What's new

Scientology Spais and Fair Game

narCONon

Patron
POSTED ON BEHALF ON TSUKI, A TEENAGE EX-SCIENTOLOGIST FROM BRIGHTON

Right, I’m getting fair gamed pretty bad. It recently turned out that my best friend and one of my other friends where Scientology plants. This happened Friday when they decided that "anonymous made everything up to amuse themselves" and if i "didn't shut the fuck up right now I'll be in trouble". I don't have the original conversation because Narc said he would save it but didn't..

What i got last night:

FFSJACK+Test Icicles=<3. says (22:43):
And no I didn't tell him.
He saw you.
FFSJACK+Test Icicles=<3. says (22:44):
And followed you.

Thats rather fucked.
FFSJACK+Test Icicles=<3. says (22:44):
But we have the right to lie and destroy you

FFSJACK+Test Icicles=<3. says (22:49):
Your mother was a scientologist?
FFSJACK+Test Icicles=<3. says (22:49):
Then your'll end up just like her

these convos where over msn. I am also recieving threatening phone calls from both the above person and older people I don't know, telling me "You'll be in trouble if you don't shut up"

Will post photos and Docs soon..

The police will be informed tomorrow morning, GMT.[/b]

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm a little lost here....

A teenage exscio is tricked by two friends and now they are threating to report him the the "church"?:confused2:

narCONon

Patron
no, a female teenage ex-sci who's two friends where sci plants and have now doxed her and she's being harassed

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
You need to support your friend right now. Scientologists will say that they can destroy you, and they have destroyed people, but lmuch ess now. They have not got the police on their side, and while I believe that we all have to be careful, the scis do actually talk a lot of hot air. They like to believe that they can do anything they like, but the fact of the matter is the whole world knows what they are like, and quite frankly, they just don't listen anymore to smear campaigns, lies, blah blah. But I know what it's like if you are worried, and you just need to be listened to and supported. So if you can do that for your friend it would be good. I am being fair gamed too. The scns wrote to my husband and told him I was a member of a group akin to the Nazis, the KKK etc etc. He didn't really pay much attention to what I was doing before that, (he knew I was an ex-scn and going to protests) but when he got the emails from the scns he saw red and joined us!! Talk about a foot bullet! Now they are fair gaming him by sending letters to his work and saying he's KKK etc. It doesn't seem to be having the reaction the scns wanted so we are waiting to see what will be coming next. It will be interesting to say the least.

Hang in there for your friend.

Love Once Bitten

Wisened One

Crusader
once bitten: Aren't they nuts? Do they actually think that who they send such letters to (especially in regards to KKK, Nazi's) that they're gonna be believed? LOL! :dieslaughing:

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
POSTED ON BEHALF ON TSUKI, A TEENAGE EX-SCIENTOLOGIST FROM BRIGHTON

The police will be informed tomorrow morning, GMT.[/b]

This kind of stuff drive me bat-sh*t!!!! Honestly, it makes me want to really hurt someone!

The culties really need to GROW-UP, and stop playing "tough guy"!!

When will they learn...???:grouch:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The CoS just never learns.

Date: October 4, 1991
The day after a jury finds Scientology and their attorney, Morris Manning, guilty of libelling Casey Hill and slaps Scientology and Manning with a $1.6 million fine, Scientology republishes the libel against Hill in a press release delivered to the media.

You might want to refer the police to the case above which started when scientology operatives spied on/in the Canadian Mounted police, the national police force as well as the Canadian tax agency.

Making false statement with the intent to harm a persons reputation is slander or libel and has been considered a criminal offense.

Keep very accurate records of what goes down.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
once bitten: Aren't they nuts? Do they actually think that who they send such letters to (especially in regards to KKK, Nazi's) that they're gonna be believed? LOL! :dieslaughing:

Oh my god yes they are nuts. They also sent the 53 page document to his work which includes such lovely articles as 'how we show pictures of people's stretched a.holes to eachother as a form of enjoyment, talk about killing people from other cultures, that we hate homosexuals and that we have bomb-threatened their building.' I have never read so much crap in all my life and it is so absolutely unbelievable that they would send this to my husband's work and expect it to be taken as fact. It is absolutely laughable. They are so out of touch with reality. :dieslaughing:

And don't worry, we have kept all and every email and record of any conversation, and so has my husband's work.

uniquemand

Unbeliever
They will learn, but they will not change. They cannot. It's policy. Their patterns cannot be altered. They are completely predictable.

And yet, none of this excuses the terrible spelling and grammar in the OP.

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
They will learn, but they will not change. They cannot. It's policy. Their patterns cannot be altered. They are completely predictable.

And yet, none of this excuses the terrible spelling and grammar in the OP.

Good morning, UM.

Coffee? *yawns*:)