What's new

Scientology Saint Hill in England Produced Not A Single Auditor Training Completion

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Saint Hill in England Produced Not A Single Auditor Training Completion. Not Even Level 0, Let Alone A Briefing Course Level.

Mike Rinder: GAG II Killed Auditor Training Dead
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/gag-ii-auditors-made/

SCAN0007.jpg

Excerpt from Mike's analysis:
Here is the latest list of graduates in the UK Auditor Magazine. This arrived in mailboxes YESTERDAY. It is up to date.

NOT A SINGLE AUDITOR TRAINING COMPLETION. NOT EVEN LEVEL 0, LET ALONE A BRIEFING COURSE LEVEL.

THE MAJORITY OF COMPLETIONS (PROBABLY ONLINE), INCLUDING JANE KEMBER, ARE LIFE IMPROVEMENT OR GOLDEN AGE OF KNOWLEDGE “COURSES.”

AT SAINT HILL.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Re: Scientology Saint Hill in England Produced Not A Single Auditor Training Completi

I see that Jane and Kevin Kember are both on the "Golden age of knowledge" ... they must in their 80's now and if they haven't got some "knowledge" about the reality of scientology by now they're never going to get any.

:no:

Jane, Kevin ... it's a nasty cult created by a nutter, and you (just like the rest of us were) are still trapped in it ... wakey wakey for gawds sake, it's time to own your own lives!

It's good news that no "auditors" are being trained though.

smartone

My Own Boss
Re: Scientology Saint Hill in England Produced Not A Single Auditor Training Completi

Sheila Gellatley is OT8 and she's doing a Life Improvement Course? :roflmao:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Sheila Gellatley is OT8 and she's doing a Life Improvement Course? :roflmao:

She must have dared to admit to someone that her life was not improved or (heaven forbid) was actually worse after reaching the (lol) pinnacle.

:coolwink:

Terril park

Sponsor

I see that Jane and Kevin Kember are both on the "Golden age of knowledge" ... they must in their 80's now and if they haven't got some "knowledge" about the reality of scientology by now they're never going to get any.

:no:

Jane, Kevin ... it's a nasty cult created by a nutter, and you (just like the rest of us were) are still trapped in it ... wakey wakey for gawds sake, it's time to own your own lives!

It's good news that no "auditors" are being trained though.

About the same "good news" that no therapists are being trained.

These people are almost certainly doing extension courses to keep in
good standing only. Jane Kember was the GO deputy to Mary Sue.

She has I believe a kid still in COS/SO or whatever.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Jane Kember was the Guardian WW Terril and her husband (Kevin) was one of her deputy's, they had twin boys.

Mary Sue was the "Controller" (Jane's only senior apart from hubbard) from memory, and she in turn answered only to hubbard.

Who dreamt this nonsense (the names of posts) up? Oh yeah, that would have been tubs hubbard.

Of course they are doing these basic courses to stay in "good standing" ... isn't that why everyone does them?

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious

All so sad.

Reminds me of a poem I read as a kid which stuck in my mind for some reason. Not sure where I got it from:

All that remained of Lever's plans
Were some half built piers and some empty cans.
And the islanders, with no regrets
Treated each other to cigarettes.

R2-45

Silver Meritorious Patron

All so sad.

Reminds me of a poem I read as a kid which stuck in my mind for some reason. Not sure where I got it from:

All that remained of Lever's plans
Were some half built piers and some empty cans.
And the islanders, with no regrets
Treated each other to cigarettes.

^^^^^^ "The Ballad of Lord Leverhulme" by Louis MacNeice

http://www.utopia-britannica.org.uk/pages/Port Fishlight.htm

http://www.literaryreview.co.uk/mahon_05_07.html

http://www.londonreviewbookshop.co.uk/on-our-shelves/book/9781846970146/i-crossed-the-minch

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron

Lizzie Calcioli was a Class V auditor and OT V when I knew her. Been in Scientology all her life. Ex Sea Org. Third generation Scio. Now she's completed the Student Hat.

Well done Lizzie.:thumbsup:

poppy

Patron

Please don't call an auditor a therapist, the 2 aren't even remotely alike. Scientology has never & will never train a therapist.

It really is quite gobsmacking. Jane Kember......etc.......
The sooner it all ends the better.

Last edited:

Terril park

Sponsor

Please don't call an auditor a therapist, the 2 aren't even remotely alike. Scientology has never & will never train a therapist.

Freud was a therapist and Dianetics was derived from his abreaction therapy.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

Freud gained prominence, at the expense of others, because his work enabled better control of the masses.
The above has been a pattern in psychology, forever.

Freud also believed that cocaine was a panacea, an all purpose cure, and popularized its use. Anyone who has done cocaine
knows it makes you quite horny... So it should be no surprise that Freud propagated the silly belief that mental problems
might be traced to repressed sexual whatevers....

I now consider Freud to be a fraud.

Like $cientology.

arnie lerma

poppy

Patron

Freud was a therapist and Dianetics was derived from his abreaction therapy.

Modern Humanistic and Integrative counselling/therapy is not based on the works of Freud.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Mary Sue was the "Controller" (Jane's only senior apart from hubbard) from memory, and she in turn answered only to hubbard.

Who dreamt this nonsense (the names of posts) up? Oh yeah, that would have been tubs hubbard.

"Controller" was actually a legitimate corporate title, indicating the senior financial person in the company.

These days, the title used is "Chief Financial Officer".

Vittorio

Patron Meritorious

Richard Allen must have been in Scientology for 30-40 years, he was a Class something Auditor and an OT (5?) and he's just completed the Student Hat???? Didn't he use to CS folders and now he's doing the Student Hat???

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Richard Allen must have been in Scientology for 30-40 years, he was a Class something Auditor and an OT (5?) and he's just completed the Student Hat???? Didn't he use to CS folders and now he's doing the Student Hat???

Yeah...

All those Scientologists in for decades and they are re-doing the Student Hat for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time!

Here is the part that is really mindblowing to me--that they are having such 'monumental, unprecented" wins.

What are they winning about exactly? Anyone who graduates Junior High or High School knows how to study. What is there to "win" about exactly? Seriously, they can read and understand? That's the advanced technology?

Wogs call it literacy.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

This thing of going back to the bottom of the bridge brings to mind an amusing anecdote of when I was on the New Era Dianetics Internship in 1978. It was impossible to check off certain items on our check sheet because there were no qualifiable PC's to run R3RA on. So what else does one do when there are no PC's? Do TR's, of course!

My twin and I were doing TRO Bullbait cracking each other up. It was a great stress reliever as we were both consumed with the insanities of trying to get through the internship. The bullbait skit that made us go into a glee of insanity (in a good way) was my twin slowly folding her arms while saying in a slow eerie voice "Retread....of....the...Comm...Course". I got to return the favor to her with the same button. It was an impossible button to flatten and was great fun! In fact we didn't want to flatten it because we were having so much fun with it! And it was so apropos! It was an exaggeration of where one could be sent back to the beginning of the Bridge because an MU was found after attesting to an advanced course.

Maybe it wasn't such an exaggeration. In 2014 they're sending people who made it to the top of the Bridge back to the beginning again!

"Retread....of....the...Comm...Course" indeed!

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

Maybe victims of Scientology like going back to their earliest stages. In the same way that you never quite recapture the nicotine buzz of your first few cigarettes... no part of the Scientology role-playing game ever feels as good as the finger-lickin' lip-smackin' love-bombin' part that's designed to suck you in.

We will probably see more of this silliness, before the end.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

"Controller" was actually a legitimate corporate title, indicating the senior financial person in the company.

These days, the title used is "Chief Financial Officer".

Oh right, I must have been thinking of this fat cont, cont, cunt ... cunt-troller instead.

It was a very easy mistake to make.

:giggle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kMw_Sx_nCY