What's new

Scientology taped Tom Cruise's Sessions. Allegedly...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Keeping Scientology Taping

PROBLEMS OF [STRIKE]WORK[/STRIKE] CULTS

PROBLEM: How to Fair Game Scientologists if they get out of line without violating the Auditors Code and sanctity of priest-penitent privilege.

SOLUTION: "I am not auditing you. Roll cameras!"

ScreenShot2012-09-06at112955AM-1-1.jpg

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Am I the only one who is afraid that this will just be one more thing that comes down to a 'takeover' and a whitewashing, and saying that current management was not following policy?

Hubfuck set it up that way. When it all goes bad, it was 'off-policy'.

The curtain needs to be fully pulled back and the psycho wizard exposed for once and all.

Marty is all set up for cult 2.0... this shit needs to be rooted out at the core.

Been through too many amnesties....too many blames on past management being "off-LRH".... fuck it. The evil IS LRH IMHO

Except that Marty and Steve have already laid out their plans for free dissem online and have trained their followers to think critically about extreme costs and extreme fundraising being out-tech. If anything survives, it will look like the FZ - a la carte services or a tech buffet where people pick and choose what to practice or what to believe. It will be like herding cats, and die off in a couple of generations.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Keeping Scientology Taping

PROBLEM: How to Fair Game Scientologists if they get out of line without violating the Auditors Code and sanctity of priest-penitent privilege.

Does that look like a head of a "church" to you?

Sharone Stainforth

Re: Keeping Scientology Taping

It's a steeple, no it's a f**king camera!

Sorry, I really should not joke and degrade, It's against policy.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Miscavige must have listened to and watched all of Hubbard's audio and video recordings.

It must be quite a collection.

No wonder he's inspired, although he seems to have flubbed in as much as he was ridiculing a V.I.P upstat opinion leader celebrity. Those are supposed to be pampered and given the red carpet treatment. Only rank and file public, staff, and Sea Org members are to be humiliated and mocked.

From afaceinthecrowd, from a 18 July 2011 post:

"There's also a bunch of "Secret/Highly Confidential" tapes of El Ron briefings to various Staff Aides on the Apollo wherein Hisself speaks scathingly, mockingly and cruelly judgmental of SO Crew and Org Staffs and Field Scns in general."

And this from Alan Walter, from a 2007 post, where Hubbard filmed his abuses:

"...there was one stuck picture that would not go away. Behind it was at that time an unthinkable thought.

"Ron had Julia Salmon thrown overboard... Julia was... terribly overweight, and could not swim.

"The people who threw her overboard struggled to get her over the side; she was terrified; she kept crying out "I cannot swim!" On her way down she hit the side of the ship - I could hear her screams - it was obvious she was injured and drowning.

"The people on the deck all stood around too afraid to do anything. Fearing to originate any action less the become the target of LRHs displeasure.

"I ran and jumped over the side and rescued her. I then pulled her over to the ladder that led up to the ground level of the dock........it was about 20 feet straight up. She could not climb the steps. I had my shoulders under her butt pushing her up..... no one still had come to help.......but at the top of that ladder stood LRH filming us.....such evil.......

"Anyway after an immense struggle with Julia's help I was able to push her up to the top of the ladder....finally some help arrived.

"Over the years the unthinkable thought pushed forward more and more....it was 'that I observe that LRH was demonic at that time'. I did not want to know that, did not want to believe that.......that was too incredible to be believed - even for me - I did the usual make nothing of myself....'you're seeing things' 'what do you know' 'you've got overts' - much easier to blame self than confront what is..."

It's not surprising that Miscavige is warped. He's the most On-Source person in Scientology.

Somehow, I doubt that Marty Rathbun will mention that.

On one of those tapes, El Ron goes off in a scathing, lurid and excoriating riff about "Julia 'SMERSH' Salmon", who at that time, and for years after, was a fully Certed and in Good Standing original CL VIII/OEC, had been the ED of the LA Org when it was the largest Org in the World next to St. Hill, the Western Hemisphere's Senior Technical Org (her current Post when she was being over-boarded) and ED US (all before the SO and AOLA, ASHO, etc) in the '60's and was the person that personally developed and pioneered the original Personality Test, Testing Indoc Line and was one of the original Dianeticists that stood by El Ron thru thick and thin throughout the '50's and '60's. Julia was one of the most competent devotee's to El Ron I ever knew and, in many ways, was the "Yvonne" of her Era. :yes:

Face :)

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I may have made an error in my earlier post re: Julia Salmon and, if so, I apologize.

At some point...and I don't recall the particulars or exactly when...I think Julia was targeted and "busted". So, at the time that El Ron was foaming and frothing at the mouth about her (early '70's) Hisself may have just, or was about to, have her "Head on a Pike". She was not the subject matter of the taped briefing but, rather, one of Hisself's routine ranting digressions.

Perhaps another "Old Timer" out there that knows more about what happened to Julia after her LA Org days will chime in.

Face:)

GreyLensman

Interesting. Hubbard says "Stupid" as opposed to "Are you all right?"

Tis fine print like this that doth reveal the real truth of all that matters.

Rd00

He was a taped asshole. In the moment, his true disdain for pretty much everyone around him shines through.

Veda

Sponsor
Interesting. Hubbard says "Stupid" as opposed to "Are you all right?"

Tis fine print like this that doth reveal the real truth of all that matters.

Rd00

Another detail is that it was said to one of "Commodore" Hubbard's child "Messengers," mostly likely a girl, age 12 through the teens, that was his servant.

This was a man, who, when in his mid 50s, thought to himself, "I'll become a Commodore and have a dozen or more teenage girls who are trained to serve me, and even dress me if I want them to, and they will serve as extensions of my 'Command Intention'."

It's remarkable how this was accepted by Scientologists.

Even today, I think many are still numb to the perverse strangeness, and self absorption of it. It was child abuse, yet over at MartyWorld, for example, Hubbard's relationship with Annie Broeker (one of his "Messengers") is celebrated as beautiful (with Miscavige being the fiend who ruined it), when, in fact, she, as a child, was, in effect, enslaved by Hubbard.

And as with other unfortunate children who had been taken by cult leaders are raised as de facto slaves, she didn't know anything else, and accepted it.

Veda

Sponsor

-snip-

El Ron goes off in a scathing, lurid and excoriating riff about "Julia 'SMERSH' Salmon

-snip-

Face :)

(There was recently a post on another thread mentioning Miscavige ordering someone thrown into water, filthy with sewage.)

This is a little more detail from another 2007 ESMB post by Alan Walter:

"...We would line up on the well-deck in the morning at 8.00 am - LRH would look down from the deck above and announce who would be thrown overboard.

"He was surrounded by his Aides. Also he was recording all of this on camera...

"Usually 8 to 10 people were thrown overboard each morning.

"It was about a 30 foot drop into a filthy feces laden water from the other ships and the Apollo directly releasing their sewage into the channel."

"...This was October 1968."

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Do you suppose David Miscavige would ever leak those Tom Cruise tapes? He does appear quite capable of doing so, although I reckon there would be some editing done first to ensure the most damaging image is presented.

Just at the moment, David Miscavige knows that Tom Cruise knows the tapes exist. David Miscavige may even "remind" Tom of the fact, every now and then, just to flick the whip for his own amusement. Wouldn't surprise me if the tapes haven't been already been made use of, perhaps used by David Miscavige hisself for his [STRIKE]masturabation fantasies[/STRIKE] own Marcabian purposes.

Oddly, though, Tom Cruise really has nothing to fear if the tapes are released. By the time that happens, I think it can be fairly certain Tom is, at least, thinking about walking out. The release of the tapes would only cement Tom's likely and genuine doubts.

And what's Wog-world going to do with the tapes? International and sustained mockery, of course. But Wogs, generally, are a forgiving bunch. Already there is a wide public consensus that Scientology fucks with your mind and often results in couch-jumping irrationality. Doesn't really matter what Tom Cruise's sexual peccadillos might be. Hopefully there's nothing illegal. Yet, as the hoi poloi gradually learns that the tapes were being secretly recorded for subsequent use as blackmail, the data will lose any real currency going forward. Sure, Tom will never be able to live down the mockery. If tapes are ever realeased, Tom should actually embrace the mockery, display public and contrite "cringe" along with a sense of humour. Provided he stays off the cans, public sympathy will swing in his favour, the grubby details will blow away in the wind of passing years, and Tom would recover his inner WOG. Scientology would not recover.

Run, Tom. Run.

Jump

Operating teatime

... But Wogs, generally, are a forgiving bunch. Already there is a wide public consensus that Scientology fucks with your mind and often results in couch-jumping irrationality. Doesn't really matter what Tom Cruise's sexual peccadillos might be. Hopefully there's nothing illegal. Yet, as the hoi poloi gradually learns that the tapes were being secretly recorded for subsequent use as blackmail, the data will lose any real currency going forward. Sure, Tom will never be able to live down the mockery. If tapes are ever realeased, Tom should actually embrace the mockery, display public and contrite "cringe" along with a sense of humour. Provided he stays off the cans, public sympathy will swing in his favour, the grubby details will blow away in the wind of passing years, and Tom would recover his inner WOG. Scientology would not recover.

Run, Tom. Run.

That's exactly how John Sweeney faced up to having yelled at a subject of his Panorama documentary. This loss of cool is not expected in a seasoned journalist and was quite seriously jeopardising to his career.

Personally I think Sweeney should have really said what was on his mind :coolwink: :biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
(There was recently a post on another thread mentioning Miscavige ordering someone thrown into water, filthy with sewage.)

This is a little more detail from another 2007 ESMB post by Alan Walter:

"...We would line up on the well-deck in the morning at 8.00 am - LRH would look down from the deck above and announce who would be thrown overboard.

"He was surrounded by his Aides. Also he was recording all of this on camera...

"Usually 8 to 10 people were thrown overboard each morning.

"It was about a 30 foot drop into a filthy feces laden water from the other ships and the Apollo directly releasing their sewage into the channel."

"...This was October 1968."

Ron thought of everything!

There's even tech for swimming in fecal laden water. "A thetan can do anything"

Does anyone doubt that people thrown into what is essentially a big nasty toilet would, if asked, write a Success Story?

I am serious.

Gadfly

Crusader
Ron thought of everything!

There's even tech for swimming in fecal laden water. "A thetan can do anything"

Does anyone doubt that people thrown into what is essentially a big nasty toilet would, if asked, write a Success Story?

I am serious.

Hoaxter, KNOCK IT OFF!

Cancel the BACKFLASH!

You are NOT a body!

Quit being so concerned for MESTY considerations.

You are much BIGGER than this tiny limited meat body.

Sea Org members are TOUGH! What is a little bit of shit and piss in the mouth anyways!!!???? :duh:

You need to change your considerations NOW you evil degraded mega-SP! :coolwink:

The way out is the way through - the shit and piss . . . . . :hysterical:

Gadfly

Crusader
When I was on FSO staff in about 1984, we used to have staff musters in the back of the FH, near the cabanas, by the pool. Every once in awhile a senior executive would be "thrown in the pool". First, some staff member would read an LRH quote on the meaning of "overboarding", and then, one or more staff would be named and TOSSED IN. They were fully clothed. Of course, they had to accept and take it - or else - like so much of the nonsense in Scientology.

Luckily there were no turds or garbage floating in the pool, but I always wondered what the various FSO public people must think watching grown adults behaving like SUCH TOTAL MORONS! :confused2:

BardoThodol

Hoaxter, KNOCK IT OFF!

Cancel the BACKFLASH!

You are NOT a body!

Quit being so concerned for MESTY considerations.

You are much BIGGER than this tiny limited meat body.

Sea Org members are TOUGH! What is a little bit of shit and piss in the mouth anyways!!!???? :duh:

You need to change your considerations NOW you evil degraded mega-SP! :coolwink:

The way out is the way through - the shit and piss . . . . . :hysterical:

Dear Mr (or Mrs) Gadfly,

As Chief Recovery Officer of The Loyal Officers of the Galactic Shish Kabob, I would like to use your post as a "teaching moment." Most of my successful recoveries have come from using LRH's misunderstood word tech. So many misunderstoods, so little time.

I notice that you left out "Making it go right." Perhaps the blankness following the m/u. Which might explain why you have blown from our grand organization.

"Making it go right" is a widely misunderstood phrase. "Right" is merely a direction. Left from right. If one makes it go right, one is continuously going in one direction until one arrives exactly where one began. As those lost in the woods know, humans tend to veer in one direction, causing them to go in circles.

At first, you might think, "isn't that bad?"

No, it is good. A circle makes the alpha character O, which is the first letter in OT. Without the O noone can got OT. So, you can see its importance in Scientology.

The circle also makes the numeric symbol for zero. Zero is very, very, very important in Scientology. As in the static is basically a zero. As in 8-8008. As in taking the potential infinity of a person's bank account and reducing it to zero so that a Scientologist can raise the zero of Scientology to its infinite monetary potential.

And we all know how important it is to make money.

"Making it go right" is as intimately a part of the cycle of action as a wheel on a bicycle. It takes the pc right back to where he began. Namely, the reg.

Why? Let me quote a line from the movie Buckaroo Banzai (which Ron wrote after it was made, so you can attribute the quote to him. How did he write it after it was made? Well, a real OT is capable of complete cause over time. So, Ron, being the master OT is capable of doing anything he wishes with time--or facts--or history--or whatever.) But, back to the quote: "No matter where you go, there you are."

Most people err in wanting to go "somewhere," such as from point A to B. But, assuming viewpoints places one in time and space, which is to that degree a problem. Adding on another point in space merely compounds the problem.

The real value of going in circles is that you go nowhere. Thus living up to the basic definition of an OT, which is the theta, which is not located in space and time, thus is nowhere.

Which was the beauty of the running program. It was the ultimate exercise in "making it go right." By running in circles around the pole, always to the right, the pc discovered that "no matter where you go, there you are."

Now, some with misunderstoods also develop hidden standards, claiming that Ron wrote/lectured something contradictory to this definition of "making it go right." They go mad racing back and forth from one statement to the other. It's an ideological version of the circular definition. A blood cousin, so to speak. Just realize that Ron was always Right, so whenever you're confused about what seems to be a contradiction, just spin in circles for a while until you are fully aware you are nowhere. then write a success story and go see the reg, so you can start all over again.

You just have to understand that Ron was always right. And if you make things go right, you will discover "no matter where you go, there you are." Thus becoming OT.

Another aspect of this circularity can be found in the concept of "spirit of play." As a child, most of us have sung or heard "The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round. (which Ron also wrote after it was published and became famous)" Watchinjg the joy in children's faces while they sing this song surely suggests how much fun we Scientologist can have going round and round.

Another issue that sometimes confuses frocked parishioners is why "right?" Why not left? Wouldn't making it go left accomplish the same thing? Well the simple answer is: right is good. Left is sinister, thus bad. We in Scientology, being the rightest beings on the planet would never stoop to going left. Left is for pinko-faggot-commies.

Hopefully, this will clear up a huge HUGE! misunderstood that has probably caused many here to blow the church.

As Ron said, "I will see you at the other side of the Reg--eh, er...Bridge." Yah, bridge.

ps. I would have taken up the matter of toughness, which contains just as much rootin-tootin' convolution' logic that will razzle any sister's dazzle. But, I've been up all night (literally, no joke) and have to get some sleep. Just stopped in to see about Marc and Claire.

secretiveoldfag

A
There is so much good in the worst of us,
And so much bad in the best of us,
That it hardly behooves any of us
To talk about the rest of us.
Edward Wallis Hoch, Marion (Kansas) Record
(1849 - 1925)

B
There is so much good in the worst of us,
And so much bad in the best of us,
That it ill behoves any of us
To find fault with the rest of us.
Sometimes quoted “To talk about the rest of us.” Attributed to R. L. Stevenson, not found. Lloyd Osborne, his literary executor, states he did not write it. Claimed for Governor Hoch of Kansas, in The Reader, Sept. 7, 1907, but authorship denied by him. Accredited to Ellen Thorneycroft Fowler, who denies writing it. Claimed also for Elbert Hubbard.

C
The Oxford Dictionary of Quotations attributes this to Edward Wallis Hoch former Gov. Of Kansas and notes that it has been ‘attributed to many other authors.’ It supposedly first appeared in the Marion Kansas Record, a paper owned by Hoch.

D
Many years ago I recall reading the quote in an old inspirational book from Ireland. I don't recall to whom the quote was attributed but I recall the quote in this way:

"There is so much good in the worst of us
And so much bad in the best of us
That it ill behooves any of us
To rail at the faults of the rest of us."

This wording is much more lyrical and suggests Irish or English origin.

E
Not Joaquin Miller who wrote a beautified version:

In men whom men condemn as ill
I find so much of goodness still.
In men whom men pronounce divine
I find so much of sin and blot
I do not dare to draw a line
Between the two, where God has not.

F
‘There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it behooves us all not to talk about the rest of us’ (variant: ‘… that it hardly becomes any of us to talk about the rest of us’).

This is used in Thornton Wilder’s Pullman Car Hiawatha, a one-act play first published in 1931 (in many ways, a draft of Our Town).

So probably not by that famous lyric poet Elron Tubbard. whose years of glory still lay ahead.