Scientology Reformation - Marty says Miscavige hates Hubbard

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
The ongoing whitewash.
I've got news for you Marty....

Taking Liberties with Religion<snip>
More than two years ago I noted on this blog – perhaps in the comments section – that Miscavige’s defense to the statements of me, Amy, Tom, and Mike about the Hole at Miscavige’s Scientology Inc heaquarters was out and out blaming his crimes on L Ron Hubbard policy. The following are the Miscavige orchastrated responses to the original Tampa Times Truth Rundown series testimony to Miscavige’s wholesale aggravated assault & battery, false imprisonment and the psychological torture on par with Abu Ghraib prison:
<snip>
That is how David Miscavige characterizes a day of Debbie Cook’s testimony in which she described false imprisonment, aggravated assault and battery, torture, and kidnapping all carried out at the direction of David Miscavige.

”Fundamental ecclesiastical matters”, “Church discipline”, “discipline, faith, and internal organization”, and – sit down if you are not already sitting – “religious liberties.” In order to invoke the law Miscavige’s counsel has cited, the church must claim the conduct Debbie has testified to is mandated by scriptures of Scientology (legally defined as the written and recorded-spoken words of L Ron Hubbard concerning Scientology).

Never mind that Miscavige, not Debbie Cook, dragged the dispute (and thus the conduct he says doesn’t belong in court) into court. Never mind that his factual nexus between L Ron Hubbard scripture and his unconscionable conduct can’t be made. Never mind that even if he could, the supreme court case cited couldn’t possibly shield the activity Debbie has testified to. Do mind, however, what this sociopath is doing.

David Miscavige is having to spend a bundle of parishioner donations to get a guy with the reputation of Spencer to tell a court with a straight face that TORTURE, KIDNAPPING, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, STALKING, AND AGGRAVATED ASSAULT AND BATTERY are STANDARD L RON HUBBARD SCIENTOLOGY RELIGIOUS PRACTICES and thus off limits for the court to even hear, let alone consider.

Miscavige wants to spend the religious recognition capital we struggled decades for to protect his heinous, serial felonies from scrutiny. More fundamentally, Miscavige – once again – wants to heave L Ron Hubbard under the bus.

Line in the sand, indeed.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/taking-liberties-with-religion/#comments

Comments:

Theo Sismanides | February 20, 2012 at 8:46 am |

Yeah, excellent post Marty! Thank you for Keeping Scientology Working (KSW)…. religious liberties is NOT to violate the scriptures of Scientology. Someone has it very wrong. Thanks for drawing the line there!

OEC/FEBC | February 20, 2012 at 2:49 am | Reply

This is incredible stuff. It is time for the rank-and-file Scientologist to stand up and say that they have lost confidence in the ability of Int Management to lead this organization. Stop giving money and participating in Org activities until there is a complete change in management. Even if you don’t believe what Marty, Mike, Debbie and others are saying, then isn’t it a screaming outpoint that COB continues to appoint SPs to top leadership positions and leave them there for decades? Either way, Scientology has to change or it is going to die. It’s become a damn joke all over the world. We need a whole new board of directors, a real board with the power to post Int Execs and remove them, and with members who can also be appointed and removed (without being declared), and who are not all Sea Org members, maybe not even all Scientologists.

freethinker

Sponsor
Is this what he spends all his time thinking about? I think he is actually trying to convince himself that Hubbard was pure, if he hasn't already done so.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe that the intended audience for most of Marty's blog entries is one person - DM.:yes:

His Amen Corner come in with their fulsome praise and sometimes someone turns up with an interesting anecdote - but I read it to see what DM buttons Marty's stomping on right now:biggrin:

I'm guessing that DM reads EVERYTHING on Marty's blog almost as soon as it goes up. And then writes His battleplan accordingly. :roflmao:

That's why I personally thoroughly enjoy Martyworld - I just picture DM's face as He reads the latest entries and that sends me into :hysterical:

And the best part is - you could tell DM all this but He still wouldn't be able to stop Himself from doing it.:dieslaughing:

So - give it a week or so and let's see what the cult come up with to "counter" Marty's latest:omg:

I think Tony O is now getting a similar status in DM's eyes too - but Marty's still top DM stirrer in my book:clap:

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I believe that the intended audience for most of Marty's blog entries is one person - DM.:yes:

His Amen Corner come in with their fulsome praise and sometimes someone turns up with an interesting anecdote - but I read it to see what DM buttons Marty's stomping on right now:biggrin:

I'm guessing that DM reads EVERYTHING on Marty's blog almost as soon as it goes up. And then writes His battleplan accordingly. :roflmao:

That's why I personally thoroughly enjoy Martyworld - I just picture DM's face as He reads the latest entries and that sends me into :hysterical:

And the best part is - you could tell DM all this but He still wouldn't be able to stop Himself from doing it.:dieslaughing:

So - give it a week or so and let's see what the cult come up with to "counter" Marty's latest:omg:

I think Tony O is now getting a similar status in DM's eyes too - but Marty's still top DM stirrer in my book:clap:

It must suck when everybody hates you.

Veda

Sponsor
Some background information for any visitors from the CofS, the Free Zone, MartyWorld, and for any Humanoids, Homo Saps, "wogs," "SPs," "DBs," etc. that may wander by.

From Larry Brennan:

"There was a real secret body of people directly run by Hubbard."

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=90246&postcount=1

From a 1986 interview of Martin Samuels, former Mission Holder, and founder of the Delphian School, from the 'Reflections' chapter of the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?'

http://www.amazon.com/reader/0942637577?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=sib_dp_pt :

"Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns.

"The first pattern involved basically decent well intentioned people... no one was able to rise in the organization to a point of any real proximity to him, without being attacked and vilified...

"The next pattern: It's reap and rape. Hubbard would let the reins loose. He'd let people believe they really could get on with it... He'd let people believe they really could prosper to the full extent of their own ability, and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

"And, with that kind of freedom, prosperity does occur, Inevitably, though, he'd come along and rape and pillage and rip off and take what had been produced. The most dramatic example of this was '82, '83, when he 'raped' his most decent people in management along with the mission holders, and looted the entire mission network.

"And look at this pattern... He surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as 'managers'; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who 'is this OT, the author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior', surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.

"And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said. 'My God! I didn't know!' Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place..."

Jesse Prince, Legal Declaration, 1999: http://lermanet.com/reference/Jesse2inWoller.htm

Excerpt from the 1991 David Mayo article on 'Clear':

"It was PR and marketing considerations that led Hubbard to decide that certain people were 'clear' at a certain point..."

And from author Russell Miller's interview of David Mayo from August 1986:

"What worried me was that I saw some things he did and statements he made that showed his intentions were different from what they appeared to be...

"He told me he was obsessed with an insatiable lust for power and money. He said it very emphatically. He thought it wasn't possible to get enough. He didn't say it as if it was a fault, just his frustration that he couldn't get enough."

According to Jesse Prince, from 'The ever changing tech of Scientology':

"...Miscavige is doing his best to forward Command Intention, which is contained in the huge LRH orders database of the INCOMM computer system of Scientology..." http://www.ezlink.com/~perry/CoS/Theology/jesse.htm

L. Ron Hubbard... Such Compassion
l-ron-hubbard_3.jpg

advance0023000.th.jpg

I can be addressed
But in our temples best
Address me and you address
Lord Buddha.
Address Lord Buddha
And you then address
Metteyya.

L. Ron Hubbard, from 'Hymn of Asia'

David Miscavige is universally unpopular, and riding the wave of that (well deserved) unpopularity is a guaranteed path into the minds of those Marty&Friends are seeking to persuade.

But persuade to what?

Marty Rathbun&Friends have, as part of their "mission," the rehabilitation of the image and reputation of Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard.

From Marty's Rathbun blog:

"With all the chatter about L. Ron Hubbard's alleged shortcomings, it got me thinking about what the effect of the unprecedented ad hominem attacks against the man were. Hubbard was demonized by the cold war establishment perhaps more than any other civilian figure. One cumulative effect of it all was to one degree or another de-humanize him in the public eye. We see remnants of those effects to this day. Tony Ortega has even come to the conclusion that my mission - and the mission of many independents - is made hopeless by this historical landscape. The landscape is not easy to conceptualize given its long lived nature and Miscavige's daily efforts to make the myths a reality. Providing context to the entire picture is a long term project that I never lose sight of, but unfortunately I have not found the time to devote to it that it deserves..."

And,

"Miscavige has run a continuous propaganda campaign attempting to besmirch the good name of L. Ron Hubbard. He has continually given little interest or funds for defending public relations attacks on L. Ron Hubbard."

The outside the CoS Scientologists have finally found an effective "button" to "push," with which to apply the following "LRH datum." That button is the "Church" of Scientology as run by David Miscavige, with Miscavige regarded as an "anti-Scientologist":

"The objective is to be identified as attackers of popularly considered evils [Miscavige, and Miscavology, i.e. perverted or 'Reverse Scientology']. This declassifies us from former labels..."

Confidential 'Black Propaganda' 12 January 1972

Below is a reminder of the Independent Scientology "reality" circa 2011:

"...there are OSA operatives throughout the Anonymous network, ESMB site, the Freezone and Independents running backstabbing, covert propaganda campaigns while we are 'tied up' under siege. Just look for the 1.1s using the safe Independent Scientology space we are creating to promote such practices as no-training-needed to get onto OT levels, 'OT I and OT II are of little importance': especially coming from 'Class VIIIs', 'Class VIs' and folks claiming to be 'trained by Ron.' They may as well be saying 'Scientology is a fraud, because after all I studied it all, and violently disagree with the Bridge created by Ron.'...

"...Cleaning up the image and damage that Miscavige has created for Scientology is not very difficult absent his gargantuan efforts to disrupt such work..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCWRbgIkFJ8&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL1919507F599B39B2

Last edited:

Gadfly

Crusader
David Miscavige is having to spend a bundle of parishioner donations to get a guy with the reputation of Spencer to tell a court with a straight face that TORTURE, KIDNAPPING, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, STALKING, AND AGGRAVATED ASSAULT AND BATTERY are STANDARD L RON HUBBARD SCIENTOLOGY RELIGIOUS PRACTICES and thus off limits for the court to even hear, let alone consider.

Well, it is aboput time that they told the TRUTH! :duh:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Hmmm . . .

TORTURE -

[Sara Northrup]also charged Hubbard, head of the $1,000,000 Hubbard Dianetics Research Foundation, 2300 S Hoover St., "repeatedly subjected her to systematic torture." It included "loss of sleep, beatings, strangulation and scientific torture experiments," the young wife declared in action filed in Superior Court by Atty. Caryl Warner. Following one ordeal of torture, the suit charged, Mrs. Hubbard was hospitalized for five days and kept under guard by her husband.
The Mirror, Los Angeles, 23 April 1951
Scientology Code of Honour November 1954

KIDNAPPING -

Mrs. Sara-Northrup Hubbard, 25, yesterday charged that her husband, L Ron Hubbard, 40, inventor of "Dianetics," a new brand of psychology, had conspired to hide her baby from her. In a nine-page petition for a writ of habeas corpus she stated she had not seen the child Alexis Valorie, 13 months old, since February 23rd when the child was taken from her nursery and she herself' was "kidnapped" and taken to Yuma, Arizona.
Los Angeles Times, 11 April 1951
Scientology Code of Honour November 1954

FALSE IMPRISONMENT -

In a person in a psychotic break, it is necessary to isolate them for them to destimulate and to protect them and others from possible damage. While in isolation the person receives the Introspection RD done flawlessly on a short-session basis, gradiently winning and gaining confidence. Between sessions the muzzled rule is in force. No one speaks to the person or in his hearing . . . The C/S’s action is a direct comm line to the person by notes. The person is provided with paper and pen to reply. The C/S must determine the person’s responsibility level. Example: “Dear Joe. What can you guarantee me if you are let out of isolation?” If the person’s reply shows continued irresponsibility toward other dynamics or fixation on one dynamic to the exclusion of others damaged the C/S must inform the person of his continued isolation and why. Example: “Dear Joe. I’m sorry but no go on coming out of isolation yet. Your actions threatened the survival of hundreds of people indirectly and 6 families directly by burning down their houses. You are unaware of the effects this could have had and still only concerned about your own welfare. You must hate the human race quite a bit.”
HCOB 20 February 1974 INTROSPECTION RD - ADDITIONAL ACTIONS

STALKING -

" . . . Here's what you do.

Soon as one of these threats starts you get a Scientologist or Scientologists to investigate noisily.

You find out where he or she works or worked, doctor, dentist, friends, neighbours, anyone, and 'phone 'em up and say, "I am investigating Mr/Mrs .......... for criminal activities as he/she has been trying to prevent Man's freedom and is restricting my religious freedom and that of my friends and children, etc . . . "

HCO EXECUTIVE LETTER OF 5 SEPTEMBER 1966 - HOW TO DO A NOISY INVESTIGATION
HCO POLICY LETTER OF 16 FEBRUARY, 1969 - ENEMY NAMES

AND AGGRAVATED ASSAULT AND BATTERY -

" . . . [12 Scientologists] are hereby declared Suppressive Persons for pretending to have and distribute forged and altered "Upper Level Materials" . . . Any Sea Org member contacting any of them is to use Auditing Process R2-45 . . ."
HCO Ethics Order No. 30 INT 6 March 1968 (E/O Order 28 INT added to)

. . . are *all* KSW STANDARD L RON HUBBARD SCIENTOLOGY SCRIPTURE and/or examples of L Ron Hubbards own personal actions, and he's Source. Looks like poor ole David Miscavige is just doing his job.

Teanntás

Silver Meritorious Patron
Some background information for any visitors from the CofS, the Free Zone, MartyWorld, and for any Humanoids, Homo Saps, "wogs," "SPs," "DBs," etc. that may wander by.

"He told me he was obsessed with an insatiable lust for power and money. He said it very emphatically. He thought it wasn't possible to get enough. He didn't say it as if it was a fault, just his frustration that he couldn't get enough."

I just found this

.......on one night in 1974 I found myself in David Mayo’s office in the tween decks of the Apollo. It was very late or early in the morning. We were, I believe, in the port of Safi, Morocco. A student of mine, I was currently D of T (director of training) and Mayo was Flag Senior case supervisor, had blown. Hubbard was extremely angry with us due to this blown student of mine on the FEBC program. In an attempt to show Hubbard what we had done to handle this guy we collected up all the sec checking (confessionals) that he had received over the last 2 months, it had been a lot, poor guy, and presented it to him along with an outline of this student’s progress on the courses he had taken. We had also wanted to show him how we had been careful that he hadn’t gone by misunderstoods (misunderstood words), etc.

We waited and waited and about 0300 hrs a messenger came down with a dispatch written by LRH. My memory does not recall any folders being returned. The dispatch was entitled Very Confidential underlined. He went onto say that ‘if you or Franks ever reveal any of this information that I am about to reveal, the consequences will be severe for SCN (Scientology).’

He then wrote, ‘a person does not blow due Overts or Withholds. He blows only due to ARC BKs (upsets)’.

‘However, If any of this information ever became public, I would lose all control of the orgs and eventually Scientology as a whole.’ Signed LRH

http://blog.scientologyrecovery.com/l-ron-hubbard-for-real-personal-stories/