from it over the years. But I never experienced the total blow out win of my original Grade 2 session.

Then some time ago, after I became independent, I started auditing myself again on Solo NOTs. I got very much better results and gains on my own than when I was doing it within the “Church”. Also, over the years, I have audited others on NOTs and seen it really work as described in the NOTs HCOBs.

I have very minor personal experiences with the state of OT. About the only one that would really qualify is this. Once I happened to be giving a guy a metered interview who was currently on the old OT 6. He put his wallet down on the table before picking up the cans. As he was drawing his hand back, the wallet followed his hand and fell onto the floor, but he wasn’t touching it. There was a distinct space between his hand and the wallet. We both looked at each other in amazement.

Chronology of the OT Levels starting in 1967

In 1967, after having put out the Clearing Course (and possibly OT 1 and OT 2 – I don’t remember the years for these exactly), LRH researched and developed OT 3 (listen to Ron’s Journal 67) By 1969 he had put out the OT levels thru OT 6 (old OT 6). I am not certain when the old OT 7 came out as a separate OT level, but most of its processes can be found in other LRH books.

OT 5 and OT 6 were real OT levels, designed to give a person real OT abilities like the ones talked about in the PDC (Philadelphia Doctorate Course) and the book Creation of Human Ability. These levels were never cancelled. (BTW, the materials of these levels are available on Wikileaks.)

The Indie Scientologist Claudio Lugli gave a series of talks at the DROR Mission in Haifa (the first independent Scientology mission) in 2012 where he talks about these old OT levels in one of his episodes. All of these talks are well worth listening to. Here is the link:

http://scnil.org/english/2012/08/30/claudio-lugli-in-israel/

In 1979 and 1980, LRH developed NOTs. The reason for NOTs was because people were not making it on the real OT levels 5 and 6. The reason for THIS was because of the “stuff” that is handled on NOTs. In the late 70’s I saw numerous people who were not making it on OT5 and OT6, who were instead put back to do more OT3, and then put back to do MORE OT3, and then put back to do EVEN MORE OT3. NOTs – which is similar to OT3, but not the same thing – was the missing step.

As far as I know the old OT 5 and OT 6 were never cancelled by LRH. But since NOTs came out, they haven’t been being done either.

Also as far as I know, LRH never called NOTs OT5, and never called Solo NOTs OT7; and never called the course (?!?) for Solo NOTs OT 6. I believe that someone else made these up. And I also don’t know who put the current OT 9 thru OT 15 (or whatever) on the revised Grade Chart that came out in the mid to late 80’s. But I also suspect that it had nothing to do with LRH.

And as for the current (multiply revised) OT 8, I never did this. But my opinion is that it is some weird add-on to Solo NOTs cooked up by someone else besides LRH, perhaps maybe based on something LRH said or commented on (I admit I could be wrong on this point, and I hope I haven’t offended anyone who has done OT 8 and had good wins).

I myself have never solo audited on the old OT 5 and OT 6. But I have worked, as a staff member, with many people who did. Maybe, once someone really finishes Solo NOTs, then he/she will actually be able to do the old OT 5 and OT 6. But I don’t think anyone has really finished Solo NOTs yet (I may possibly be wrong about this. I don’t want to invalidate anyone who has actually finished it.). One thing I am sure of is that no one who is currently in the RCS today has really finished Solo NOTs, or is really even capable of doing it. I myself am still auditing on Solo NOTs, with very good results – better than I ever had when I was doing it inside the “church”.

Is OT 3 Real?

This is a subject dear to many of our hearts!

I have spent a lot of time auditing myself on OT 3. And I have worked, as a Scientology staff member, with many other people who were auditing themselves on OT 3. And also, I have known many other people who I didn’t work with, who audited themselves on OT 3.

The first thing I want to say is that, regardless of whether or not the description of the OT 3 incidents and their consequences is real, I have found that the “tech” of it – the procedure that a person is supposed to do concerning it – works. By that I mean that the procedures produce results. Doing the procedures as stated ends up with various startling things happening. This has happened with me, it’s has happened with people I have audited on OT3 Review (that is, doing the OT3 procedures on another person, where I am the auditor and the other person is my “PC”). And I have seen many people change in front of my eyes as they were auditing themselves on OT 3 (as well as many others who did not change). When I say “change” I mean that the person’s appearance changed – the darkness or cloudiness or fuzziness around their faces went away to a noticeable degree, they looked brighter, their eyes were brighter, the girls looked prettier and younger (which is all I really care about – just kidding!)

So regardless of how bizarre or preposterous the OT 3 incidents may seem, and how ridiculous the supposed end results of these incidents were – where every person is supposedly carrying around “things” that were the direct result of these incidents, and that influence that person’s activities, awareness, thoughts and emotions – a lot of people, applying the OT3 procedures, have gotten dramatic, beneficial and lasting results.

Let me say here a very important thing. I am talking from my own reality – what I have observed regarding myself and what I have observed in others. For someone who has not experienced this for himself, and particularly for someone who has not gotten any personal wins from auditing, or seen others get wins from auditing, no amount of talking, arguing, describing, philosophizing, analogizing, preaching , etc. will convince another person that OT 3 is true. That is not possible. It is a complete waste of time – both for you and for the person you are trying to convince. The only thing that will “convince” them is their own personal experience.

My own personal reality is not very great on whether or not the OT 3 incidents happened as LRH said they did. It is moderate at best. But my personal reality on what LRH says are the results of the OT 3 incidents, here and now, ARE very real to me personally. And when I did the OT 3 procedures on myself – and when I now do the Solo NOTs procedures on myself – they work, for me. I feel better, I get rid of things – big things – that were bothering me right now. I get rid of things that are getting in the way of my relationships with other people. I feel more compassion for other people, I am more interested in what other people think and experience, I feel like I can do more of the things I want to do. And I AM doing more of the things I want to do (for example, posting on this blog).

Why Haven’t People Been Demonstrably Becoming OT?

First of all, people haven’t been doing the real OT levels, as I mentioned above. And the people who did do them in the 70’s weren’t getting results because of the NOTs “stuff” in the way.

Second, the definition of OT was perverted by the “church” in the 80’s and 90’s, for both PR and control purposes. For PR purposes, by granting status to certain people by calling them “OT”. And then for control purposes, by berating such a person who was not doing what a staff member wanted him to do, by telling him he was “not being OT”.

I still think that achieving the state of OT, or a part of it, is possible. For example, really being exterior; being able to “be” places without a body and really be there; moving objects without a physical intermediary; getting inside another person’s body (but not necessarily doing anything bad to them – although if I got into Miscavige’s body, I’m not sure what I would do. Megan Fox’s body, that’s another story entirely!)

I myself am going for really finishing Solo NOTs and after that I don’t know. I expect that I would be at least pretty much free from the perpetual cycle of life and death at that point – I am serious. But really OT? I don’t know.

Sometimes I wonder if there is still something missing to get to this state, that LRH hadn’t discovered yet before he dropped his body. Sometimes I wonder if he is working on that even now and that is why he hasn’t come back to clean up the mess that the “church” has become. I wonder a lot of things.

Sarge’s comments at the end of Marty’s last book make me wonder what did happen to LRH at the end. Also that he would make so many obvious mistakes concerning ethics and its administration, and the stat system – which in my opinion was a recipe for disaster from the beginning.

And how could he be able to levitate in 1952, and be so exterior then, and then in the 1980’s rely on Miscavige as the only person who could tell him what was going on, and that he couldn’t just look for himself. And how could he have allowed Miscavige onto such a high position in the early 80’s and not seen that he was psychotic, when he himself had developed the SP/PTS tech and knew how important it was.

But I don’t wonder about whether OT 3 or NOTs work or are valuable, because I observe these things directly.

OT Levels in the RCS Today

Basically, I think that no one in the RCS today is making it on the OT levels. Not only are they not making it, but they can’t possibly be able to do its procedures properly. Or the procedures necessary for any real auditing for that matter.

I think that all of the supposed wins that you see written up in fliers or emails sent out by the various “church” staff and public are ALL DELUSION. These people are not really having wins, not really going up the Bridge and not really making case gain. (I know I said that wins are very subjective, and here I am saying that the people who are saying they are having wins are not really having them. But I am talking here as an auditor who has seen people have wins, and heard people talk about wins. And the people I have actually seen and audited don’t look or sound at all like the people who are in these flyers and emails.)

The reasons for this no-case-gain-in-the-RCS situation are (1) the RCS is run by a suppressive person, so all the lower ranks are PTS; (2) the “granting of beingness”, an essential part of the Auditor’s Code, is something that has been completely thrown out the window by the current RCS. Can you imagine someone in the RCS really granting you beingness like LRH means it, and like an auditor is supposed to do it? For those of you who are auditors, you know that real auditing won’t happen if you are not truly granting beingness to your PC; (3) loads of out-tech – things that would make LRH turn over in his grave, if that were a possibility; (4) and particularly on OT 3 and NOTs. The granting of beingness is essential for OT 3 and for NOTs to work. Without this, they WILL NOT WORK. They will most likely just MAKE YOU WORSE (as I have mentioned in my previous blog post). Not only is the typical Scientologist in the RCS today unable to really grant beingness, but the very unfortunate thing, from my experiences of being on the Solo NOTs course numerous times over the last 30 years, is that “granting of beingness” is not stressed enough – hardly at all – by LRH in the NOTs and Solo NOTs materials. I don’t know the reason for this. Maybe it was because he gave his “notes” to someone else to write up and they left this out. Or maybe he thought that if you were a real auditor you would already know you had to do this. Or maybe this was part of what was wrong with him toward the end. I don’t know. But when someone else pointed this out to me after I was out of the “church” and had again started auditing myself on Solo NOTs, my auditing went many, many times better than when I was inside the “church” – because of this one single point.

What About the Future of OT?

Which brings me to the final point on this post: What is the future of the OT levels and the state of OT in Scientology? Well, I think it can happen – that real OT states (gradients to being a “full” OT) can happen, in the near future, on planet Earth. It is partially up to us now to try it out, to work at it, like Dani Lemberger or Trey Lotz or others out in the Indie field. The thing that bothers me the most is why LRH didn’t seem to be really OT at the end of his life. But – maybe – that was not really LRH, if you know what I mean? (I don’t know the answer to this one).

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is sad. This guy really thinks that he can learn to levitate and view remotely, and be free of death. Yet the evidence he has for such tremendous possibilities consists of subjective impressions about people's appearance, and one odd event with a guy's wallet sliding across a table.

I wasn't there for the sliding wallet thing. But as 'weirdest thing I ever saw in my life' goes, this is not very weird. Two people both failing to notice a tilted table, or a PC being a weird old guy with a penchant for deadpan sleight of hand with invisible thread as a practical joke, both spring to mind as scenarios that are obviously unlikely to happen every day, but not at all unlikely to turn up once in someone's whole life.

I wasn't there for all the 'girls look prettier' occurrences auditing OT3, either. Up to a point the claim that you just have to be there for yourself might make some sense. Some things are hard to convey to other people. But sheesh. Has this guy never had a sudden mood change? Been tired and depressed, and then had a happy thought? Swallowed an espresso? Chugged a beer? What this guy is so proudly recounting is, at best, evidence that OT3 auditing can have effects comparable to those of beer and coffee. Interesting, perhaps, but not exactly evidence that superpowers are in the offing.

This guy may have seen what he's seen, but what he's seen has nothing whatever to do with the thing he's believing in. Believing in physical OT powers because OT3 made girls seem prettier is like believing that the US soccer team will win the World Cup, because you've seen their coach play a mean game of tiddlywinks.

olska

Suddenly it all makes sense! I wonder why I didn't cognite on this many years ago, and why I quit giving money to scientology, when all these almost 40 years I could have been working toward these fantastic states!

Anyone in their right mind would be more than happy to give up their education, their family, and all the physical comforts of life spend about USD $300,000 in order to be able to do more things they want to do (such as post on a blog) or -- wowee zowee!! -- make their wallet follow their hand across the table, without physically touching it, dontcha think? :coolwink:

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
It's articles like this which only prove my point that critical thinking skills are severely lacking in Scientologists. People like Morris Adams simply do not understand logic and reason or what makes something true. Anecdotal evidence is not evidence at all. It is the weakest argument you can make. He is cherry-picking his facts, choosing to remember only the "hits" and not the "misses" in regards to how the OT levels have improved people. He bases this whole article on what he "thinks" about the validity of the OT levels and asserts that because he experienced a few wins, that this un-proven and un-reached state must somehow exist, even though neither he nor anyone else has ever actually done anything Hubbard claims an OT should be able to do. No one has ever even reached the state of Clear according to Hubbard's Book One definition,and "Clear" is supposed to only be a minor stepping stone on the way to OT. We all know this because there is no evidence that any of these Clears exist. If there were evidence of it, it would be right in front of our noses. We'd see people who never get sick, who have full eidetic recall, etc. Hope is a wonderful thing and it keeps people going through dark and terrible times, but sometimes hope can become its own kind of disease which warps people's thinking and makes them assert truth where there is only lies.

I don't mean to come across as holier-than-thou or conceited in my views. I want Morris and anyone else in his position to please just look at what actual evidence consists of, apply some reasoning and scientific methodology to what they are claiming is true about the OT levels and then re-evaluate their opinions based on the facts, not the conjecture or dreams or hopes of a higher state for Man. The state of OT as described by Hubbard simply does not exist in the real world. It is a fantasy that was used to keep a money-making enterprise going, building on the hopes and dreams of people who were being taken advantage of and who still are being taken advantage of 64 years later. It's a very sad situation.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's articles like this which only prove my point that critical thinking skills are severely lacking in Scientologists. People like Morris Adams simply do not understand logic and reason or what makes something true. Anecdotal evidence is not evidence at all. It is the weakest argument you can make. He is cherry-picking his facts, choosing to remember only the "hits" and not the "misses" in regards to how the OT levels have improved people. He bases this whole article on what he "thinks" about the validity of the OT levels and asserts that because he experienced a few wins, that this un-proven and un-reached state must somehow exist, even though neither he nor anyone else has ever actually done anything Hubbard claims an OT should be able to do. No one has ever even reached the state of Clear according to Hubbard's Book One definition,and "Clear" is supposed to only be a minor stepping stone on the way to OT. We all know this because there is no evidence that any of these Clears exist. If there were evidence of it, it would be right in front of our noses. We'd see people who never get sick, who have full eidetic recall, etc. Hope is a wonderful thing and it keeps people going through dark and terrible times, but sometimes hope can become its own kind of disease which warps people's thinking and makes them assert truth where there is only lies.

I don't mean to come across as holier-than-thou or conceited in my views. I want Morris and anyone else in his position to please just look at what actual evidence consists of, apply some reasoning and scientific methodology to what they are claiming is true about the OT levels and then re-evaluate their opinions based on the facts, not the conjecture or dreams or hopes of a higher state for Man. The state of OT as described by Hubbard simply does not exist in the real world. It is a fantasy that was used to keep a money-making enterprise going, building on the hopes and dreams of people who were being taken advantage of and who still are being taken advantage of 64 years later. It's a very sad situation.

I just love someone who can cut through bullshit like a hot knife through butter. It's a beautiful thing! Thanks GP! :biglove:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah yes. The moving the goalposts fallacy. Old OT5 and 6 are the ticket! Yeah.

Otherwise known as dangling the carrot in front of yourself.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
It is very difficult for someone so drunk on the kool-aid to come the the obvious conclusion that hubbard made up so much of scientology. Totally and completely fabricated it out of his own rich imagination. And sold it to us gift wrapped and shiny. It is obvious to most people who have not been indoctrinated that all of the space opera he spouts is 100% fictitious nonsense.

These people will take many years to unwind the mind numbing psychobabble thread in which they are tangled up.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
The title of this write-up could be "An example of how a Scientologist justifies ignoring reality to keep believing in Hubbard's lies."

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
From the OP:
What is the future of the OT levels and the state of OT in Scientology? Well, I think it can happen – that real OT states (gradients to being a “full” OT) can happen, in the near future, on planet Earth.

Hubbard Law of Gravitas:
Any absurdity can be made a reality by simply appending to the end of any sentence the modifying phrase "on planet Earth" or "on this planet".

OT WIN FROM
NED THE NERDY OT

c7627e19-dca1-4567-b938-25408398f763_zpse3b6156c.png

After I attested to OT VIII, I was driving cross country
and
my mest body began to feel the sensation of tiredness.
I had mocked up not going into agreement with time so
I could drive straight through the night--so I postulated that
I would find a place to get some coffee. I pulled off
at the very next exit and right there on the main street
I soon spotted a Starbucks!!! The power of an OT to instantly
pull in exactly what your dynamics need & want is beyond
your wildest dreams, on this planet.

Free Being Me

Crusader
Hubbardites enjoy wordclowning themselves with ARC (Addictive Reality Constipation) trying to rationalize false dilemmas. Mention "OT" to a hubbardite and watch all the cult programming kick in, very similar to watching a corny infomercial late at night on t.v. trying to sell sham wows.

Cat Daddy

[video=youtube;E_BoAXopS54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_BoAXopS54[/video]

World Party - Ship of Fools videoclip + Lyrics (1986)

We're setting sail to a place on the map
From which no-one has ever returned
Drawn by the promise of the joker and the fool
By the light of the crosses that burned
Drawn by the promise of the wormen and lace
And the gold and the cotton and pearls
It's the place where they keep all the darkness you need
You sail away from the light of the world on this trip, baby

You will pay tomorrow
You're gonna pay tomorrow
You will pay tomorrow

Oh, save me, save me from tomorrow
I don't want to sail with this Ship of Fools, no, no
I don't want to sail with this Ship of Fools, no
I want to run and hide
Right now

Avarice and greed are gonna drive you over the endless sea
They will leave you drifting in the shallows
Drowning in the oceans of history
Traveling the world, you're in search of no good
But I'm sure you'll build your Sodom like you knew you would
Using all the good people for your galley slaves
As your little boat struggles through the warning waves
But you don't pay

You will pay tomorrow

I don't want to sail with this Ship of Fools
I don't want to sail with no Ship of Fools,no,no,no

Where's it coming from
Oh, where's it going to
It's just a, it's just a Ship of Fools, ahhhh

All aboard!

Gib

Crusader
This is sad. This guy really thinks that he can learn to levitate and view remotely, and be free of death. Yet the evidence he has for such tremendous possibilities consists of subjective impressions about people's appearance, and one odd event with a guy's wallet sliding across a table.

I wasn't there for the sliding wallet thing. But as 'weirdest thing I ever saw in my life' goes, this is not very weird. Two people both failing to notice a tilted table, or a PC being a weird old guy with a penchant for deadpan sleight of hand with invisible thread as a practical joke, both spring to mind as scenarios that are obviously unlikely to happen every day, but not at all unlikely to turn up once in someone's whole life.

I wasn't there for all the 'girls look prettier' occurrences auditing OT3, either. Up to a point the claim that you just have to be there for yourself might make some sense. Some things are hard to convey to other people. But sheesh. Has this guy never had a sudden mood change? Been tired and depressed, and then had a happy thought? Swallowed an espresso? Chugged a beer? What this guy is so proudly recounting is, at best, evidence that OT3 auditing can have effects comparable to those of beer and coffee. Interesting, perhaps, but not exactly evidence that superpowers are in the offing.

This guy may have seen what he's seen, but what he's seen has nothing whatever to do with the thing he's believing in. Believing in physical OT powers because OT3 made girls seem prettier is like believing that the US soccer team will win the World Cup, because you've seen their coach play a mean game of tiddlywinks.

very true. :thumbsup:

But, now that some time has gone by on his opinion posting,

why Morris has answered questions on the replies, and Morris is starting to think,

as opposed to Hubbard's installed hypnosis (agreement) of Hubbard/scientology being the the ultimate truth because Hubbard researched and understood Plato, Aristotle, Jung, Hegal, Freud, etc. and Hubbard thus positioned himself as a Master of truth and Certaintly. :laugh:

And of course, in members believe Hubbard studied all these past educators,

well, because Hubbard said he did. :roflmao:

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
From Otto J Roos, formerly Class XII C/S

http://www.freezoneearth.org/electra/exm33.html

From my own personal experience I can say that mistakes made in upper level research really hurt in mind and body. LRH must have been hit severely with his already much older body, and with every process ever developed (usually wrongly) run on him, especially in the old days, prior to the modern data governing the techniques of overrun, rehabilitation and listing & nulling.

The "creaks" (a horrible sensation of one's back and spinal cord being twisted out of place) turned on by misaligning and wrongly running GPM's, once put me into doctor's hands in Las Palmas, when working on OT II-III research. It nearly killed him with his much older body and I ended up with severe eye injuries. John McMaster, another research auditor broke his foot in experiments of levitation, and I suffered horrendous chest and head somatics when running control procedures over long distances.

There have been many of such instances and incidents. He was not the Source of the data, it has always been there, he was not even the Source of the way out and through, but he was the relay point who found and communicated this route for others to duplicate. Especially research auditing was not an "easy way" for him, his body, or his research auditors, but he, and thereby we, got through! The even later work on more advanced OT levels became progressively tougher.

Running GPM's is a procedure which was extensively used in the '60's. It handled Goals and contained lots of listing procedures. As the modern rules of listing were not known back then, many auditing mistakes of severe nature occurred.

Veda

Sponsor
From Otto J Roos, formerly Class XII C/S

http://www.freezoneearth.org/electra/exm33.html

"...John McMaster, another research auditor, broke his foot in experiments of levitation..."

Write ups like this made sense - sort of - in the early and mid 1980s, but, in light of additional information, appear naive.

Other thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...nly-people-who-DO-believe-that-his-tech-works

Evidence from the 1930s and 1940s, and 1950s, shows that Hubbard was not driven to irrationality by his "unflat" research auditing of the 1960s. The negatives were there from the onset.

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

From the South African Independent Scientology blog, Scientologists getting back in comm:

Scientology OT Levels and the State of OT
https://backincomm.wordpress.com/2014/05/17/the-scientology-ot-levels-and-the-state-of-ot/

Excerpts:
<snip>

Is OT 3 Real?

This is a subject dear to many of our hearts!

I have spent a lot of time auditing myself on OT 3. And I have worked, as a Scientology staff member, with many other people who were auditing themselves on OT 3. And also, I have known many other people who I didn’t work with, who audited themselves on OT 3.

The first thing I want to say is that, regardless of whether or not the description of the OT 3 incidents and their consequences is real, I have found that the “tech” of it – the procedure that a person is supposed to do concerning it – works. By that I mean that the procedures produce results.

<snip>

By this standard he is using I can say that MY program which will Clear someone in one week works as well.

All you have to do is take one of my pills each morning and each evening just before going to bed, and you do this for 7 days.

They contain [STRIKE]sugar[/STRIKE] a proprietary formula passed onto me by some benevolent aliens who happen to be millions of years more advanced than we are.

OK, they really do only contain sugar, and I didn't get help from the aliens, however if I recruit a group of people and assure them that this is a one week clearing technique and they are convinced enough to pay me $500.00 each, there will be a number of them who will experience incredible wins due to the placebo effect.

And just like this other fellow, if I use his standard, I can claim that my Clearing technique is real because it produces results.

Disclaimer: What I said above may be completely false (the part about my Clearing Technique not being real). Do the pills work? Do I really have advanced knowledge passed onto me from the aliens? Email me now for a FREE sample!

Just send $29.95 U.S. Dollars to my PayPal account to cover shipping, handling and a processing fee. Supply is limited so act now to make sure you don't miss out.

:ohmy:

Last edited:

Mystic

Crusader
"...John McMaster, another research auditor, broke his foot in experiments of levitation..."

Write ups like this made sense - sort of - in the early and mid 1980s, but, in light of additional information, appear naive.

Other thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...nly-people-who-DO-believe-that-his-tech-works

Evidence from the 1930s and 1940s, and 1950s, shows that Hubbard was not driven to irrationality by his "unflat" research auditing of the 1960s. The negatives were there from the onset.

He did? I knew John personally, was a good friend and ally of mine for years. He never mentioned a broken foot. (That is not to say it didn't happen.) But if he broke his foot he probably fell off a horse or something.

Anonycat

Crusader
By this standard he is using I can say that MY program which will Clear someone in one week works as well.

All you have to do is take one of my pills each morning and each evening just before going to bed, and you do this for 7 days.

They contain [STRIKE]sugar[/STRIKE] a proprietary formula passed onto me by some benevolent aliens who happen to be millions of years more advanced than we are.

OK, they really do only contain sugar, and I didn't get help from the aliens, however if I recruit a group of people and assure them that this is a one week clearing technique and they are convinced enough to pay me $500.00 each, there will be a number of them who will experience incredible wins.

And just like this other fellow, if I use his standard, I can claim that my Clearing technique is real because it produces results.

Disclaimer: What I said above may be completely false (the part about my Clearing Technique not being real). Do the pills work? Do I really have advanced knowledge passed onto me from the aliens? Email me now for a FREE sample!

Just send $29.95 U.S. Dollars to my PayPal account to cover shipping, handling and a processing fee. Supply is limited so act now to make sure you don't miss out.

:ohmy:

I'm getting win after win! One was even root beer flavored!

-- RJ, Kansas City

jelly-belly-49-flavors.jpg