What's new

Scientology taped Tom Cruise's Sessions. Allegedly...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
The only thing surprising about the final collapse sequence is that the spectacularly unprecedented level of fail and sheer stupidity still manages to surprise me.....

LOL, that is perfectly stated!

At least Ron delivered on one (1) of his promises--that Scientology would be: "Beyond Your Wildest Dreams!"

HelluvaHoax!

Nasty nasty system!

How well I remember "talking derogatorily about another is okay, it's an ethics gradient". Gross!

That is actually one of my favorite examples of The Hubbard Law of Commotion.

"Talking derogatorily about another" as holy scripture.

And then, Ron writes....

There is so much good in the worst of us,
And so much bad in the best of us,
That it hardly behooves any of us
To talk (derogatorily) about the rest of us.​

By the way, although many Scientologists mistakenly believe that this poem was written by L. Ron Hubbard (see example of attribution) but it was actually written in the 19th century by another author.

Even Indie KSW guru, Marty Rathbun (in his blog), connects Hubbard "policy" to that poem:

LRH said:

"The following is now laid down as policy:

There is so much good in the worst of us
And so much bad in the best of us
That it ill behooves any of us
To talk about the rest of us."

Curiously, it has been attributed to many authors, many of whom denied (directly or through their agents/heirs) that they had actually written it, including: Robert Louis Stevenson, Edward Wallis Hoch and Ellen Thorneycroft Fowler.

Somebody in the 20th century also incorrectly claimed that it was penned by a man named Elbert Hubbard. Hmmmm, Elbert Hubbard. That last name sounds familiar. I wonder if Ron had anything to do with putting the Hubbard name in back of that?

Curious fact: L Ron Hubbard's father was adopted into the Hubbard family, and Elbert Hubbard was his uncle by adoption.

Anybody have the original HCOB or HCOPL to see what Hubbard actually says about that poem?

Well, the point is not who wrote it but that Hubbard is one of the worst hypocrites that ever walked the face of the earth.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Just for laughs, from 6:44 to 8:50 of the below video can be seen the response of Scientology to a group of earlier "disgruntled former members":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Drk3eVQSg

Thanks, classic stuff, I always enjoy watching re-runs of Scientologists on film using holy scripture to attack everyone who doesn't obey their commands as disgruntled liars and worse.

I also love the part where Mike Wallace reads a judge's rendered opinion around 7:35 that: "The organization is clearly schizophrenic and paranoid and this bizarre combination seems to be a reflection of the founder, LRH. The evidence portays a man who has been virtually a pathological liar when it comes to his history, background and achievements."

As he is reading it, Heber begins nervously searching his pockets and elsewhere as if he has the ready response.

Then comes the real doozy when Heber drops the bombshell fruits of his investigation and "discovery" that he had traced the source of that LRH-critical opinion. No, it wasn't the judge who said it. Yup, it was "Interpol" and the "Nazis".

Does anyone know which remedy in The Book Of Case Remedies I can run to get rid of the Heeber Jeebies?

Sindy

Crusader

And then, Ron writes....

By the way, although many Scientologists mistakenly believe that this poem was written by L. Ron Hubbard (see example of attribution) but it was actually written in the 19th century by another author.

Even Indie KSW guru, Marty Rathbun (in his blog), connects Hubbard "policy" to that poem:

Curiously, it has been attributed to many authors, many of whom denied (directly or through their agents/heirs) that they had actually written it, including: Robert Louis Stevenson, Edward Wallis Hoch and Ellen Thorneycroft Fowler.

Somebody in the 20th century also claimed that it was penned by a man named Elbert Hubbard. Hmmmm, Elbert Hubbard. That last name sounds familiar. I wonder if Ron had anything to do with putting the Hubbard name in back of that?

Curious fact: L Ron Hubbard's father was adopted into the Hubbard family, and Elbert Hubbard was his uncle by adoption.

Anybody have the original HCOB or HCOPL to see what Hubbard actually says about that poem?

Well, the point is not who wrote it but that Hubbard is one of the worst hypocrites that ever walked the face of the earth.

I remember that Hubbard does not directly take credit for writing the poem, however, over time, just because it's in the green vols, it has become Hubbard's poem. I'm gonna let Ron slide on this one and blame it on the rest of the flock.

Veda

Sponsor

And then, Ron writes....

Somebody in the 20th century also claimed that it was penned by a man named Elbert Hubbard. Hmmmm, Elbert Hubbard. That last name sounds familiar. I wonder if Ron had anything to do with putting the Hubbard name in back of that?

I think it was just released as a short blurb with no elaboration.

The date for its appearance was, IIRC, around the time of the court ordered release of Hubbard's covert "dirty tricks" tech writings.

Some of these documents had made their way into the media, and some Scientologists had become aware of them, including the Mission holders, who Hubbard was convinced were talking about him behind his back.

The pattern is to first attempt to handle with low key PR and, when that doesn't seem adequate, more drastic actions are taken.

Inevitably it becomes messy and unpleasant.

Veda

Sponsor
Thanks, classic stuff, I always enjoy watching re-runs of Scientologists on film using holy scripture to attack everyone who doesn't obey their commands as disgruntled liars and worse.

I also love the part where Mike Wallace reads a judge's rendered opinion around 7:35 that: "The organization is clearly schizophrenic and paranoid and this bizarre combination seems to be a reflection of the founder, LRH. The evidence portays a man who has been virtually a pathological liar when it comes to his history, background and achievements."

As he is reading it, Heber begins nervously searching his pockets and elsewhere as if he has the ready response.

Then comes the real doozy when Heber drops the bombshell fruits of his investigation and "discovery" that he had traced the source of that LRH-critical opinion. No, it wasn't the judge who said it. Yup, it was "Interpol" and the "Nazis".

Does anyone know which remedy in The Book Of Case Remedies I can run to get rid of the Heeber Jeebies?

These old videos are precious as they show what Scientology was like before the era of Miscavige, when Hubbard was still alive, and the pie faced Hubbard photo was still being used.

ron4.jpg

While the Scientologists would like us all to "come up to present time" and forget the past, and thus not see the patterns of Scientology, patterns that have repeated for the last 60+ years, the past, in various forms, stubbornly refuses to disappear or be "erased."

HelluvaHoax!

These old videos are precious as they show what Scientology was like before the era of Miscavige, when Hubbard was still alive, and the pie faced Hubbard photo was still being used.

ron4.jpg

While the Scientologists would like us all to "come up to present time" and forget the past, and thus not see the patterns of Scientology, patterns that have repeated for the last 60 years, the past, in various forms, stubbornly refuses to disappear or be "erased."

Scientology, at its core, is a system of ultimately "helping" normal people attain three "advanced states", as follows:

1) People who pay or cause to be paid money.

2) Liars (to others and/or self)

3) Attackers of whistleblowers that interfere with 1 or 2, above.​

Scientologists who have "made it" write success stories about any one of these.

Scientology leaders have wins on all three.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I remember that Hubbard does not directly take credit for writing the poem, however, over time, just because it's in the green vols, it has become Hubbard's poem. I'm gonna let Ron slide on this one and blame it on the rest of the flock.

Mmm...the good news is I can no longer quote the exact page number and green vol this more-than-likely-stolen little gem is from.

I never thought of myself as being part of a "flock". Interesting concept. Maybe. :)

I guess that would mean that I am now seriously, utterly, completely - willingly! - de-frocked! lol.

A de-frocked apostate! Whoa! This rocks!

onthepes

Patron with Honors
I did not respond to his fear-mongering tactics and hoped he enjoyed reading the sex stuff. Sick fucker! No excuses offered for my language either.[/QUOTE]

LOL. That's awesome Sally. I loved the way the auditor would "get everything" so it would "as-is". I used to actually enjoy talking about my exploits. My only "regret" was that I did not have more of these "exploits". I am gathering this was not meant to be the EP for me

Sindy

Crusader
Mmm...the good news is I can no longer quote the exact page number and green vol this more-than-likely-stolen little gem is from.

I never thought of myself as being part of a "flock". Interesting concept. Maybe. :)

I guess that would mean that I am now seriously, utterly, completely - willingly! - de-frocked! lol.

A de-frocked apostate! Whoa! This rocks!

:thumbsup: Fantastic!!!

Here's a purple frock for you if ever you feel like there's something missing in your life. Frankly, as I've said before, I never got a frock when I joined up so I don't know how they can defrock me. I want my frock, damn it!

images

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
:thumbsup: Fantastic!!!

Here's a purple frock for you if ever you feel like there's something missing in your life. Frankly, as I've said before, I never got a frock when I joined up so I don't know how they can defrock me. I want my frock, damn it!

images

:roflmao:

Bloody unreliable lying self-promoting cult! Give Sindy her frock!

We need to sort this out Sindy. Your bridge to totally nowhere on ESMB - your status as a de-frocked apostate - is at risk without a proper defrocking.

Decorum is so important, don't you think? :)

Sindy

Crusader
:roflmao:

Bloody unreliable lying self-promoting cult! Give Sindy her frock!

We need to sort this out Sindy. Your bridge to totally nowhere on ESMB - your status as a de-frocked apostate - is at risk without a proper defrocking.

Decorum is so important, don't you think? :)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Like they think that anybody in the f@*king free world cares about a person being "defrocked". Honestly. NO ONE uses that word in the real world. :melodramatic:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes it is! On that note, I want to know who the hell around here is in charge of assuring me that it's all quite okay that I haven't gotten ANYTHING done this week? Hmmm? :)

What! While watching history in the making?

This is just too fascinating to take one's eyes off.

I think this is the final meltdown of the cult. I've thought that a few times this year, but now I think this is really it. :shithitfan:

:drama:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
What! While watching history in the making?

This is just too fascinating to take one's eyes off.

I think this is the final meltdown of the cult. I've thought that a few times this year, but now I think this is really it. :shithitfan:

:drama:

Whatever is building here is HUGE! And irreversible!

History in the making!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you Kookaburra. We are there. The current form of scientology is about to explode.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Am I the only one who is afraid that this will just be one more thing that comes down to a 'takeover' and a whitewashing, and saying that current management was not following policy?

Hubfuck set it up that way. When it all goes bad, it was 'off-policy'.

The curtain needs to be fully pulled back and the psycho wizard exposed for once and all.

Marty is all set up for cult 2.0... this shit needs to be rooted out at the core.

Been through too many amnesties....too many blames on past management being "off-LRH".... fuck it. The evil IS LRH IMHO

HelluvaHoax!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Like they think that anybody in the f@*king free world cares about a person being "defrocked". Honestly. NO ONE uses that word in the real world. :melodramatic:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

The WOG world as Scientologists envision it. . .

Untitled-126-1-1-1.jpg

WILLIAM WOG (DAD)
Hey Winnie, did you read in the newspaper today
that people were imprisoned and beaten by
the leaders of Scientology?

WINNIE WOG (MOM)
Oh William dear, everybody knows those were
silly claims made by defrocked apostates.

WILLIAM WOG (DAD)
Jeez. I didn't know that. I thought they were
men of God. Now I know they are just no
darn tootin good. Can I have some more pancakes?

WILLIE WOG (KID)
Golly dad, I can't believe you would take
the word of a defrocked apostate.

WILLIAM WOG (DAD)
Well Mom and kids, I think I owe an apology
to the Scientologists. Whatdya say we bake
some muffins and bring them down there to
the Ideal Org and apologize?

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
This isn’t the first time we have heard about this, but getting into the mainstream media might mean that it gets back to TC. Hopefully he will be prompted to start asking some awkward questions.

Who knows, we may soon see a falling out with his BFF?

Maybe I can start a sweepstake on who dumps who first – TC dumps DM because he realises ‘Dear Leader’ is a two-faced megalomaniac who only wants him for his fame, or DM dumps TC because he realises that he has become more of a liability than an asset?

Axiom142

Not so sure - this has been made public before. TC has not even read it, or ackowledged it, and no one in his vicinity, all scno/co4 handlers, is going to bring it to his attention. My guess is he still can't read, and depends on others to bring him info. And everyone around him is a die-hard probably osa co$/scno. :yes:

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scientology Allegedly Videotaped Tom Cruise During Personal Audit Sessions

"With actor Tom Cruise “highly prized” by Scientology, organization head David Miscavige reportedly wanted to ensure he was mated with a devout follower to guard against the actor’s “drift” away from the group. Consequently, according to Maureen Orth’s sources in “What Katie Didn’t Know,” Cruise—without his knowledge or consent—was secretly videotaped via hidden cameras disguised in a lamp and a piece of furniture during his “auditing sessions,” which are akin to recorded “confessions.” Those tapes—as well as written reports of what occurred during the sessions—were then personally delivered to Miscavige at his Gold Base headquarters in Hemet. And according to several of Orth’s sources, Miscavige made the contents of Cruise’s and other high-profile celebrities’ audits public while in social settings:"

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2012/09/scientology-videotaped-tom-cruise

The word "allegedly" cracks me up. When I was at FSO, Juliette Lewis was on services - every session of hers was taped. I was asked to do a missed withhold check on her, which isn't even auditing, and that had to be taped as well. It was a top priority to record her sessions - interns trying to get a video pass on their internships would be "bumped" to make room for her sessions to be recorded.

Not that "normal" people didn't also have their sessions recorded, they do, all the time, and more often than not they do not know it's happening - the cameras are hidden behind an opaque smokey glass "dome" on the ceiling in the Flag auditing rooms. Celebrities are under even more scrutiny than your average Joe. No doubt in my mind Cruise was taped.

Last edited:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
This isn’t the first time we have heard about this, but getting into the mainstream media might mean that it gets back to TC. Hopefully he will be prompted to start asking some awkward questions.

Who knows, we may soon see a falling out with his BFF?

Maybe I can start a sweepstake on who dumps who first – TC dumps DM because he realises ‘Dear Leader’ is a two-faced megalomaniac who only wants him for his fame, or DM dumps TC because he realises that he has become more of a liability than an asset?

Axiom142

Given that TC has done so much to destroy his own reputation, I would have thought that this should have already happened. He is far from being a Church asset.