What's new

Scientology Sea Org Members Leaving Cult in Droves. Jillian Schelsinger speaks out!

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Re: Scientology Sea Org Members Leaving Cult in Droves. Jillian Schelsinger speaks o

I was offered the incredible opportunity to repeat my experience at Flag on Renos. I said sure. I want $45/hour, and since I'm a subcontractor, I want control of my hours, and time-and-a-half overtime after 40 hours per week.

Dead silence. I never heard back.
Assholes.

And make very sure you are paid at the end of the day for the work done that day.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Re: Scientology Sea Org Members Leaving Cult in Droves. Jillian Schelsinger speaks o

And make very sure you are paid at the end of the day for the work done that day.

Back in the 90's when the remodels were being done on the HGB and CC Int, much of the renovations were being done by the RPF. But each major field had a contractor as well, who would train the RPF on how to do the work. For example, an electrician, a plumber, a mudder, a painter, floor people, exterior, everything. They did keep the contractors going until the end of the construction, for the most part, or at least the main ones.

When the exterior of CC Int was being done (meaning the parking lot and the pavillion and the super-sekret celeb entrance), Dave Petit, Captain CC Int, decided he did not want Int to help pay for the renos, and we, CC Int, would pay for it out of our own weekly income. And we did. There was no donos raised for it. It was just regular regging for services and then using money to pay for the renovations. They did not use any RPF for the work (because there was no RPF, all had gotten out in the 1991 amnesty).

Except the General Contractor that was hired did not sign anything, and he hired subs and did not pay ANY of them. They did all the work and he kept the money. Needless to say, CCI was sued. It took a while for them to figure out that the contractor took all the money. They had to pay for all of it all over again. Instead of 2 million to do the renovations, it ended being almost 4 million.

When I routed out it took 9 months from the time I announced my intent, to the time I left. Most of that was spent doing hard labor for no pay. :angry: I remember we would raid the ash trays around asho and ao for cig butts, we would harvest the tobacco and roll our own. We were definitely considered the lowest form of scum and were constantly threatened with declare if we stepped out of line. I think it took so long to leave because security had no idea what to do with us, there was about 25 of us leaving.

That was many years ago but I still get a little anxiety when I am ready to leave a job for a new one,:nervous: it takes me a while to get the courage to tell an employer I am moving on, and I am still a little shocked every time when they graciously accept my resignation, ask me if I would reconsider, then wish me well in my new job. :thumbsup:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader

When I routed out it took 9 months from the time I announced my intent, to the time I left. Most of that was spent doing hard labor for no pay. :angry: I remember we would raid the ash trays around asho and ao for cig butts, we would harvest the tobacco and roll our own. We were definitely considered the lowest form of scum and were constantly threatened with declare if we stepped out of line. I think it took so long to leave because security had no idea what to do with us, there was about 25 of us leaving.

That was many years ago but I still get a little anxiety when I am ready to leave a job for a new one,:nervous: it takes me a while to get the courage to tell an employer I am moving on, and I am still a little shocked every time when they graciously accept my resignation, ask me if I would reconsider, then wish me well in my new job. :thumbsup:

Thank you.

I remember the first job I quit, they thanked me for my good work and gave me a bonus and told me I could come back any time. I was floored, to say the least. Wow. Respect.

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors

They had to pay for all of it all over again. Instead of 2 million to do the renovations, it ended being almost 4 million.

Aww, they had to pay twice? I'm sure the paying customers of the cult have no clue what that's like. :melodramatic:

everfree

Patron Meritorious

the actual policy on it, at least at the org level, is

when a person originates they wish to leave staff, they are supposed to get a sec check, to clear themselves of any O/W's, and when finished, just asked if they are still wish to leave or stay.

If they wish to leave, the staff are just supposed to say we wish you well.

If they wish to stay, then they do conditions.

The whole thing is supposed to take a week. And while the person is not in session getting sec checks, they are to do mest work.

Not trying to validate LRH, but seems plausible to me. And of course everything gets twisted around.

And a leaving staff member is NOT reguired to replace hisself. He only replaces hisself if he/she wishes to transfer to another position or move up lines to a higher org/SO.

It's not twisted around, that is how Hubbard intended it to be applied. The routing out process is mind control at its finest, using one's "transgressions" to dominate you and bend you to their will coupled with playing on one's deepest fears of eternal damnation not just for yourself but for everyone you love. So they remind you. Hubbard included other coercive tools to get the free labor to remain as well, such as the "freeloader" debt that for SO members often amounts to tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars that somehow can only go up without ever being discharged. Hubbard also called SO members who leave "Degraded Beings" - people to be scorned. And scorn they do. You should hear how staff talk about those who leave, after years of free service. All coercive tools to retain free labor.

And sometimes, not every time but it happened to me and happened to others as well, if you are valuable to retain (but not to pay) and you stand up to all of the manipulation and attempts to guilt trip and dominate you, then the gloves come off and flat out mafia-like threat is used to keep you there working for the church for free. Usually the coercion is not so outright, but sometimes it is.

Does anyone know how Hubbard's 'Routing Out' process went when he decided to quit the Sea org, and went into hiding to become a degraded being?

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader

It's not twisted around, that is how Hubbard intended it to be applied. The routing out process is mind control at its finest, using one's "transgressions" to dominate you and bend you to their will coupled with playing on one's deepest fears of eternal damnation not just for yourself but for everyone you love. So they remind you. Hubbard included other coercive tools to get the free labor to remain as well, such as the "freeloader" debt that for SO members often amounts to tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars that somehow can only go up without ever being discharged. Hubbard also called SO members who leave "Degraded Beings" - people to be scorned. And scorn they do. You should hear how staff talk about those who leave, after years of free service. All coercive tools to retain free labor.

And sometimes, not every time but it happened to me and happened to others as well, if you are valuable to retain (but not to pay) and you stand up to all of the manipulation and attempts to guilt trip and dominate you, then the gloves come off and flat out mafia-like threat is used to keep you there working for the church for free. Usually the coercion is not so outright, but sometimes it is.

thank you everfree,

I quoted the policy, the shore story,

you quoted the actual truth, behind the scenes, the public or media don't know

and even us ex members because we forget.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

Does anyone know how Hubbard's 'Routing Out' process went when he decided to quit the Sea org, and went into hiding to become a degraded being?

He slithered past the MAA out the back door and into his Bluebird whilst popping lots of pinks and greys and drinking lots of Rum!

OMG - I just had a wognition! L Ron Hubbard BLEW the SEA ORG. Well, WTF?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron

He slithered past the MAA out the back door and into his Bluebird whilst popping lots of pinks and greys and drinking lots of Rum!

OMG - I just had a wognition! L Ron Hubbard BLEW the SEA ORG. Well, WTF?

Given the age, sex, and dress of the CMO, I suspect some of the SO also blew Hubbard.

OK, now I have to go find the brain bleach, I just grossed myself out... :puke2:

Ral Z

Patron

[SUB]Just found out about this today. My wife and I worked with Jillian at BPI. Incredibly sweet girl. I'm glad to see she got out.

There was a lot of excitement when she was transferred over from Flag to be Bridge's beautiful and talented staff auditor. Incredibly ironic and sad and outrageous that she was transferred to construction, of all things.[/SUB]

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

There's also the blackmail angle, where whatever you revealed in your sec check can be disclosed to "dead agent" you if you open your mouth about how things really are in the SO, as well as using the revelations to split up marriages (if one is going, use the data to convince the other spouse that the leaving spouse is no good and should be divorced, rather than both spouses leaving).

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Given the age, sex, and dress of the CMO, I suspect some of the SO also blew Hubbard.

OK, now I have to go find the brain bleach, I just grossed myself out... :puke2:

From the lack of stories from "out" ex-CMO, I'm guessing that he was impotent by that time, and just liked the eye candy aspect of having young girls in hot pants serving him.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron

:laugh: :lol:

olska

Silver Meritorious Patron

Don't know the best place to put this, so I'll put it here on the thread with Jillian Schlesinger's name in the title, hoping that she'll read it or get it from someone...

She's one of the very few people who has spoken out IMMEDIATELY upon leaving the Sea Org and "inner" scientology. Her courage in making the video is wonderful. And, she has found lots of support from the "outside" world, so she will heal and get her new life started probably faster than most who leave.

I would like to see her (along with a group of supporters to be there and help her) protest at the scientology locations at PAC base where it is likely that her RECENT ASSOCIATES inside the orgs will see her. They will remember her, recognize her, and know (by now) that she's "out". She can speak DIRECLY, IN PERSON to people she knew, people who were her friends, who suffered the same indignities. She can DIRECTLY, IN PERSON, testify to them that she is ok, that she is doing well, that there is "life after the Sea Org" and that it is good.

We know that her former friends and associates will NOT see Karen's videos, or read Tony's blog because these things are kept from them, but she -- a person they know and once worked with, not that long ago -- can tell them DIRECTLY.

May seem like a small thing since so many of us ex's speak out, BUT, most of us who left were silent for a long time before we felt comfortable in speaking our minds. By that time, personnel had changed, been transferred, were new -- many of us were pretty much "forgotten" by the people we once knew (who are so stressed and busy they don't have time for real friendships anyway), or else we'd been written off as hopeless SPs, DBs, or PTS cases, and the propaganda against us had lots of time to work its evil magic on their thinking....

I wish Jillian the best in life, and of course she should do this ONLY if she herself wants... but I think she could bring lots of other people out, if she did, and have many happy reunions with her old friends on the outside, where it's safe, and where there is lots and lots of support available to them.

my2cents

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron

So many videos to watch. In 2 1/2 hours Jenna, Tony and Marty. I hope Jillian has the opportunity to watch it if she wants to.

Don't know the best place to put this, so I'll put it here on the thread with Jillian Schlesinger's name in the title, hoping that she'll read it or get it from someone...

She's one of the very few people who has spoken out IMMEDIATELY upon leaving the Sea Org and "inner" scientology. Her courage in making the video is wonderful. And, she has found lots of support from the "outside" world, so she will heal and get her new life started probably faster than most who leave.

I would like to see her (along with a group of supporters to be there and help her) protest at the scientology locations at PAC base where it is likely that her RECENT ASSOCIATES inside the orgs will see her. They will remember her, recognize her, and know (by now) that she's "out". She can speak DIRECLY, IN PERSON to people she knew, people who were her friends, who suffered the same indignities. She can DIRECTLY, IN PERSON, testify to them that she is ok, that she is doing well, that there is "life after the Sea Org" and that it is good.

We know that her former friends and associates will NOT see Karen's videos, or read Tony's blog because these things are kept from them, but she -- a person they know and once worked with, not that long ago -- can tell them DIRECTLY.

May seem like a small thing since so many of us ex's speak out, BUT, most of us who left were silent for a long time before we felt comfortable in speaking our minds. By that time, personnel had changed, been transferred, were new -- many of us were pretty much "forgotten" by the people we once knew (who are so stressed and busy they don't have time for real friendships anyway), or else we'd been written off as hopeless SPs, DBs, or PTS cases, and the propaganda against us had lots of time to work its evil magic on their thinking....

I wish Jillian the best in life, and of course she should do this ONLY if she herself wants... but I think she could bring lots of other people out, if she did, and have many happy reunions with her old friends on the outside, where it's safe, and where there is lots and lots of support available to them.

my2cents

well...

i think the idea jill could bring out lots of sea ogres is a pipe dream

but...

as unwilling as DM is to admit it, CoS is in crisis and something has to give sooner or later and i think sooner

what will give and what then occur, i can not possibly predict...

smartone

My Own Boss

original.jpg

Image - from Tony Ortega's Blog posted by Natalia - thank you - no words necessary!

Tony Ortega's Blog - Jillian Schlesinger, who blew the cult 3 weeks ago gives a scathing interview with Karen. A slew of Sea Org members recently blew and we look forward to them speaking out! Welcome Ex Sea Org members! It is time the IRS revokes the TAX EXEMPT status from the cult of Scientology! What do we need to do now to get this to a DONE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1IPDTHjyj7o

Thank you Karen! Excellent Video on the abuses of Scientology and David Miscavige's secret lavish lifestyle!

Oh this is absolutely wonderful news! Welcome, welcome Sea Org members and so well done on leaving that madhouse of insane insanity.

Lots of numbers and help on here for you all to integrate yourselves into the sanity of the wog world. It's a great place to be and the freedom is palpable!

Enjoy!!

Winston Smith

Flunked Scientology

Oh this is absolutely wonderful news! Welcome, welcome Sea Org members and so well done on leaving that madhouse of insane insanity.

Lots of numbers and help on here for you all to integrate yourselves into the sanity of the wog world. It's a great place to be and the freedom is palpable!

Enjoy!!

Nice. And smartone also is nice :) one of my ORIGINAL hotties. :blush:

Note: :wave: