What's new

Scientology taped Tom Cruise's Sessions. Allegedly...

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Scientology Allegedly Videotaped Tom Cruise During Personal Audit Sessions

"With actor Tom Cruise “highly prized” by Scientology, organization head David Miscavige reportedly wanted to ensure he was mated with a devout follower to guard against the actor’s “drift” away from the group. Consequently, according to Maureen Orth’s sources in “What Katie Didn’t Know,” Cruise—without his knowledge or consent—was secretly videotaped via hidden cameras disguised in a lamp and a piece of furniture during his “auditing sessions,” which are akin to recorded “confessions.” Those tapes—as well as written reports of what occurred during the sessions—were then personally delivered to Miscavige at his Gold Base headquarters in Hemet. And according to several of Orth’s sources, Miscavige made the contents of Cruise’s and other high-profile celebrities’ audits public while in social settings:"

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2012/09/scientology-videotaped-tom-cruise

Sindy

Crusader
220px-TomCruiseDec08MTV_cropped.jpg

"Me? I'm an incisor man, myself."​

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
This isn’t the first time we have heard about this, but getting into the mainstream media might mean that it gets back to TC. Hopefully he will be prompted to start asking some awkward questions.

Who knows, we may soon see a falling out with his BFF?

Maybe I can start a sweepstake on who dumps who first – TC dumps DM because he realises ‘Dear Leader’ is a two-faced megalomaniac who only wants him for his fame, or DM dumps TC because he realises that he has become more of a liability than an asset?

Axiom142

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
This isn’t the first time we have heard about this, but getting into the mainstream media might mean that it gets back to TC. Hopefully he will be prompted to start asking some awkward questions.

Who knows, we may soon see a falling out with his BFF?

Maybe I can start a sweepstake on who dumps who first – TC dumps DM because he realises ‘Dear Leader’ is a two-faced megalomaniac who only wants him for his fame, or DM dumps TC because he realises that he has become more of a liability than an asset?

Axiom142

One thing seems apparent at this stage of proceedings...

It is going to end badly and there will be tears. :melodramatic:

Krautfag

Patron Meritorious
Scientology representatives, for their part, dispute this account and deny that Cruise’s auditing sessions were ever videotaped, though they have previously said that they videotape audits andthat it is not a secret

Wut? No Lawyers demanding temporary orders? No threats of sueing?

I wonder why :biggrin:

Veda

Sponsor
Miscavige must have listened to and watched all of Hubbard's audio and video recordings.

It must be quite a collection.

No wonder he's inspired, although he seems to have flubbed in as much as he was ridiculing a V.I.P upstat opinion leader celebrity. Those are supposed to be pampered and given the red carpet treatment. Only rank and file public, staff, and Sea Org members are to be humiliated and mocked.

From afaceinthecrowd, from a 18 July 2011 post:

"There's also a bunch of "Secret/Highly Confidential" tapes of El Ron briefings to various Staff Aides on the Apollo wherein Hisself speaks scathingly, mockingly and cruelly judgmental of SO Crew and Org Staffs and Field Scns in general."

And this from Alan Walter, from a 2007 post, where Hubbard filmed his abuses:

"...there was one stuck picture that would not go away. Behind it was at that time an unthinkable thought.

"Ron had Julia Salmon thrown overboard... Julia was... terribly overweight, and could not swim.

"The people who threw her overboard struggled to get her over the side; she was terrified; she kept crying out "I cannot swim!" On her way down she hit the side of the ship - I could hear her screams - it was obvious she was injured and drowning.

"The people on the deck all stood around too afraid to do anything. Fearing to originate any action less the become the target of LRHs displeasure.

"I ran and jumped over the side and rescued her. I then pulled her over to the ladder that led up to the ground level of the dock........it was about 20 feet straight up. She could not climb the steps. I had my shoulders under her butt pushing her up..... no one still had come to help.......but at the top of that ladder stood LRH filming us.....such evil.......

"Anyway after an immense struggle with Julia's help I was able to push her up to the top of the ladder....finally some help arrived.

"Over the years the unthinkable thought pushed forward more and more....it was 'that I observe that LRH was demonic at that time'. I did not want to know that, did not want to believe that.......that was too incredible to be believed - even for me - I did the usual make nothing of myself....'you're seeing things' 'what do you know' 'you've got overts' - much easier to blame self than confront what is..."

It's not surprising that Miscavige is warped. He's the most On-Source person in Scientology.

Somehow, I doubt that Marty Rathbun will mention that.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Scientology Allegedly Videotaped Tom Cruise During Personal Audit Sessions

"With actor Tom Cruise “highly prized” by Scientology, organization head David Miscavige reportedly wanted to ensure he was mated with a devout follower to guard against the actor’s “drift” away from the group. Consequently, according to Maureen Orth’s sources in “What Katie Didn’t Know,” Cruise—without his knowledge or consent—was secretly videotaped via hidden cameras disguised in a lamp and a piece of furniture during his “auditing sessions,” which are akin to recorded “confessions.” Those tapes—as well as written reports of what occurred during the sessions—were then personally delivered to Miscavige at his Gold Base headquarters in Hemet. And according to several of Orth’s sources, Miscavige made the contents of Cruise’s and other high-profile celebrities’ audits public while in social settings:"

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2012/09/scientology-videotaped-tom-cruise

Still rofling at the choice of picture!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Isn't taping of sec checks pretty standard? I know whenever we had people trying to route off staff, those sessions were always taped and watched by the ED. If not watched, the worksheets were sure as hell reviewed.

Part of the ideal org improvements included all auditing rooms set up with cameras so that the Senior C/S could check in on any session at any time. It was for the ensuring of standard tech, but it was pretty much known HCO would probably take advantage of this.

I know registrars offices were wired for sound so the reg cycles could be monitored and then coached when the reg took a step outside. I guess I just got used to the fact that we knew everything was bugged. That, in itself is pretty creepy I guess. Never occurred to me that high-level celebs would NOT be taped.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just thought I'd throw this in here for some [STRIKE]sexual[/STRIKE] comic relief.

http://www.aol.com/video/john-travo...ing-grid7|main5|video-module|sec2_lnk1|201500

It's been a rather lulzy [STRIKE]day[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]week[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]month[/STRIKE], year. :)

Apparently, though, DM didn't arrange this one as far as we know.

Is that another divorce I smell in the air?

It just occurred to me during this moment of [STRIKE]sexual[/STRIKE] comic relief, that one of the players in this complete melting mess is going to jump ship (quit the cult).

Now I could be wrong but something has got to give. It seems inevitable. But I could be wrong.

Critical mass is fascinating to observe.

Sindy

Crusader

It just occurred to me during this moment of [STRIKE]sexual[/STRIKE] comic relief, that one of the players in this complete melting mess is going to jump ship (quit the cult).

Now I could be wrong but something has got to give. It seems inevitable. But I could be wrong.

Yes it is! On that note, I want to know who the hell around here is in charge of assuring me that it's all quite okay that I haven't gotten ANYTHING done this week? Hmmm? :)

Sindy

Crusader
Isn't taping of sec checks pretty standard?

Maybe.

"Is the room okay?"

"Is your chair all right?"

"Would it be okay if I gut drunk and laughed about you masturbation withholds?"

"This is the session"

"Your needle is jerking off"

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes it is! On that note, I want to know who the hell around here is in charge of assuring me that it's all quite okay that I haven't gotten ANYTHING done this week? Hmmm? :)

I'll assure you if you'll assure me! :)

Watching the ship sink is captivating!

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Miscavige must have listened to and watched all of Hubbard's audio and video recordings.

It must be quite a collection.

No wonder he's inspired, although he seems to have flubbed in as much as he was ridiculing a V.I.P upstat opinion leader celebrity. Those are supposed to be pampered and given the red carpet treatment. Only rank and file public, staff, and Sea Org members are to be humiliated and mocked.

From afaceinthecrowd, from a 18 July 2011 post:

"There's also a bunch of "Secret/Highly Confidential" tapes of El Ron briefings to various Staff Aides on the Apollo wherein Hisself speaks scathingly, mockingly and cruelly judgmental of SO Crew and Org Staffs and Field Scns in general."

And this from Alan Walter, from a 2007 post, where Hubbard filmed his abuses:

"...there was one stuck picture that would not go away. Behind it was at that time an unthinkable thought.

"Ron had Julia Salmon thrown overboard... Julia was... terribly overweight, and could not swim.

"The people who threw her overboard struggled to get her over the side; she was terrified; she kept crying out "I cannot swim!" On her way down she hit the side of the ship - I could hear her screams - it was obvious she was injured and drowning.

"The people on the deck all stood around too afraid to do anything. Fearing to originate any action less the become the target of LRHs displeasure.

"I ran and jumped over the side and rescued her. I then pulled her over to the ladder that led up to the ground level of the dock........it was about 20 feet straight up. She could not climb the steps. I had my shoulders under her butt pushing her up..... no one still had come to help.......but at the top of that ladder stood LRH filming us.....such evil.......

"Anyway after an immense struggle with Julia's help I was able to push her up to the top of the ladder....finally some help arrived.

"Over the years the unthinkable thought pushed forward more and more....it was 'that I observe that LRH was demonic at that time'. I did not want to know that, did not want to believe that.......that was too incredible to be believed - even for me - I did the usual make nothing of myself....'you're seeing things' 'what do you know' 'you've got overts' - much easier to blame self than confront what is..."

It's not surprising that Miscavige is warped. He's the most On-Source person in Scientology.

Somehow, I doubt that Marty Rathbun will mention that.

The documentary/film I would most like to see is with the audio and film that L. Ron Hubbard took in 1968. I'm sure it's in the vaults at Trementia. Just needs a SWOT team to go in and get it.Anybody up for it?

All joking aside, I would like this footage to be made into a film and I know it exists. I was there. I want the world to see it and then we'll see who's a bitter apostate.

And, No, I doubt very much Marty Rathbun will mention that.

He's not interested in what abuses LRH comitted, he's his Messiah.

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Axiom142

That's a good one. Which creep is the creepiest creep? Is it a toss up? A Pick 'em?

Hmmmm, I think Tommy is the creepiest creep of the two. The dwarf is a demented lunatic but he has street smarts and will scram with his ill-gotten loot when he sees no other out for him. Cruise is a TRUE BELIEVER and will go down with the ship. So, I got a fiver on that scenario. :)

On the other hand someone with more sense than Tom could pull him aside and offer advice on the best moment to bail on the cult, but I don't know if Tom has anyone whom would he would listen to.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
That's a good one. Which creep is the creepiest creep? Is it a toss up? A Pick 'em?

Hmmmm, I think Tommy is the creepiest creep of the two. The dwarf is a demented lunatic but he has street smarts and will scram with his ill-gotten loot when he sees no other out for him. Cruise is a TRUE BELIEVER and will go down with the ship. So, I got a fiver on that scenario. :)

My bold. Playing devil mischief here..

Or is he? Will he?

Damn I love a twisted plot line! :wink2:

Jump

Operating teatime

tick tock....

There is a lot of pent-up critical energy waiting to go off...

[video=youtube;TytFZVgnofk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytFZVgnofk[/video]