ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology Protest - San Francisco February 16 2013 Shawn Lonsdale Memorial / "

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by AnonKat, May 14, 2013.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[video=youtube;-xJoaERQG7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xJoaERQG7Q[/video]

2. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

LOL @ pathetic Hubbard victim's hit-and-run "photo mugging".

Is this what they do instead of confront, nowadays? Wow.

You know what, in a few months time, they'll do it with a "100% standard" DVD instead.

Dianetics & Scientology: used to be creepy, but now it's just tragic.

3. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

i hope tony picks this up, its beautiful. who knows if they killed shawn, but one thing is certain, they didnt help.

4. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

This is 3 months old, so I think TO has seen it?

5. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

i dont know, it would still make a great addition to a blog post with a link back to shawns story. i am not even sure if tony covered it, but he shows up in sweeneys book. this is just such a pretty video.

6. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

I used to post every protest by Anonymous on ESMB, not so much anymore, even on WWP this stuff does not get posted anymore