What's new

Scientology Patron Imbecilis Maximus

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Patron Imbecilis Maximus.

Mike Rinder: David Miscavige Big Time Brown-nosing

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/david-miscavige-big-time-brown-nosing/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The IAS event in the UK, and the annual Gala dinner the following night, are the biggest moments in the fundraising year in scientology. They are the single most important day on the scientology calendar now, far surpassing the L. Ron Hubbard birthday or May 9th. People are promised they will appear on stage and be recognized by Chairman of the Board of the IAS and the star-studded collection of sheeple in attendance (including Tom Cruise). They don’t know if “COB” will present them with their award personally though. But that is a great gimmick to use to beach some whales every year. He used to hand out the awards to those who attained the status Patron Meritorious. But those days are distant memories, mere Patron Meritorious status is no longer personally blessed by the Pope of scientology. The regges persuade people to reach higher and higher levels of sacrifice… “If you pay for your Patron Imbecilis Maximus, it is possible COB himself will acknowledge you on stage.”

And as everyone knows, status is the most powerful motivating factor in the world of the sheeple. Nothing beats an IAS status or a Cert to hang on the wall…

And the flow goes both ways. Nothing gets David Miscavige more sentimentally soppy than a few million bucks handed over by a whale.

And this year the greatest whale in the history of scientology was given the small pope fist bump. (The other suckers that handed over millions must have been pissed at Bob Duggan — he spoiled their chances for 30 seconds basking in the glory of the aura of COB.)

Dave didn’t let the team down. His words are so sickly sweet that if you have blood sugar issues, read no further.

Scan_20151222.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Duggan dragged his wife and 4 of his kids on stage with him. These must be the favored children — not the ones shipped off to South Africa or elsewhere to be tended by scientology “FSMs”.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bob Duggan will need a couple of 40 yard dumpsters to get rid of those trophy's when he gets labeled PTS to the Psychs cuz he makes drugs and has run out of Bridge to do! If he ever wakes up - his cringes will be long and infinite!:omg:

:yes:

I wonder why Bob Duggan is leaning away from Slappy? Did he get slapped too??? Or does the Scotch reek coming out of the midget's pours?

By the way, David Miscavige looks terrible. Bloated beyond belief....seems that the Macallen Scotch is doing it's job. The tan dried out skin, red face and bouffant hair do not fare well for the midget dwarf swindler con dictator of his tiny little cult. His mest is showing!

Jump

Operating teatime
Bob Duggan will need a couple of 40 yard dumpsters to get rid of those trophy's when he gets labeled PTS to the Psychs cuz he makes drugs and has run out of Bridge to do! If he ever wakes up - his cringes will be long and infinite!:omg:

I wonder why Bob Duggan is leaning away from Slappy? Did he get slapped too??? Or does the Scotch reek coming out of the midget's pours?

By the way, David Miscavige looks terrible. Bloated beyond belief....seems that the Macallen Scotch is doing it's job. The tan dried out skin, red face and bouffant hair do not fare well for the midget dwarf swindler con dictator of his tiny little cult. His mest is showing!

At this level of cultus cementus, there is probably an entirely different set of rules. I give you a regular few paultry mil from the personal business account and you give me some adulation, childcare and sundry other services...

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

He doesn't make drugs anymore. He sold Pharmacyclics and personally made $4.5 billion on the deal. The hundreds of millions he has foolishly donated to Scientology are a drop in the bucket to him.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus
Wow. Miscarriage looks remarkably like a midget version of Jerry Lee Lewis in that picture. You go, killer!

[video]https://youtu.be/j4NquCaWIQI[/video]

Jump

Operating teatime

Tiny balls of fire! Dave's pants have been on fire for some time, hopefully he doesn't notice for quite a while.

:hysterical:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Invictus = 'unconquerable' or 'undefeated'. I dunno, it's all very baffling to a scn old-timer like me. We never had any of this medals, cups and awards bullshit when I was in, no, we did proper scientology, with certs and awards telling you you were grade IV release or OT II and the like, and giving you a bit of paper to prove it. Ron must be spinning in his grave thinking of all the dosh Miscavige blew on that diamond-encrusted bauble.

Well, that's it, I'm off to join the FZ. Merry Xmas! Where's Terril?

Lord Xenu

Patron Meritorious
Wow. Miscarriage looks remarkably like a midget version of Jerry Lee Lewis in that picture. You go, killer!

..........and coincidentally
Jerry Lee Lewis has a religious fraudster in his family as he is first cousins with Jimmy Swaggart.

:hattip:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Oh good gord, my dinner everywhere, what he hell? Wee Dwarfenfuher won first prize in the latest "hide-the Wife" fundraiser? and Duggan, so slimy, so dashing, so fit for the cam, like most millionaires he knows a good scam, so much better when you're braised like a clam.
Curses to you shooper person,, when I catch my breath Imma headin' out ta hunts ya down, some drinking must be done...

:biggrin:

Terril park

Sponsor
Invictus = 'unconquerable' or 'undefeated'. I dunno, it's all very baffling to a scn old-timer like me. We never had any of this medals, cups and awards bullshit when I was in, no, we did proper scientology, with certs and awards telling you you were grade IV release or OT II and the like, and giving you a bit of paper to prove it. Ron must be spinning in his grave thinking of all the dosh Miscavige blew on that diamond-encrusted bauble.

Well, that's it, I'm off to join the FZ. Merry Xmas! Where's Terril?

Off to Xmas with family. I'll sign you up after Xmas. No need to bring
a cheque book. When I did L-11 Trey at the end showed me the EP
and asked if I had reached it. We still do it the right way.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Scientology Patron Imbecilis Maximus.

Mike Rinder: David Miscavige Big Time Brown-nosing

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/david-miscavige-big-time-brown-nosing/

The IAS event in the UK, and the annual Gala dinner the following night, are the biggest moments in the fundraising year in scientology. They are the single most important day on the scientology calendar now, far surpassing the L. Ron Hubbard birthday or May 9th. People are promised they will appear on stage and be recognized by Chairman of the Board of the IAS and the star-studded collection of sheeple in attendance (including Tom Cruise). They don’t know if “COB” will present them with their award personally though. But that is a great gimmick to use to beach some whales every year. He used to hand out the awards to those who attained the status Patron Meritorious. But those days are distant memories, mere Patron Meritorious status is no longer personally blessed by the Pope of scientology. The regges persuade people to reach higher and higher levels of sacrifice… “If you pay for your Patron Imbecilis Maximus, it is possible COB himself will acknowledge you on stage.”

And as everyone knows, status is the most powerful motivating factor in the world of the sheeple. Nothing beats an IAS status or a Cert to hang on the wall…

And the flow goes both ways. Nothing gets David Miscavige more sentimentally soppy than a few million bucks handed over by a whale.

And this year the greatest whale in the history of scientology was given the small pope fist bump. (The other suckers that handed over millions must have been pissed at Bob Duggan — he spoiled their chances for 30 seconds basking in the glory of the aura of COB.)

Dave didn’t let the team down. His words are so sickly sweet that if you have blood sugar issues, read no further.

Scan_20151222.jpg

Duggan dragged his wife and 4 of his kids on stage with him. These must be the favored children — not the ones shipped off to South Africa or elsewhere to be tended by scientology “FSMs”.

I see the strange little stunted one still wears that wedding ring.

Very odd.

:confused2:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
Off to Xmas with family.

Well have a nice day Terril.

I'll sign you up after Xmas. No need to bring a cheque book.

I can hardly wait.

When I did L-11 Trey at the end showed me the EP and asked if I had reached it. We still do it the right way.

I'm sure you're a nice guy Terril. Why you believe there's any efficacy in the rantings of the founder of a bizarre flying-saucer cult knowing what we all know now, is completely beyond me

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
Definition: CAVIGE. To do the right thing, to be unselfish, to work towards the need of all. Think of those kings and queens who realized they were not only the rulers of the commoner, but also their servant.

Antonym: MISCAVIGE.

Helena :biggrin: