What's new

Scientology Platinum Meritorious award given to Richie and Amy Acunto on Ebay

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Platinum Meritorious award given to Richie & Amy Acunto is up for auction on Ebay.

Sec Check: Platinum Meritorious
https://seccheck.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/platinum-meritorious/

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

_571_zpsd7d7d956.jpg

The Platinum Meritorious award given to Richie & Amy Acunto is up for auction on Ebay.

Just recently I purchased a storage unit of Richie & Amy Acunto, Prominent Scientologists. This and my other Scientology items were located in the unit. This is probably the first and last chance you would have to buy these rare items. Please feel free to view all my other listings. Thanks and happy bidding!!

The award measures 13?w x 13.5?d x 20?t

It is very heavy, The award measures 40lbs, the special made case weighs 33 lbs.

I cannot tell you exactly what it is made of, Looks to be a marble base, The metal is slightly magnetic, so maybe plated.

Among the other items in the storage unit were tapes of the ACCs (Advanced Clinical Courses) and a Philadelphia Doctorate Course cabinet.

_572_zps7f8a0b01.jpg

From a post by Marty Rathbun:

For those who don’t know, Survival Insurance made millions by catering to Scientologists. When they started they pretty much ripped off the short-lived, but then (eighties) popular Survival Rundown trademark.

Survival CEO Richie Acunto became one of the elite of the Miscavige elite public. In 2007 he completed his rarified IAS status by paying TEN MILLION dollars to the IAS.

Is it any surprise that four years later Survival Insurance has filed for bankruptcy?

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

The above cross-post licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

88x31.png

Ebay: Scientology - L. Ron Hubbard "Platinum Meritorious" Award - 2.5 Million Donation
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scientology-L-Ron-Hubbard-Platinum-Meritorious-Award-2-5-Million-Donation-/131349240620

UPDATE:

Update: Also up for auction are the Diamond Meritorius award:

_573_zpsaad1bb9d.jpg

An archival plate of the type used in Scientology’s hidden vaults.

_574_zps506105ec.jpg

DSC09812_zps6c3f8e5d.jpg

ARCHIVAL PRESERVATION OF THE TECH

This is an exact duplicate of the stainless steel plates used to archivally preserve all of the written materials of the technologies of Dianetics and Scientology in an indestructible, unerasable, unshatterable and impervious form.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Grade “A” Stainless Steel – Type 304
Thickness – .020?
Depth of etched letters – .003?
Weight – 0.6 lbs.
Longevity – More than 10,000 years

Silver Meritorious Award

_575_zps6f8de1f3.jpg

Patron Laureate Award

_576_zps46cd31ad.jpg

The above cross-post licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

88x31.png

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
UPDATE:

Update: Also up for auction are the Diamond Meritorius award:

_573_zpsaad1bb9d.jpg

An archival plate of the type used in Scientology’s hidden vaults.

_574_zps506105ec.jpg

DSC09812_zps6c3f8e5d.jpg

ARCHIVAL PRESERVATION OF THE TECH

This is an exact duplicate of the stainless steel plates used to archivally preserve all of the written materials of the technologies of Dianetics and Scientology in an indestructible, unerasable, unshatterable and impervious form.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Grade “A” Stainless Steel – Type 304
Thickness – .020?
Depth of etched letters – .003?
Weight – 0.6 lbs.
Longevity – More than 10,000 years

Silver Meritorious Award

_575_zps6f8de1f3.jpg

Patron Laureate Award

_576_zps46cd31ad.jpg

88x31.png

Leland

Crusader
Just a thought......that "preservation of the tech" project was started long before GAT I. So wondering what Kult is gonna do? Redo all the plates?

Anyway...I'm sure they checked everything before etching or engraving the plates.....Opps.....I guess they didn't. Sounds like a confusion to me...!!

Great News....another Cult member owned business......BANKRUPT.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I had money to burn it would please my little heart endlessly to buy the diamond meritorius monstrosity and award it to ESMB.

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
The bait and switch get rich quick schemes have a long standing history
inside the cult of Hubbard, Survival Insurance was just one of many.

Note to self, never buy Insurance from a guy named Richie :lol: or Guido
or Sal or ... you get the idea

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I am wondering if Richie and or Amy forgot to pay the storage bill, or he let it go intentionally. Looking forward to finding out more on this :biggrin:

Anonycat

Crusader
The seller sure thinks like a scientologist.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Resear...735?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f0534227

Rare Research & Discovery Series Scientology Masterpiece Edition Book Set 5/25

- This set of books were limited only to 25 copies ever made in 1994, sold by subscription only

- This set is #5 of 25

- The set includes 16 volumes

- Compiled from more than 25 million words contained in 2,500 LRH technical lectures

- Printed on LRH Archival record paper with LRH Archival inks

- Hand bound, hand tooled leather, form fitted leather case

- Originally sold for $1,250 each volume

- These are in excellent (new condition)

- Cases measure 9.25"w x 12.75"L

- See pics below

Price:
US $22,499.99

Shipping:
$249.99 Economy Shipping | See details

Item location:
Redondo Beach, California, United States

Ships to:
United States See exclusions

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
I am wondering if Richie and or Amy forgot to pay the storage bill, or he let it go intentionally. Looking forward to finding out more on this :biggrin:
Or the ebay person is simply a "cutout" (trusted intermediary facilitating a sale using a convenient shore story) helping him sell stuff he no longer wants to recoup some perhaps badly needed cash. :unsure:

:wink2:

Anonycat

Crusader
House in Beverly Hills, foreclosed. http://losangeles.blockshopper.com/property/4350009013/912_n_rexford

He says he runs TPG-Insurance, but they don't even have a website: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/richie-acunto/69/369/298

Oh, I see, it's part of the Platinum Group! http://www.linkedin.com/in/troyhefner

GGIS INSURANCE: Case Summary & 13 Largest Unsecured Creditors
-------------------------------------------------------------
Debtor: GGIS Insurance Services, Inc
2550 North Hollywood Way, Suite 120
Burbank, CA 91505

Bankruptcy Case No.: 11-55646

Chapter 11 Petition Date: November 2, 2011

Court: U.S. Bankruptcy Court
Central District of California (Los Angeles)

Judge: Barry Russell

Debtor's Counsel: Rick Gaxiola, Esq.
LAW OFFICE OF RICK GAXIOLA
8556 Nuevo Avenue
Fontana, CA 92335
Tel: (909) 356-9596
Fax: (909) 385-1065
E-mail: [email protected]

Estimated Assets: $10,000,001 to $50,000,000

Estimated Debts: $1,000,001 to $10,000,000

The petition was signed by Richard Acunto, CEO & president.

Debtor's List of Its 13 Largest Unsecured Creditors:

Entity Nature of Claim Claim Amount
------ --------------- ------------
Lincoln General Insurance Company -- $2,000,000
3501 Concord Road, P.O. Box 3709
York, PA 17404

Richard Acunto -- $761,000
1024 Lexington Road
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Survival Insurance Inc. -- $714,907
2550 North Hollywood Way, Suite 120
Burbank, CA 91505

Michelman & Robinson LLP (EOS) -- $700,000
15760 Ventura Boulevard
5th Floor
Encino, CA 91403

Maguire Properties -- $520,000
355 South Grand Avenue, Suite 3300
Los Angeles, CA 90071

Fox Rothchild -- $231,000

GT Legal Corp -- $188,000

Pitney Bowes -- $171,031

Y. Mohamad Ali -- $65,000

IRS -- $43,000

Insuresuite.Inc -- $31,000

EDD -- $15,608

City Of Glendale -- $1,458

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Resear...735?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f0534227

- This set of books were limited only to 25 copies ever made in 1994, sold by subscription only

- This set is #5 of 25

- Compiled from more than 25 million words contained in 2,500 LRH technical lectures

- See pics below

Price:
US $22,499.99

Shipping:

Item location:

Ships to:

BWHAHAHAHA. The guy is actually basing his prices off of CoS "retail." Good luck with that pal! Unless you have a team of gang bang SO salesmen and are holding your buyer's "eternity" and access to their family and friends in your hands I don't think you'll be seeing more than a few hundred bucks for all of that crap.

But, as for the tacky IAS monster trophies, he might luck out and get the cult to buy them just to get them off the market and stop the lulz. But if not the best he will get is some anon or a fan of Tony's buying the monstrosities just for some good old trolling good times. Be great to present one to Tony Ortega or Mike Rinder for some sweet photo op action.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe I'm missing something here but why the hell would anyone purchase an award with some other person's name on it? And especially some low-life, bankrupt degraded being? LOL

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
There must be an endless number of 'good causes' which could have benefited from a share of the 2.5 million bucks the unfortunately
named Mr. Acunto paid for this garish piece of trash. Bankrupt? He deserves everything that's coming to him IMO.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron

- This set is #5 of 25

- See pics below

Price:
US $22,499.99

Shipping:

Item location:

Ships to:

Yep. Hand bound, hand tooled leather surrounding thousands of pages of pseudo-science, clap trap, hogwash, bullshit, flim-flammery and nonsense all for the low, low price of $22,499.99!!

I hope I can use my PayPal account. LOL

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe I'm missing something here but why the hell would anyone purchase an award with some other person's name on it? And especially some low-life, bankrupt degraded being? LOL

Have a look. Have a look again:

_573_zpsaad1bb9d.jpg

Did you consider that the printing could be sanded away for a new printing or a new plate glued over it ?

e.g. you could write on this plate:

ANGELO V
has achieved the status of
SANE PERSON
because he didn´t waste $ 5,000.000,--
to obtain this statue​

Afterwards you could put the statue here in this beauty salon in LA:

IMG_01451.jpg

IMG_01441.jpg

What a fun.... :coolwink:

Leland

Crusader
some of those trophies would be great to take on a Protest at the Cult....

Perhaps most run of the mill SO would not know what they were by just looking at them..........

Probably Whales would recognize them...

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
"There are some things worth going well beyond the limits for . . ."
. . .
circa 2008

screen_shot_2011-09-21_at_8-41-03_pm-1.png

Good times!
:yes:

:wink2:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Richie Acunto is just another tale of doom and catastrophe of an "OT VIII" who reached the highest level of spirituality at Freewinds.
RichieAcunto.jpg

Richie Acunto (Left) with Tiziano Lugli.

Bankrupt, penniless, screwing debtors, unpaid staff who worked for him for the last 2 years at Survival Insurance without pay, while the Vampire Regges (Sales people) were permitted to swoop in Thursday mornings before 2pm and rake Richie Acunto and Survival Insurance over the coals with money extortion tactics for YEARS. His partner Sue Mcfarlane dropped dead of cancer in her early 50s. Her Facebook page was quickly removed. She had reported to Flag for 20 years "on the level" to handle her *CRIMES*. She was a huge donor. The Church got everything.

Unlike Rex Fowler of Denver Colorado, Richie did not blow out the brains of his Survival Insurance Manager and there is no report that, unlike other "OT VIIIs" in touch with me, Richie did not have a mental breakdown or go boarderline Type III. He does go around with a beggar bowl to other Los Angeles Scientologists asking for money to live on.

Leland

Crusader
It would be interesting to tally up how much he donated to IAS....and or how much he spent on the "Bridge to doom"......over the years.

It would be interesting to make a time line of his rise and fall ........after becoming involved with the Cult .