What's new

Scientology OT Levels and the State of OT. (A defense of OT.)

Polly

Patron with Honors
I'm getting win after win! One was even root beer flavored!

-- RJ, Kansas City

jelly-belly-49-flavors.jpg

Jelly Bellies!! Yes just had some earlier today! My favorite is the buttered popcorn.

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
As usual I will agree wholeheartedly with Gib and GP ;

I want to add that basic critical thinking , called common sense gets TURNED OFF in scientology indoctrination , and for some people NEVER gets turned back on .

It gets replaced with LRH's programming.

I'll throw down the gauntlet right now and say I'm an abolitionist ; I want ALL forms of LRH tech criminalized PERMANENTLY ; I've looked and looked and seen nothing but slave-making fraud from top to bottom.

Sometimes , as the British say you need to call a spade a bloody shovel.

It's the most well hidden brainwashing EVER , disguised as help and religion and science and anything else LRH thought people would want , accept reach for and BUY.

Some people even after figuring out to some degree that something's not right , STILL are mentally enslaved by the LANGUAGE their mind now runs , trapped by their own thoughts !

Many cult and brainwashing experts write about this. ( Steven Hassan , Robert J Lifton , Margaret Singer )

To be free from scientology I found COMPLETELY rejecting ALL doctrine and forcing myself to think and speak in English is essential.

I got lucky ; about a year and a half ago I got a job with wogs , and realized I had to think in English for them to understand me , that helped LESSEN the semi-permanent trance ENOUGH for other things to FINALLY break a crack in my cult identity .

That started the process of LOOKING at the cult for the first time in 25 years , without the cult filter automatically blocking everything.

Polly

Patron with Honors
Would you like to write a success story?

Hmmm no I think the last success story I write was when I was 16 and that one was pretty glib. But if I had to write one it would be that when I saw the picture you posted it was like a light went on in the universe and I instantly "KNEW" that they were jelly bellies!:omg:

Mystic

Crusader
As usual I will agree wholeheartedly with Gib and GP ;

I want to add that basic critical thinking , called common sense gets TURNED OFF in scientology indoctrination , and for some people NEVER gets turned back on .

It gets replaced with LRH's programming.

I'll throw down the gauntlet right now and say I'm an abolitionist ; I want ALL forms of LRH tech criminalized PERMANENTLY ; I've looked and looked and seen nothing but slave-making fraud from top to bottom.

Sometimes , as the British say you need to call a spade a bloody shovel.

It's the most well hidden brainwashing EVER , disguised as help and religion and science and anything else LRH thought people would want , accept reach for and BUY.

Some people even after figuring out to some degree that something's not right , STILL are mentally enslaved by the LANGUAGE their mind now runs , trapped by their own thoughts !

Many cult and brainwashing experts write about this. ( Steven Hassan , Robert J Lifton , Margaret Singer )

To be free from scientology I found COMPLETELY rejecting ALL doctrine and forcing myself to think and speak in English is essential.

I got lucky ; about a year and a half ago I got a job with wogs , and realized I had to think in English for them to understand me , that helped LESSEN the semi-permanent trance ENOUGH for other things to FINALLY break a crack in my cult identity .

That started the process of LOOKING at the cult for the first time in 25 years , without the cult filter automatically blocking everything.

Right On!