ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

"Scientology Task Force of the Hamburg Interior Authority" to be closed

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Mrs Beasley, Aug 15, 2010.

?
  1. Good riddance

4.9%
  2. I don't care at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sad and terrible news

95.1%
  1. Mrs Beasley

Mrs Beasley Patron

The Scientology Task Force of the Hamburg Interior Authority is to be closed at the end of the year, and their hotline is to be closed starting in September. The reason: "saving money". Scientology already knows this and is obviously delighted. The big question is what will happen to the huge archives.

2. SuseH

SuseH New Member

these are absolutely bad news and need to be spread worldwide to support Ursula Caberta and her office.

:-(

3. Nicole

Nicole Silver Meritorious Patron

The entire task force will be closed. :grouch: That are really bad news. What is with the Hamburg Anons? Why it didn't get to the public earlier? My information was, to save money, they wanted to reduce the task force.

Any idea what we can do? Even if I from another state of Germany.

:angry::grouch::angry:

4. Mrs Beasley

Mrs Beasley Patron

This is the original message in german:

bereits ab 1.9. wird es keine Beratungsarbeit der Hamburger AGS unter Leitung von Ursula Caberta geben.
    Wegen "Einsparungen".

Die Räume der "Arbeitsgruppe Scientology (AGS)" in der

Admiralitätsstraße 54, 20459 Hamburg, Tel.: 040 - 428 86 6444, Email: fhhags@t-online.de

sind zum 31.12.2010 gekündigt.

Der Verbleib des in Europa einzigartigen Scientology-Archivs ist ungewiß.
    Unbekannt ist auch die persönliche Zukunft der bisherigen Leiterin der AGS.

Damit dürfte Scientology eines der wichtigsten Ziele im alten Europa erreicht haben
    - fast unbemerkt mitten im Sommerloch 2010 und während der Koalitions-Wirren um die Ole-von-Beust-Nachfolge.

Bereits in der Hamburger Spardebatte Ende 2009 sollen sich besonders die Grünen Koalitionäre für die Einsparung der scientology-kritischen Stelle stark gemacht haben.

5. Nicole

Wie groß ist das Archiv?
    How big is the archive?

Gegen dem Beschluß kann man nichts mehr machen außer zu protestieren, oder?
    Against the Council Decision we can nothing do only protesting, or?

Unterschriftenlisten nützen die noch was?
    Can we make petitions?

6. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Chucked it through google translate, couldnt make any sense of the last part. Any germaneese willing to do a translation for me and everyone else not proficient in german?

7. Mrs Beasley

Mrs Beasley Patron

It means that it was particulary the (ruling) green party who wanted to close the group. The greens have always been very supportive of cults. (remember Antje Vollmers support for Helnwein!)

8. Nicole

I am sorry, I can't translate from German in English. I am not better than google.

The decision of the council, was made in "secret". During the summer holiday period and in other political chaos and like Mrs Beasley wrote the Green Party was the enforcement.

9. Nicole

10. AnonyMike

AnonyMike Patron

¨Here You Are:

Already from 1. September 2010 there will be no more counseling by the Hamburg AGS managed by Ursula Caberta.

Because of "Savings"

The Rooms of the "Arbeitsgruppe Scientology (AGS)" (Taskforce Scientology) at Admiralitätsstraße 54, 20459 Hamburg, Tel.: 040 - 428 86 6444, Email: fhhags@t-online.de

are canceled by 31. December 2010.

The whereabouts of this, in Europe, unique Scientology-Archive is uncertain.
    Notwithstanding the personal future of the present manager of the AGS is unknown.

Scientology might have accomplished one of its most important goals in old Europe - nealy unnoticed mid silly season and during coalition confusion around the succession of Ole von Beust (Hamburgs former Major who resigned).

Already during the savings-debate by the end of 2009 coalitioners of the green party agitated for saving the money for the scientology-critical departement.

¨¨

11. He-man

Cheers Mike :)

12. AnonyMike

AnonyMike Patron

It is one thing to support cults by not interfering their freedoms, and another to close down public help services for cult victims.

IMO we really should find out how we can save the archive.

Scientology has enough mony to buy everything and burn it all.

And I believe they will do so.

look at the history of F.A.C.T

Mike

13. AnonyMike

AnonyMike Patron

Did you understand "silly season" this is british english and I did not find an apropriate meaning in international or american english..

Of course ther must be something like a "Sommer Loch" in the US.

regards
    Mike

14. He-man

Yep, I know what the silly season is.

15. AnonyMike

AnonyMike Patron

I push this onto whyweprotest. Hope you agree.

regs,
    Mike

16. AnonyMike

AnonyMike Patron

WHYWEPROTEST

MAN, somebody was faster.. :)

17. New Guy

New Guy Patron with Honors

German chanology is awesome;i am sure they are working on lt.
    I have a feeling that at some point this archive will fall into our hands.

18. Nicole

It isn't my thread, but I do agree. :D

I hope we will find a way to save the archive and to help Ursula Caberta. She makes and made a good job.:yes:

Edit:
    German thread on WWP:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/222-deutsch/ags-vor-dem-aus-70754/
    I hope it was O.K. to start it there.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  19. Sign of Success

Sign of Success Patron with Honors

Millions of euros wasted to stop SCN in Germany ?:clap::clap::clap:

20. Sleepyhead

Sleepyhead Patron

That's hardly surprising. They support the (anthropogenic/man-made) "Climate Change Cult" after all IMHO. See http://www.climatedepot.com/ etc. :study: