What's new

Scientology Raising Money For A L. Ron Hubbard Park!

BlackRob

Gold Meritorious Patron
9cdH8Sj.jpg

THE L. RON HUBBARD PARK
will stand at the gateway to the city and present a striking entrance to the new LRH Hall.

Monuments depicting the 21 precepts of the Founder’s non-religious moral code The Way to Happiness will pay homage to his work, and so reflect his path to a happier world.
UPON ENTERING, VISITORS WILL BE GREETED WITH A GRAND LOBBY rising two stories and lined with words from L. Ron Hubbard cut into the very structure.
THE AUDITORIUM IS DESIGNED TO SEAT THOUSANDS with every element selected to enhance the quality of communication. From materials providing the greatest acoustics, to the classic design of the seating for optimum views.
THE AUDITORIUM IS FURTHER DESIGNED to seamlessly transform from a grand theater to an exquisite convention center, creating the ideal setting for community outreach events, international conventions and gala celebrations.

THE L. RON HUBBARD HALL IS THE FUTURE HOME of international Scientology events, conventions and celebrations. The facility is set to stand directly adjacent to the Church’s spiritual headquarters — the Flag Building.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder if they'll have a replica of the Blue Bird motor home in which the old liar croaked in the "grand lobby."

Or maybe they can chisel in stone his holy words: "I was almost run over by a locomotive on Venus". LOL

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
It's such a good idea, so accessible for event helicopter fly overs. The bushes and 'monuments' will be useful for dogging, cruising and drug taking. It will be just like some of the empty Ideal Orgs that are only used to shoot heroin or grab a quickie in.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I gotta admit, I'd rather see the rube's hit up for a park than P.I.'s, and I kinda like the big zero sculpture, too. It sums up what I think of Scientology.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'd say they've jumped the shark with this one, but I think GATII with Superpowers did that !
:hysterical:

bromo

Patron with Honors
A giant hamster ball in the middle? Seems appropriate.

Last edited:

Captain Koolaid

Patron Meritorious
Why do these rendered images look so realistic? No people, just like in real life. And then they screw up and get the shadows all wrong. Or is it true that in a cleared zone shadows are drawn towards the light source? OT powerz at work? :unsure:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
It should be like a tunnel of love ride but instead call it tunnel of lies and start by going through the mouth of a twenty foot head with rotten teeth. Then just let Jamie DeWolf design the rest of it from there with many nightmarish scenes to chose from. Chain lockers, forced abortions, gang bang sec checks, the hole.

Man somebody should actually do this.

rhansrider

Patron with Honors
So....not built to a human scale, nowhere really to sit, no paths to wander, definitely no place for children to play, very little actual plantings or greenery but lots and lots of concrete with a big-ass brutal stainless steel thing in the middle. Looks like your standard fascist architecture to me.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Why do these rendered images look so realistic? No people, just like in real life. And then they screw up and get the shadows all wrong. Or is it true that in a cleared zone shadows are drawn towards the light source? OT powerz at work? :unsure:

That is NOT the Sun in the upper right side of the picture. As you observed, the Sun is on the opposite side casting the shadows towards the
brilliant light hovering over the architect's rendering. That bright light it is the THETA presence of L Ron returned to shine his VWD on this magnificent
project of DM...Of course the shadows are pulled away from the celestial MEST light and toward the TRUE LIGHT! Shadows know The Way to
Happiness!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
The 'raw public' will be queuing up to visit this place, the lack of this facility is the true reason for the lack of expansion. The world will soon be clear. People will stop visiting Disney and visit this site instead.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
Park? They need to word clear and clay demo it a little more.

noun: park; plural noun: parks

a large public green area in a town, used for recreation