What's new

Scientology Super Power Pricing

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology Super Power Pricing

Mike Rinder: Super Power Pricing
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/super-power-pricing/

Excerpt:
Peter Bonyai sent me a copy of a Hungarian facebook posting that lists the prices the FSO is charging for Super Power.

It is interesting to see how much they are gouging public for the privilege of receiving this rundown designed for staff.

Here is a translation:

0. There is a 5000 USD base cost (officially, to cover the costs of the perception drills, which are not subtracted from the intensives). One also gets special clothing for this, which can be kept. Apparently, 50 Sea Org members are assigned to the delivery of these drills.

1. Medical clearance is needed for these drills too, which costs an extra 200 USD.

2. Usual Tech Estimates: 5-7 intensives for people who are not Clear, 4-6 intensives for Clears and OTs.

Pricing for intensives:

1 – no discount – 5,000 USD

4 – 5% discount – 19,000 USD

6 – 10% discount – 27,000 USD

8 – 15% discount – 34,000 USD

10 – 20% discount – 40,000 USD

12 – 25% discount – 45,000 USD

So, if you buy 6 intensives upfront and then add the mandatory surchage of $5000 for the “perceptic drills” (which cost NOTHING to deliver other than some people in “special uniforms” who “supervise”) you are shelling out $32,200, without including accommodations, meals and mandatory contributions to the IAS/Ideal Orgs/L. Ron Hubbard Hall and Planetary Dissemination.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Yeah, but... what super power do you get?

X-Ray vision? Ability to fly? Strength to crush a Buick? Ability to command vast swarms of ferrets?

Because any of that would be cool. The science fiction roleplaying game called Scientology better deliver this time. No more if those "I feel much more centred and capable" bullshit success stories this time. We want super powers, damn it! About 70% of the remaining people who stayed in Scientology this long only did so because they were holding out for the ability to walk through walls. (Of a bank vault.)

Leland

Crusader
I so much wanted to shoop a pic of Kristie Alley breaking this machine.....but settled for this....

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I see....

How about "Happily running around in circles to gain further status"?

Don't you get Supha Powha....?????

Anyone that can pay $60k....dosen't have to run around in circles.....they now get to sit, then that machine....spins and runs around the payee.....!

Last edited:

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
It's time I reposted this.

Welcome to the endocrine states room. Let me adjust the straps on your chair; we want you to be completely comfortable. In this room you finally get your long-desired goal to go exterior.

This action is unique in that it must be completed in one cycle. If for some reason the straps come loose, the door will be locked from the outside. This is for your own protection.

The electrical and radiation beams are designed to impinge upon the body. As they rapidly reach full strength, the "silver chain" that keeps you locked in will be broken. Then you, as thetan exterior, will be taught how to be CAUSE over your own body. Your ability to produce tractor and pressor beams will be rehabilitated; then you can impinge upon the body at any time, and show it who's boss.

Your body will be nearly destroyed in the process, but it's only MEST, right? And no pesky future lifetimes to pull you back into a non-OT state -- your ability to connect with the physical universe will be trashed, but that's a small price to pay for being OT forever!

Oh, and your pineal gland might ache for a while.

:) Helena

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
No, that is only the Resurgence Rundown.

You also get smell stuff.

And go on the Gyro Thingy (tm).

And partake of the Oiliness Table.

I would only get and pay for the oiliness table - after a thorough selection of my twin(s)
:giggle:

Is the table well padded all around ?????

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
I would only get and pay for the oilyness table - after a thorough selection of my twin(s)
:giggle:

Is the table well padded all around ?????

Soooo Funny....:hysterical:

LOL.....there use to be "Purif Romances...."

I suppose now there will also be ....."Oily Table Romances?"

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Soooo Funny....:hysterical:

LOL.....there use to be "Purif Romances...."

I suppose now there will also be ....."Oily Table Romances?"

Oh I didn't know - I did a 100% girly purif! :confused2:

Well

'' Hot romance '' vs ''Oili Romance'' :love15::batseyelashes:
What to choose ??????

:questions:

How come you know Leland ?????
:biggrin:

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Oh I didn't know - I did a 100% girly purif! :confused2:

Well

'' Hot romance '' vs ''Oily Romance'' :love15::batseyelashes:
What to choose ??????

How come you know Leland ?????
:biggrin:

Oh Lotus....it is a sad story. :unsure:
I have posted it here before.

it goes like this.....

I was living in a group home....owned by an OT 7....in Korea Town/Macarthur Park area of...Los Angeles.

The landlord and I kinda became friends....we use to go out for burritos once in a while...when he came by the house.

At one time he had lived there with his wife and family....but the neighborhood had gotten so rough with drug dealing, gangs and such, that he took this 3 kids and wife...and moved out to the suburbs.

He had money problems....renting a big house...and paying his mortgage too....which, of course, was mortgaged to the hilt. He couldn't rent the rooms in the house out for much. Plus, I suppose he had some family problems....and perhaps his wife went over budget...too? Plus he had paid for OT 7,,,and audited...many years on the level, I suppose.

One day, while talking, he started to say some things about his wife....and that he wasn't happy.

Then, he confessed to me....rather sadly...."it was a Purif Romance."

I felt sorry for the guy. And more sorry for his family and wife. It was a little late...(3 kids) to be thinking such things.

Last edited:

cleared cannibal

Silver Meritorious Patron
This thread would would be a lot more funny to me it I wasn't being hammered on daily to do it by my spouse and others. You know it will get me back on the bridge. We have been getting a lot more pressure in last few weeks. Probably doesn't help that the scios know we have the money in the bank to do it. I have been successful in stopping any donations not bridge related but SP is proving to be more difficult.