What's new

Scientology: Please use this communication from Pat Parodi to close people

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology: Please use this communication from Pat Parodi to close people to come to Mr. Rabey’s Seminar this Saturday night.

Mike Rinder: A Parody Invitation
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/parody-invitation/

LEAKED E-MAIL (NOT A PARODY):
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014
Subject: Parodi ammunition to help you promote 6 p.m. Sat. Seminar

Please use this communication from Pat Parodi to close people to come to Mr. Rabey’s Seminar this Saturday night. Feel free to forward it!!!! And click reply to report your confirms!!!!

Hello!

The Golden Age of Tech Phase II has blown the doors to OT off their hinges and Scientologists are now moving up their Bridges with more wins, more cognitions, more stable case gain than at any previous time in our history-fact! Having the correct set of postulates, putting them into an alignment with your own personal goals of moving up the Bridge, getting to Clear and OT and becoming trained-all this takes an application of the Tech to one’s life. And when you do, the affluence will come!

I am personally inviting you to an entirely new seminar which will help you to achieve your goals, to achieve Affluence! All materials are 100% LRH and they are exactly what you need to give you the time and energy to do what you have wanted to do for a very long time; go OT and become competent!

Attend this Seminar delivered by Flag Executive and Deputy Captain of the Flag Advanced Org, Mr. Clive Rabey. Hear the wins and successes from Flag, get the data you need to achieve your own success and Affluence!

Please RSVP to the number below and I hope to see you this coming Saturday at the AOLA Atrium at 6:00pm !

Best,
Pat Parodi

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Wow! 100% LRH? I gotta gets me some of that!

:duh:
Please come to a new seminar on Albert Einstein's cosmology! This is pure 100% Einstein.
Nothing else allowed (certainly no Big Bang crap)! You will be amazed!

:duh:
Please come to a new seminar on Sigmund Freud's psychology! This is pure 100% Freud.
Nothing else allowed (certainly no brain-scan crap)! You will be amazed!

...etc.

Last edited:

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
AND click the ruby red slippers while you repeat:

"I believe, I believe because they tell me to believe, I believe, I believe because they tell me to believe."

Repeat until you believe.... or not....

:eyeroll:

Gib

Crusader
Scientology: Please use this communication from Pat Parodi to close people to come to Mr. Rabey’s Seminar this Saturday night.

Mike Rinder: A Parody Invitation
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/parody-invitation/

LEAKED E-MAIL (NOT A PARODY):

Excerpt from the email:

The Golden Age of Tech Phase II has blown the doors to OT off their hinges and Scientologists are now moving up their Bridges with more wins, more cognitions, more stable case gain than at any previous time in our history-fact! Having the correct set of postulates, putting them into an alignment with your own personal goals of moving up the Bridge, getting to Clear and OT and becoming trained-all this takes an application of the Tech to one’s life. And when you do, the affluence will come!

As usual there is much generality and no proof of people

being "clear" and "OT"

they just state:

"getting to Clear and OT". :laugh:

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm at the point that if I read one more of these mails I'll go postal.:roflmao: Maybe it is super sekrit anti-anon tech designed to drive us all into drooling messes.

God help those poor bastards who receive these daily and are required to respond (or else).
It is a testament to human spirit and resiliency that any of the still-ins have enough sanity left to continue with a something resembling a normal life, without the comfort of cuddly jackets and padded rooms.

AND click the ruby red slippers while you repeat:

"I believe, I believe because they tell me to believe, I believe, I believe because they tell me to believe."

Repeat until you believe.... or not....

:eyeroll:

Or you could do the quote from Natalie Wood in Miracle on 34th Street:

"I believe, I believe, it's silly but I believe."

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's all it takes to get into affluence per Pat:

Having the correct set of postulates, putting them into an alignment with your own personal goals of moving up the Bridge, getting to Clear and OT and becoming trained-all this takes an application of the Tech to one’s life. And when you do, the affluence will come!

Fuck me, that's a lot of work!

4 years of college sounds easy compared to all that!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Here's all it takes to get into affluence per Pat:

Fuck me, that's a lot of work!

4 years of college sounds easy compared to all that!

:hysterical:

Imagine if the decades of time, effort and money that a Scientologist invests in becoming "cause" (Clear, OT, et al) was simply dedicated to just accomplishing things in their life.

It is so typical to find a Scientologist after 20 or 30 years still "handling" and "debugging" their "case" so they can "flourish and prosper". If they just started a small business and worked at it for that amount of time and kept the half-million dollars INSIDE THE BUSINESS and let it grow and expand, they would easily be a multi-millionaire and a shining example of someone who was "cause" in their life.

Seems to me that any time a Scientologist achieves a "cause" moment in their life, the fruits of that event (money, fame, power) is instantly cannibalized by the cult.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
:hysterical:

Imagine if the decades of time, effort and money that a Scientologist invests in becoming "cause" (Clear, OT, et al) was simply dedicated to just accomplishing things in their life.

It is so typical to find a Scientologist after 20 or 30 years still "handling" and "debugging" their "case" so they can "flourish and prosper". If they just started a small business and worked at it for that amount of time and kept the half-million dollars INSIDE THE BUSINESS and let it grow and expand, they would easily be a multi-millionaire and a shining example of someone who was "cause" in their life.

Seems to me that any time a Scientologist achieves a "cause" moment in their life, the fruits of that event (money, fame, power) is instantly cannibalized by the cult.

Did you have to remind me of that? :duh:

Free Being Me

Crusader
5883062_f260.jpg

$cientologists:
Individually failing the gullibility test 500,000 times and counting.