What's new

Scientology scam: ‘It hadn’t occurred to me I was getting appalling advice from Church execs’

RSS Feed

RSS Feeder Bot
There is a new post up at the Underground Bunker

Scientology scam: ‘It hadn’t occurred to me I was getting appalling advice from Church execs’

This week in our series of excerpts from books about Scientology, we have an excerpt from the newest addition to the pile, Chris Shugart’s Fractured Journey: A Personal Account of 30 Outrageous Years in the Church of Scientology. We specifically asked for this portion of the book, which practically drove us nuts when we [...]

This week[.......]

Continue reading...

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
Nice article. I saw this in it and wanted to remark about it.

There should be a Scientology axiom that states, “The amount of money at stake is directly proportional to the tenacity of the Church to get that money.”

If you are a lowly class iv/v org reg or FSM working a "client" and gradually discover that the mark is worth a few tens to hundreds of millions of dollars, what would the "church" do?

Everyone above you would be trying to cut you and everyone below them out of the commission money.

In $cientology the holy sacrament is money.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
In my org there was a guy who was a public and he worked on a cruise ship. Whenever he came back home the org staff knew he would have money in his bank account so he would be called in to the org for a reg interview as soon as he landed.

One day I was just walking into a room in the org as this guy was coming out. In the room were the D/ED and the OES who had obviously just completed a reg cycle with this guy. They were looking at each other until the D/ED said: "That was too easy" and the OES nodded and said: "Let's get him back in here". I left the room as they called him back in. This guy obviously hadn't learned yet how to make it hard for the regges.