What's new

Scientology Pasadena Update-august 8 2010

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
The late, great, Steve Allen was anti-Cult due to his son being in one of them. C of S/OSA sent me to hear him years ago (in the early 90′s–almost 20 years ago, now) to find out *if* he mentioned “the church of
Scientology” as a Cult.

Instead of talking about Cults, his only message was about the “Christian Right”, God and the Bible and it’s interpretation. As he said, “IF these people get into office, cults will be a minor point”.

He literally read from the Bible—and explained when people take things like that totally literally, seriously horrific things *could* happen, if these people got into office.

Are things changing? You've heard about the Headley's. Well, first I'd like to thank each of them for all they've gone through. Secondly, I think it's important to look at other things that *are* happening, right now, this week-end, also.

Just to give you one comparison: I picketed CCLA Saturday at their “Gala Event”, with some others.
I also, over the week-end, walked by the new Pasadena Org.
A staff member asked me if I’d like to take the new Open House Tour. I said sure, except I was “in” for 30 years, was OT 7, Grad 5, used to be on staff and escaped out in 2000.

The person said: “Let’s go for a walk”. (That is a first, in 10 years!) I explained what was *really* going down, vs the dream pitched that the staff member had bought.

We continued walking and they even said, “Let’s go around the corner”. After 10 minutes, this staff member was educated on their black ops, where to find more information, (Which they said: “You mean all that on the Internet isn’t a lie?”) and what they’d tell this person about me (“Are you one of those bad people they showed me the photos of?” I said, Uh huh–and we both laughed). Here’s our final laugh, which you all will get: This staff member told me: “I’m in it for the money”. I roared, and said: Again, keep reading up on the Net.

Finally, I educated this staff member about how to leave, and what to do and not do. (And no, I’m not posting that here :alien:

I mention it to tell you all: The time of blind agreement and education (in Scientologese: the Comm lag-the time between something being originated and something being received) is decreasing, seriously! Keep up the great work!

They very well may be reading this message board, today. They were *very* interested in how to find out more facts they didn't know.

Thank you ALL for your help in exposing the "church" of $cientology's many abuses.

My best
:rose:

Tory/Magoo!
PS: Thanks, AnonKat for posting that :thumbsup:

FoTi

Crusader
Here’s our final laugh, which you all will get: This staff member told me: “I’m in it for the money”. I roared, and said: Again, keep reading up on the Net.

My best

Tory/Magoo!
PS: Thanks, AnonKat for posting that :thumbsup:

Nice story, Tory. What did that staff member mean...."I'm in it for the money."? Did they tell you? I never heard of anyone who joined Scientology or went on staff "for the money".

Your hair looks nice in the video, by the way.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks, FoTi---:D

I know, I know: In 30 years "in" and 10 years out, I've never, ever heard that line. I mentioned it for that reason---
they must be SERIOUSLY desperate!

Due to only having a few minutes to speak with this person, I didn't waste is asking more questions about that. I figured IF they said it, which they did, someone must have told them they could. :lol:

Davey boy: YOU are SCREWED! :omg: Tick tock, tick tock.....

Tory/Magoo

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Sooo funny. Tory got handled by the lovely <snort> Kirsten Caetano at the Celebrity Center.

I have memories long ago when I was being handled at the Celebrity Center by Tory Magoo. Karma.

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good job

I like the simplicity of your approach. It all boils down to talking to one person at a time.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Boojuum--Thank you! Yes, that is my best way---
I've gotten more people educated on the abuses of
C of $, and helped keep people from joining, giving
them *tons* of money, and even got some out----
all ONE at a time. :thumbsup:

Thanks, AnonCat!~ :D

Tory/Magoo

Dean Blair

Hello Tory,

Great video news. I love how you tell DM what's goin down. Tick Tock, Tick Tock. Kinda like Captain hook and the Crocodile in Peter Pan.

Dean

Thanks, FoTi---:D

I know, I know: In 30 years "in" and 10 years out, I've never, ever heard that line. I mentioned it for that reason---
they must be SERIOUSLY desperate!

Due to only having a few minutes to speak with this person, I didn't waste is asking more questions about that. I figured IF they said it, which they did, someone must have told them they could. :lol:

Davey boy: YOU are SCREWED! :omg: Tick tock, tick tock.....

Tory/Magoo

I can say that not too very long ago when someone was trying to recruit me to join staff, they said "There's money in it for you!"...as if that would entice me. That "button" was flat for me...:eyeroll:

I do think they are getting pretty desperate for more recruits.

Welcome Dean! Glad you could join us here! Have fun!

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dean---
Yes, welcome! I love that re Captain Hook and the Crocodile and I cannot even remember what he/she did--but I loved Peter Pan. Can you fill me in?

Sweetnessandlight:::: Perfect! We've been figuring that
must be what they're doing. You've now confirmed it, thanks!

Amazing.

Tory/Magoo

Dean Blair

I am sorry but I didn't see your question until just now.
The crocodile is what ate Captains Hooks hand hence the hook. The crock swallowed a clock but I can't recall how that happened.
When ever Captain Hook heard the clock (tick tock, tick tock) he knew the crock was nearby and of course it wanted to eat the rest of him.
The sound of the clock ticking caused Captain Hook to go into utter terror.