ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Scientology Raid In Orlando

Discussion in 'North America Pickets and Protests' started by AnonKat, Aug 9, 2013.

1. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

[video=youtube;AGEEBRXks48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGEEBRXks48[/video]

2. Techless

Techless Patron Meritorious

While I am all for protests, etc, to put an end to the Scn thingamajig, I really feel that for any one (or group) to call themselves a "Cell" - as in the video "Anon Cell Group", is amazingly the wrong way to promote one's effort here.

The folks in this country are so friggin freaked out over that whole concept, and paralyzed from it's hidden and devastating results...your just gonna piss off, and freak people out further.

Maybe it'd work better over in the middle-east somewhere, but not here gang...

I do however appreciate the efforts though - just maybe with a more user friendly self-persona?!?

3. Ogsonofgroo

Ogsonofgroo Crusader

@ Techless, I think that the term 'cell' is perfectly reasonable, as just like cells in a body, don't know anyone who'd be estranged by the term, it is what it is.
    Just a wee thought.

:cheers:

Also, awesome picket was awesome, so much horn-love had me laughtering out loud! :p

4. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

No, I agree with Techless. Anything that smacks of espionage or dirty tricks it to be avoided. Why give the cult a lever to beat you with?

Besides, it's also pretentious. My FIL was a KMT spy against the Japanese in WWII. HE has the right to call himself part of a (former) cell. And he was. They made him behead a Japanese soldier with a bayonet to prove his loyalty. That term is loaded.

People like me are already a little wary of Anonymous going overboard with their campaigns. Their target is righteous in this instance, but their disseminated structure hopefully keeps them from doing too harm to mis-perceived targets before someone blows the whistle and calls for a time out.

This kind of play-pretend crap that comes out of much more hierarchical and dangerous organizations rubs us the wrong way.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  5. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

One thing is for sure... the guys in that 'cell' have a mis-u on xenu, lol
    He is not worshiped by Scientologists. He is the enemy of 'theta'

6. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

Rare picture of Xenu

[​IMG]

7. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

stupid American propaganda is using the phrase "terror cell" for every person who protests the drone hellfire missiles raining down on innocent brown people half way across the planet. also, the word terror "cell" is used for the father, mother and grandpa of their dead children who were killed by these drones. Whatever, at the very least can we take the language back?