What's new

Scientology - Teenager Leaves Cult To Pursue Freedom - Video

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Teen's 2013 average weekly salary working for scientology? $35.00 US.
And one week? He earned $65.00!
Freedom pays much, much better dividends.

Spend about 2 minutes watching this young man's interview; it's time well-spent.

[video=youtube;_cq-76sV15U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cq-76sV15U[/video]

JB.

Last edited:

wazn

Patron with Honors
Teen's 2013 average weekly salary working for scientology? $35.00 US.
And one week? He earned $65.00!
Freedom pays much, much better dividends.

Spend about 2 minutes watching this young man's interview; it's time well-spent.

[video=youtube;_cq-76sV15U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cq-76sV15U[/video]

JB.

Thanks for posting this.

I just have to add that when I joined the SO the pay was $17.50 a week. That amount was BETTER than the routine pay from the GOOD class IV org that I worked in. So, it isn't just SO staff that have no money. The org staff, in many cases, have less. Thus they are working both Day and Fdn orgs and/or working a wog job on the side in order to pay rent and sometimes buy food.

:duh:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
this is the evil of it that you would abuse people because they think they are giving up even sparse creature comfort for the long term good.
i remember when i first left dallas to do more scn. in l.a.
i was evicted from the manor because of my evil 5th dynamic (kitten).
i found a new place to live but had not so much as a bed.
i bought a nice bed from a girl who was joining the peace corps.
we had a long talk, and in the back of what was left of my wog mind...
i really wondered if i should go with her.
in the end, who did more good in the world?
wanna guess?

but this little dude sorta comes across like he was promised a proper job with decent pay.
he must have been completely lied to.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
this is the evyil of it, that you would abuse people because they think they are giving up even sparse creature comfort for the long term good.
i remember when i first left dallas to do more scn. in l.a.
i was evicted from the manor because of my mis-placed 5th dynamic (found kitten).
i found a new place to live but had not so much as a bed.
i bought a nice bed from a girl who was joining the peace corps.
we had a long talk, and in the back of what was left of my wog mind...
i really wondered if i should go with her.
in the end, who did more good in the world?
wanna guess?

but this little dude sorta comes across like he was promised a proper job with decent pay.
he must have been completely lied to.

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "Moonlighting" HCOPL is one of the most insidiously evil underhanded dissertations that could have been written.

Miss Patty Cake can't go to her knitting circle

Mr Dilletante cant go bowling

And Mr Work-My-Ass-Off can't work a job to make sure the rent is paid, food is on the table, car is repaired, insurance premiums are paid, clothing for the kids and last but not least toilet paper in the house.

It is too bad all of those Canadian government officials who spoke at the recent org opening in Cambridge Ontario are not aware of things like this.

Rd00

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
Scientology is just one zit on an acne-scarred world.
The Peace Corps is another major scam.

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "Moonlighting" HCOPL is one of the most insidiously evil underhanded dissertations that could have been written.

Miss Patty Cake can't go to her knitting circle

Mr Dilletante cant go bowling

And Mr Work-My-Ass-Off can't work a job to make sure the rent is paid, food is on the table, car is repaired, insurance premiums are paid, clothing for the kids and last but not least toilet paper in the house.

It is too bad all of those Canadian government officials who spoke at the recent org opening in Cambridge Ontario are not aware of things like this.

Rd00

I was averaging about $35.00 per week in the early 80's. Until I learned about book commissions. That kept me going another 15 years.:hattip:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
So I am not going to post my questions on youtube because of my identity paranoia, but I have some questions for these kids. Mostly I am wondering the age of the brother while on staff and whether or not child labor laws were violated? Could be another little report to DHS and child welfare (**cough**TG1**cough**) for someone who is willing to file the reports.

Sydney

Patron
Not knowing much about this case, the young guy sure seems to be suffering maybe after effects of cognitive dissonance, hope he may find his way here!!! well one can hope :eyeroll:

SignPost

Patron with Honors
I found this on her other videos. It shows a dead Cincinnati org. At 4:30 he starts talking about undercover work but doesn't elaborate.

[video=youtube;FzrJ8_3z0o8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzrJ8_3z0o8[/video]

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
I found this on her other videos. It shows a dead Cincinnati org. At 4:30 he starts talking about undercover work but doesn't elaborate.

[video=youtube;FzrJ8_3z0o8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzrJ8_3z0o8[/video]

Hmmm... Not sure what to think without more information, but thank you for posting this, SignPost. I did see the YT account had more videos uploaded by the user, but didn't look through them as you kindly did. Much appreciated!

JB.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmmm... Not sure what to think without more information, but thank you for posting this, SignPost. I did see the YT account had more videos uploaded by the user, but didn't look through them as you kindly did. Much appreciated!

JB.

The voice on the scientology video these kids are listening to is very HYPNOTIC! That is why David Miscavige wants these videos in all Idle Morgues - so they can hypnotize people .....listen to it....OMG ...."brush your teeth"....WTF?

There is one thing that is certain - The Morgue is Idle!

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
The voice on the scientology video these kids are listening to is very HYPNOTIC! That is why David Miscavige wants these videos in all Idle Morgues - so they can hypnotize people .....listen to it....OMG ...."brush your teeth"....WTF?

There is one thing that is certain - The Morgue is Idle!
"when people dont eat well they are of no help to YOU."

theres like a built in ruin in that filrm, lonely distraught wogs looking at other wogs doing woggy things. MEH.
I will watch the rest later, they probably get much happier once theybrush their teeth.