Scientology Sea Org Members Leaving Cult in Droves. Jillian Schelsinger speaks out!

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
original.jpg

Image - from Tony Ortega's Blog posted by Natalia - thank you - no words necessary!

Tony Ortega's Blog - Jillian Schlesinger, who blew the cult 3 weeks ago gives a scathing interview with Karen. A slew of Sea Org members recently blew and we look forward to them speaking out! Welcome Ex Sea Org members! It is time the IRS revokes the TAX EXEMPT status from the cult of Scientology! What do we need to do now to get this to a DONE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1IPDTHjyj7o

Thank you Karen! Excellent Video on the abuses of Scientology and David Miscavige's secret lavish lifestyle!

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Scientology Sea Org Members Leaving Cult in Droves. Jillian Schelsinger speaks o

Tony Ortega's Blog - Jillian Schlesinger, who blew the cult 3 weeks ago gives a scathing interview with Karen. A slew of Sea Org members recently blew and we look forward to them speaking out! Welcome Ex Sea Org members! It is time the IRS revokes the TAX EXEMPT status from the cult of Scientology! What do we need to do now to get this to a DONE?

Thank you Karen! Excellent Video on the abuses of Scientology and David Miscavige's secret lavish lifestyle!

For one thing, PUMP UP THE VOLUME.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Re: Scientology Sea Org Members Leaving Cult in Droves. Jillian Schelsinger speaks o

It seems like most Sea Org members leave on their own, or sometimes with a spouse, but it would be great if three or four of them start leaving at once, after being posted to some 18 hour/day detail that is hard to do.

Putting too many Sea Org workers on construction detail, to me that sounds like they -- Miscavige -- may be trying to keep them busy, because their jobs as an administrative sales and PR force are not really necessary when the influx of raw meat has waned, and there just isn't enough work for them to do, like jobs working in schemes to milk money out of the existing membership, which is also dwindling.

Scientology was always a revolving door of people dabbling in it with courses or auditing, and then what, 10% or 20% getting stuck for a few years, and then a small percent stuck after that. If that has dried up, and we suspect it has, and the door has stopped revolving then in order to keep Sea Org members sleep deprived and compliant, having them do construction makes sense.

Improving real estate makes money for the cult.

If the Miscavige was solely concerned with the morale of Sea Org members, he would have more of them involved in bogus propaganda scams instead of construction. That would make this sheltered group think that the demand for LRH materials was insatiable across the planet. There would be a risk in doing that. If someone discovers they are pulping all this stuff, or it's just going to a landfill somewhere, then that could result in a scandal.

Empty orgs and other real estate are easier to pull off because Sea Org members and staff Org are good at pretending that Scientology is thriving elsewhere. And enough of them buy into it and think new buildings mean prosperity and expansion. The whales buy into that big-time. They trust Miscavige completely when he says there is this need for new buildings when millions are beating at the doors to get involved in Sciloontology.:duh:

Last edited:

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors

Putting too many Sea Org workers on construction detail, to me that sounds like they -- Miscavige -- may be trying to keep them busy, because their jobs as an administrative sales and PR force are not really necessary when the influx of raw meat has waned, and there just isn't enough work for them to do, like jobs working in schemes to milk money out of the existing membership, which is also dwindling.

Scientology was always a revolving door of people dabbling in it with courses or auditing, and then what, 10% or 20% getting stuck for a few years, and then a small percent stuck after that. If that has dried up, and we suspect it has, and the door has stopped revolving then in order to keep Sea Org members sleep deprived and compliant, having them do construction makes sense.

I agree completely. Believe it or not, I think Sea Org members have too much time on their hands right now. Miscavige has a work force of a few thousand people and not much for them to do. Things they are NOT doing include:
(a) positive PR work;
(b) disseminating Dianetics and Scientology to the masses;
(c) opening up new missions, field groups, Dianetics counselling groups or even new orgs;
(d) effectively getting drug abusers off drugs;
(e) raising educational standards or handling illiteracy;
(f) bringing calm and peace to war-torn regions

Scientology claims it can and is doing all of these things, but when you look for any indications, signs or products of any of this happening, it's nothing but crickets.

Therefore, the Sea Org cannot be working on any of these things. They have pulled in their flippers and now are fiddling around with fixing up the MEST they already have. Probably because it became painfully obvious to some whales that these Ideal Org buildings were not being kept up/cleaned. And the reason for that is because they did not hire or could not afford to keep Estates personnel around in the Ideal Orgs to keep these monstrosities up to their original standards. So now they are just sending in untrained Sea Org members to "make it go right". Typical Miscavige style.

And yes, people in the Sea Org do see this is happening and they do shake their heads and they do wonder why they signed on for this shit. And they do notice that none of (a) - (f) above is happening and they wonder why. And then when you heap an abusive, threatening work environment on top of that, they blow. So it's no surprise that we are hearing about more blows. The implosion of the bubble world is escalating. Popcorn, please.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Who would have known when you signed that billion year contract that you, as a woman, at the age of 15 - would be a "construction worker" so the Rich Organization of Scientology - sitting on billions of dollars - can be free from taxes and labor laws!

I am glad Jillian looked to see how Miscavige lives and I hope she is really pissed off about that and does something to expose it further - like getting others to speak out so the IRS yanks their Non Profit status like they should have years ago!

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

original.jpg

Image - from Tony Ortega's Blog posted by Natalia - thank you - no words necessary!

That's revolting.

I can understand someone making a few bad choices and end up being brainwashed to accept living in those conditions, but how do you allow your children to live like like that?

I wouldn't even treat a stray cat that just pissed on my favorite pair of running shoes that bad, let alone my children.

It goes against all natural parental instincts, Hubbard was one seriously damaged individual.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

As far as I recall, the original purpose of the Sea Org was to have a bunch of people, highly trained in Tech, Ethics, and Admin, who could (1) go into orgs that were not doing well and figure out how to get them rolling again, and (2) deliver the upper end of the Bridge.

If they were really doing their original purpose, (and the tech really worked) then there would be lots of things for Sea Org members to do that did not involve painting walls and clearing out fiberglass. If Sea Org members were really productive (in terms of GI divided by # of staff), then it would make more sense to hire regular construction people.

The fact that DM is using SO people on construction, indicates that he thinks that the value of their time is not higher than what it would cost to hire Mexican laborers from the Home Depot parking lot.

As more and more Sea Org members realize that they are considered to be less valuable than an illegal alien Third Worlder, I'm going to guess that many of them are going to say "screw this shit".

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I can understand someone making a few bad choices and end up being brainwashed to accept living in those conditions, but how do you allow your children to live like like that?

I wouldn't even treat a stray cat that just pissed on my favorite pair of running shoes that bad, let alone my children.

It goes against all natural parental instincts, Hubbard was one seriously damaged individual.

The realization that I would be subjected to heavy pressure to allow my kids to join the SO, was one of the big reasons I left Scn.

The fact that DM is using SO people on construction, indicates that he thinks that the value of their time is not higher than what it would cost to hire Mexican laborers from the Home Depot parking lot.
It's not , you can get about 20 Sea Orgers for the cost of one Mexican Laborer, and that's if you go for the absolute cheapest Mexican Laborer possible.

guRl

Patron with Honors

A vital video!
I couldn't find the other parts of it, were they already posted (2-6)?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

It's not , you can get about 20 Sea Orgers for the cost of one Mexican Laborer, and that's if you go for the absolute cheapest Mexican Laborer possible.

Yes, but isn't the cheapest Mexican laborer about 30 times as skilled at construction work as your average Sea Orger? It still doesn't make economic sense to use the SO that way. Unless you've bribed the LA building inspectors not to look at the code violations...

freethinker

Sponsor

I hope someone brought a copy of the Eval that said 1.5 million a week was sent to HIM (CAPTAIN Miscavige) from Flag. A copy of that would do some serious damage.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron

As far as I recall, the original purpose of the Sea Org was to have a bunch of people, highly trained in Tech, Ethics, and Admin, who could (1) go into orgs that were not doing well and figure out how to get them rolling again, and (2) deliver the upper end of the Bridge.

If they were really doing their original purpose, (and the tech really worked) then there would be lots of things for Sea Org members to do that did not involve painting walls and clearing out fiberglass. If Sea Org members were really productive (in terms of GI divided by # of staff), then it would make more sense to hire regular construction people.

As more and more Sea Org members realize that they are considered to be less valuable than an illegal alien Third Worlder, I'm going to guess that many of them are going to say "screw this shit".

I guess scientology evolved into El Con Rubhard's revenge against humanity what else can you say.

betskand

Patron with Honors

Thank you again, Karen. This one is incredible...

The part that really worried me (well, ONE of the parts) was that of the construction work done by unskilled labor and also the two girls sent to strip fiberglass with no protection or information about hazardous materials.

I was also struck by the business about the Russian nationals. Of course, they could be Russian-speaking (or -sounding) people from the Stans or Moldava...some of the same people who are lured into other locales by human slavers with promises of high-paying secretarial jobs, only to have their passports confiscated and find themselves in prostitution. (Dubai is supposedly full of slaver workers of both sexes gotten by such means.) I can't see any reason that DM would have "ethical" problems filling the gaps in membership by luring such people on board with offers of glamorous ship-board work serving celebrities, and immediately confiscating their passports or proofs of nationality. Then, after a couple of years of solid indoctrination, they get dumped at Flag or in L.A. -- still without the proper papers -- and find themselves in the situations Jillian described. Or their children are deposited there. So in addition to being broke and insulated from reality, they may have language problems and be terrified of being turned over to Immigration. Just hypothesis, of course...

And as usual, Karen is such a great interviewer, with such a kind and supportive style (you can hear it in her voice) that her interviewee is comfortable. These videos must be striking at the clammy heart of David M.

Addition: "The clammy heart of David M."! Ha-ha! Good one, self!

Last edited:

Interestingly - you can not get a "Mexican" from Home Depot to work for minimum wages either. I heard from a contractor friend they won't take less than $10-12/hr.

Mimsey

I guess scientology evolved into El Con Rubhard's revenge against humanity what else can you say.

Yeah Ron I'm sorry that your parents dropped you off with a Boy Scout Troop Master who poked you in the shorts all the way to Eagle Scout, and then let a Naval Psychiatrist babysit you who also poked you in the shorts, but that doesn't mean everyone you come in contact with needs to pay for it, nor does it mean there is a vast galactic conspiracy of evil psychs that you need to battle with your fake navy.

Interestingly - you can not get a "Mexican" from Home Depot to work for minimum wages either. I heard from a contractor friend they won't take less than $10-12/hr.

Mimsey

that's why I specified "absolute cheapest Mexican Laborer possible"

betskand

Patron with Honors

I have the impression from Jenna Miscavige's book that parents are actively kept from being aware of how their children are housed and educated (if they are educated).

I think Nancy Many indicates that her horror about infant care was the main reason that she and her husband left, although they left by routing into the "public" domain before they finally escaped for real.

I'm not even a parent, but the sight of small children and teenagers living such terrible lives would be enough to make me ask big questions. I think this may be why the child-care centers are frequently staffed by older teenagers or particularly downtrodden adult women. The natural instinct in any species is to protect and care for its young (although in some species it is mostly on the part of females since male hummingbirds, for example, will kill babies in order to mate again)...the fact that CO$ can make people do such UNNATURAL things as leave their children to unknown hands or disconnect from them is damning evidence of brainwashing. In a way it is probably more difficult to get people to harm their children than it is to get them to commit hari-kiri.

TG1

Angelic Poster

Hey! Those guys are GOOD at what they do. They add great value.

:) But I'm serious.

TG1

EDIT: P.S. It seems a lot of people here have a high opinion of Mexican construction laborers. :)