Scientology Picket at Complex Oct 2010

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Great job

Tori
It's impressive that you do what you do. Speaking to the scios in on your picket is impressive. Come to think of it, you represent what scientology lacked, which was the ability to confront ONE PERSON. IMHO all the scio promo and TV spots and book campaigns were fairly ineffective compared to personal contact. All the cos ever needed to do to bring in a ton of people would be to talk to people, door to door, and tell them what could be attained. But the cos is too stupid for that and they use personality tests and stress tests and massive events and book campaigns and call in campaigns.

I recently spoke to someone who left the cos but had no idea of the terrible things that were going on. When you tell a scio about being imprisioned at Hemet or LRH's faults or the RPF or Lisa McPherson, it's all news to most of them. Now they have to process this new info and eventually might even come to see what they're involved with.

I'm glad you're out there.

Mystic

Crusader
I just love the huge crowds of scifaggOTs, why, the street is just teaming with them...they must be dead.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Tori
It's impressive that you do what you do. Speaking to the scios in on your picket is impressive. Come to think of it, you represent what scientology lacked, which was the ability to confront ONE PERSON. IMHO all the scio promo and TV spots and book campaigns were fairly ineffective compared to personal contact. All the cos ever needed to do to bring in a ton of people would be to talk to people, door to door, and tell them what could be attained. But the cos is too stupid for that and they use personality tests and stress tests and massive events and book campaigns and call in campaigns.

I recently spoke to someone who left the cos but had no idea of the terrible things that were going on. When you tell a scio about being imprisioned at Hemet or LRH's faults or the RPF or Lisa McPherson, it's all news to most of them. Now they have to process this new info and eventually might even come to see what they're involved with.

I'm glad you're out there.

:goodposting: