What's new

Scientology suspicious deaths documentary by Markus Thoess

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Cross Posted from WWP

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/scientology-suspicious-deaths-documentary-by-markus-thoess.120880/

Scientology suspicious deaths documentary by Markus Thoess

http://www.examiner.com/article/sci...-documentary-by-markus-thoess?cid=db_articles

Published October 25, 2014 by Cult Examiner David Love: - According to DeWitt, German film maker, Markus Thoess, has dared to do what no other investigative reporter has dared to do, namely carry out a detailed investigation of suspicious deaths in the Church of Scientology in his new film.

Thoess sent the documentary Trailer video file to Cult Examiner, David Love, with written permission to publish on YouTube, with expectations that North America media will inquire about the documentary film once English subtitles are in the full length documentary.

[video=youtube;1bGpIeNrlCM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bGpIeNrlCM[/video]

“The phenomenon is international in scope. Thoess' new film, which recently had its premiere on German TV, treats three suspicious deaths, whose victims come from the US, Germany, and Russia. German Biggi Reichert, who died in 2006, and Russian Yevgeni Zharkin, who died in 2014, were both Scientologists.”

(...)

Questions lead to more questions, and the only ‘clear’ answers may be in the video, “OSA the Eye of Scientology,” a lengthy, one and a half hour long expose of Scientology’s power and control in the United States. Marc Headley author of 'Blown for Good' states: “Scientology is a business, they’re a multi-million, maybe even a multi-billion corporation, and the one who has the most chips on the table wins." Indeed, many journalists and filmmakers are well aware of the standstill and arduous task one faces when investigating such a powerful corporation.

DeWitt comments that: “Thoess' film deserves to be widely distributed and seen in North America. He is deeply knowledgeable about the long history of criminality of the Church of Scientology.”

MORE HERE:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/scientology-suspicious-deaths-documentary-by-markus-thoess.120880/

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hi David,

I am a bit confused... is this this an upcoming TV documentary that has not already been shown on TV in Germany yet, or is this about one that has already been on TV already in Germany in the past ?

In your trailer and summary there, no specific dates were mentioned. Nor in your article of the interview between Marcus and Damian De Witt.

The subtitles went by so fast... I could not see dates mentioned, I had to make it full screen to try and read them better but saw and heard no specific dates mentioned except something about September. Was this last month or another time?

Is this documentary the one that Karen#1 / Karen de la Carriere has been interviewed in, which she posted photos on Facebook of her and others with Marcus Marcus at her home, mentioning interviewing being done. She has posted these over last several months from differenmt visits he has made ( I believe ) I guess what I am asking is if this new documentary been released anywhere? Or if it has, are we just waiting for subtitles of one already released or shown on TV in Germany?

Thanks

Intelligence

Hi David,

I am a bit confused... is this this an upcoming TV documentary that has not already been shown on TV in Germany yet, or is this about one that has already been on TV already in Germany in the past ?

In your trailer and summary there, no specific dates were mentioned. Nor in your article of the interview between Marcus and Damian De Witt.

The subtitles went by so fast... I could not see dates mentioned, I had to make it full screen to try and read them better but saw and heard no specific dates mentioned except something about September. Was this last month or another time?

Is this documentary the one that Karen#1 / Karen de la Carriere has been interviewed in, which she posted photos on Facebook of her and others with Marcus Marcus at her home, mentioning interviewing being done. She has posted these over last several months from differenmt visits he has made ( I believe ) I guess what I am asking is if this new documentary been released anywhere? Or if it has, are we just waiting for subtitles of one already released or shown on TV in Germany?

Thanks

RE: 'The subtitles went by so fast... I could not see dates mentioned...' <<< These subtitles were already in the Trailer file sent to me from Germany.

This YouTube video is just the Trailer to the full length Documentary that will be approximately 45 - 52 Minutes long. Subtitle translations being done now.

The Examiner story is from Skype interviews and emailed statements from DeWitt and Victoria Brennan.

I don't know anything about whether the full length documentary about the suspicious deaths has anything to do with Markus and Karen meeting or?

Yes, this new documentary was released on TV as far as I'm aware -- it aired for the first time this, September 21st-NTV-Berlin.

There is another Venue it will be played at outside Germany, but no confirmed details yet.

Also, there will be one more News Story published to help promote the Film in North America ... Content that the Examiner may have frowned at?

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi David,

Thanks

Mary, there is some error here. I never had Marcus to my home. I am not connected with this video at all and I certainly posted nothing like this on Facebook. However, I do consider Marcus a friend and I am pleased he is exposing these covered up stories. Are you mixing him up with Louis Theroux ?

Intelligence

Mary, there is some error here. I never had Marcus to my home. I am not connected with this video at all and I certainly posted nothing like this on Facebook. However, I do consider Marcus a friend and I am pleased he is exposing these covered up stories. Are you mixing him up with Louis Theroux ?

Karen, you were not even mentioned by DeWitt who I Interviewed by Skype. Also, in emails I received from Germany, you were never mentioned.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

I think I confused Marcus with the other documentary person who you have posted photos of on Facebook, Louis Theroux. Sorry. Didn't realize there were 2 different documentaries being made at the same time

Karen, you were not even mentioned by DeWitt who I Interviewed by Skype. Also, in emails I received from Germany, you were never mentioned.

( see above )

Intelligence

v3376b.jpg

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=12997

Media Release: Scientology suspicious death stonewalled by Clearwater Police

Today, Clearwater Police investigator, Rob Shaw and Commander, Major David Dalton were contacted for information concerning the suspicious death of Kyle Brennan. Twenty year-old Kyle Brennan died from a single shot to the head from his father's .357 Magnum pistol.

WireService.ca Media Release (11/02/2014) - According to DeWitt, the mother of Kyle, Victoria Britton is investigating the possibility that Kyle Brennan's civil rights were violated. Victoria is seeking help from anyone who may have information about Kyle's death and the police investigation that followed.

(...)

Denise Miscavige has a colourful history that questions her credibility. Denise was involved in an alleged inventory fraud scandal in the mid-1990s at the Digital Lightwave Company and was arrested in 2013 for drunk driving and marijuana possession while returning home from one of her rental houses being used as a drug house and private strip club.

DeWitt states that, "Kyle must have been apprehensive on the evening he was killed because in the five minutes before his father came home he called and left messages at the offices of three personal injury lawyers. A woman at one of the offices recalls Kyle pleading "Please help me."

(...)

Clearly, Kyle Brennan was being oppressed, intimidated, and harassed by his Scientiologist father, Tom Brennan, to stop taking his prescribed medication that Kyle had a civil right to. The evidence indicates that Tom Brennan did not act alone, but was pressured by Scientology handlers.

(...)

Kyle's mother, Victoria Britton, may be on the right path under the United States civil rights code violations. According to U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights, "If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States …"

The United States Department of Justice is quite clear:

"Section 241 of Title 18 is the civil rights conspiracy statute. Section 241 makes it unlawful for two or more persons to agree together to injure, threaten, or intimidate a person in any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the Unites States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same). Unlike most conspiracy statutes, Section 241 does not require that one of the conspirators commit an overt act prior to the conspiracy becoming a crime.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.

According to one FBI website, Scientology and Tom Brennan may have violated Kyle's civil rights under hate crimes concerning a person with a disability, and/or motivated in whole or in part by an offender's bias against a race, religion. In Kyle's case, Scientology was not bias 'against' Kyle's religious beliefs, but rather bias or hated that Kyle would not conform to Scientology's beliefs and doctrines.

FBI: "Investigating hate crime is the number one priority of our Civil Rights Program. Why? Not only because hate crime has a devastating impact on families and communities, but also because groups that preach hatred and intolerance plant the seeds of terrorism here in our country."

MORE HERE:

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=12997