What's new

Scientology Settles with Debbie Cook

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I had dozen of comments..

I erased my post and won't comment...

My heart is too steel cold! Cold like the coldest regging cycle....on this planet, on this time track...

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
QUOTE=Smurf;1040155]Debbie is back & is reaching out to individuals with similar medical issues.

http://fibro-free.com/about-me

She's back on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004247476874[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's reaching out as much as trying to make a buck. The banner on her FB page is her new "health" business and all her FB articles are aimed at that market of people with health issues and the various scary things out there that "may" be causing all that ails you. I guess those settlement checks don't go as far as they used to.

I had dozen of comments..

I erased my post and won't comment...

My heart is too steel cold! Cold like the coldest regging cycle....on this planet, on this time track...

What comments, where? I too have a cynical ice like heart and would like to know more of which you speak. I'm sure Debbie has a cure to sell us for our black-heartitis too.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I don't know if it's reaching out as much as trying to make a buck. The banner on her FB page is her new "health" business and all her FB articles are aimed at that market of people with health issues and the various scary things out there that "may" be causing all that ails you. I guess those settlement checks don't go as far as they used to.

OK, Groucho. :biggrin: She's promoting healthy living and "going green". What's wrong with that?

https://www.facebook.com/healthkickinfo

RogerB

Crusader
Hmm, so what is wrong with a person honestly endeavoring to pass on hard won beneficial info to others and earning an honest $$$ to do so . . . that apart from recovering the costs to get the info to them?

Thanks, Smurf, it is interesting and worthwhile info . . . if on a hard to read, poorly designed site. :biggrin:

R

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
What comments, where? I too have a cynical ice like heart and would like to know more of which you speak. I'm sure Debbie has a cure to sell us for our black-heartitis too.

Why not twining on ethics cycle ???
I'd share a few bottle of porto with you though...it will cure our black-heartitis for just a few bucs :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Hmm, so what is wrong with a person honestly endeavoring to pass on hard won beneficial info to others and earning an honest $$$ to do so . . . that apart from recovering the costs to get the info to them?

Thanks, Smurf, it is interesting and worthwhile info . . . if on a hard to read, poorly designed site. :biggrin:

R

Seriously, all aspects considered, would you buy a car from a con just because they say the engine runs good? Because theirs did? I think there's an irony of epic here it some strange and funky way. D.C. scammed millions out of gullible and unsuspecting people for years for her own benefit and for the coffers of LRon's madness-machine of greed and elitist goals, never made amends for her fuckery either, drove at least one good intentioned person to premature death (Maria G.), and who knows how many more. GAH! If she ever wanted to correct her fucked up karma she should spend her life serving soup to the starving, live in a tent, and wear a earring made of Miscavige's scrotum imho,

Oh my. :duh:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Seriously, all aspects considered, would you buy a car from a con just because they say the engine runs good? Because theirs did? I think there's an irony of epic here it some strange and funky way. :duh:

thanks , I couldn't find a wording!

Debbie, aka Captain Cook, has a twitter account for her new business too

https://twitter.com/healthkickguru

:unsure:

Anyway , if she did an honnest work as a book writer on the subject
and it may benefit people - for this I wish her succes! :confused2:

Otherwise, I wish people to get professional help they deserve, which $cieno often avoid because of $cientology and $cientologist pressure to don't seek medical consultation\treatment.

Last edited:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

R

Hard won? How do you know this? I'd prefer someone with an actual education in medicine or physiology to give me health advice, but hey you want to take your health advice so the former Reg Queen of Flag can make a few more bucks be my guest.

Gib

Crusader
thanks , I couldn't find a wording!

Debbie, aka Captain Cook, has a twitter account for her new business too

https://twitter.com/healthkickguru

:unsure:

Anyway , if she did an honnest work as a book writer on the subject
and it may benefit people - for this I wish her succes! :confused2:

Otherwise, I wish people to get professional help they deserve, which $cieno often avoid because of $cientology!

she's not promoting scientology. :confused2:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
No ..I didn't say so!

but it is very likely she will be ''consulted'' by $cientologists out fo the CO$
and I assume, when she promotes herself as a paid counselor on a medical issue, that she won't refer people who call to the doctor and nutritionnist, for getting their advice. Otherwise, I would apologize for my bad thought!

I always thought that $cientologists and former CO$ $cientologists shall give up on their pseudo-mission (and $$$ quest) to save people on either ''spiritual\mental\ or physical issues'' (instant guru syndrome)

There are competent people to do so , professionals, even in holistic field.

Last edited: