Scientology: The Higher OT Levels Begin After You Commit Suicide

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Cap'n Bill still had a body and he made it all the way to OT 40something, lol.

While in the S.O. I had the extraordinary pleasure of working with Captain Bill.

The reason he was able (unlike Ron) to advance without dropping his body is because Captain Bill got rid of an even greater impediment. His sanity.

Once he causitively discarded that, he was able to achieve undreamed of realities & OT states.

Last edited:

Human Again

Silver Meritorious Patron
I was there. I look at my understanding now and then and I am so glad I have made it out of the trap and can see it for what it is: PR BullShit that is designed to explain away those things that the public Scientologist finds it hard to swallow and to put paid to the questions that can arise. Hubbard died, was clearly NOT in any control over his mind, body or even his actions, and if he wasn't then how valid is "the tech"?

Oh, so releived to be out of it, oh so angry about the years of lost opportunity while I was in the trap, and the chains of mind that persisted many years after and cost me incaluclably. :no:

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
While in the S.O. I had the extraordinary pleasure of working with Captain Bill.

The reason he was able (unlike Ron) to advance without dropping his body is because Captain Bill got rid of an even greater impediment. His sanity.

Once he causitively discarded that, he able to achieve undreamed of realities & OT states.

He reminds me of a Hubbard but with all the stops removed. It's a wonder he didn't bark like a dog but if you listen to what he says then barking like a dog would have sounded more sane.

At least with Capt. Bill's system the OT levels only cost about 1/6th the price. Trouble is, there are six times as many OT levels to get you to the same level in Scientology - the Supreme State of being Insane.

PeterMan

Patron with Honors

Once he causitively discarded that, he able to achieve undreamed of realities & OT states.

Bill died of throat cancer.

(buyer beware)

Bill was Hubbard 2.0 and Ron's Orgs are a pay as you go rip off. OT 48 VAST - Viable Application of Standard Technology..

1st $cilons are conned in the you-know-what, then re-conned in the free$one.

What happened to Scilons friends just hanging out at home auditing and studying?

The internet is your Freezone.

old-L-Ron-Hubbard.jpg
... aw i don feel so gewd

Smilla

Ordinary Human
These days, I see Scientology of all flavours as being a 'destruction of the self.' It takes a perfectly normal human being, and strips away their true personality layer by layer, until all that is left is Scientology programming and some basic 'care taking' functions. Just enough to struggle along in daily life without really being part of it or engaging with the world. Ordinary human beings, for the most part, are lovely.

I'd quite like to be one :omg:

Veda

Sponsor
Suicide cult thread revived. Note the similarities. Two videos.

Listen to the following words of David Miscavige very carefully in the video below.
It was shot just after Hubbard died in 1986. DM explains why it was necessary for Hubbard to discard the body as well as the nature of an OT Level not yet released. Here is a partial quote, but listen to the entire video which is only a minute long:

"This level is beyond anything anyone of us ever imagined. This level is in fact done in an exterior state. Meaning that it is done completely exterior from the body. At this level of OT the body is nothing more than an impediment and an encumbrance to any further gain as an OT."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB-9B3_umy8

P.S. Unpleasant sounds at the end of the first video (above) were added. In fact, the response was prolonged applause and cheers.

Somewhere, out there, are at least several copies of a tape recorded phone conversation from January/February 1986. This recording, which I heard shortly after it was made, and remember fairly well, was between a person (I think now residing in the Netherlands) named George (pretending to be a Scientologist in good standing) and the Executive Director of a Scientology Mission and OT 7.

It was the first time that George had conversed with this person after the "Death Announcement." It was extremely strange.

The Mission ED thought that it was WONDERFUL that Ron had "causatively discarded the body," and spoke happily - her words - of "doing OT 15, learning to discard the body [like Ron did], and going [after killing the body] to be with Ron."

If anyone out there has a copy of this stored away somewhere in his garage, please dig it out and put it on the Net.

From this, and other reactions, it was obvious that a portion of the Scientology membership - circa 1986 - had the potential to be happy suicide cultists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCYK_w8AAA&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE6ACAEF0272E1C0E

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
That last video is totally chilling Veda.
I can totally see a core group of "OTs" 'dropping their body' to go to the 'next level'.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
That last video is totally chilling Veda.
I can totally see a core group of "OTs" 'dropping their body' to go to the 'next level'.
Their CSW's to do so will always be rejected as long as they still have money or the potential to make money for scientology.

Apart from that, this scientology concept of "heaven" only exists in the mind. Here's hoping the True Believers change their minds.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Their CSW's to do so will always be rejected as long as they still have money or the potential to make money for scientology.

Apart from that, this scientology concept of "heaven" only exists in the mind. Here's hoping the True Believers change their minds.

I am not thinking about any concept of "heaven" but more of a group so under attack that they 'move on' to a safer place. And not your run of the mill public happily doing their Comm course and dreaming they are saving the world.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Right, and I'm saying that "moving on to the next Level, unencumbered by a body" is scientology's version of "heaven". It's just more whackiness.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

Apart from that, this scientology concept of "heaven" only exists in the mind.

-snip-

The words were, as I recall them, "Learn how to discard the body and go and be with Ron." who is, as Scientologists are told, "waiting for them on the other side of the Bridge."

The implication was that Ron was at some location.

In the #1 FZ group, Ron's Orgs, Ron is believed to be inhabiting a doll body and also the President of the Galactic Confederation on the mothership. Captain Bill currently has an adjoining cabin on the ship, and his own doll body.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The body becomes less and less important the more you $.

An OT VII once told me that deciding to kill yourself is "just like deciding what you're going to have for breakfast."

hmm...

Yup! and thanks for bringing this to light once again.

It really is a major crux of the whole scam, as I have maintained for a while, what better way to end a sting than to have the victim happy with nothing (or even so screwed up it seems like the only 'out' as many have done) and willing to depart this mortal coil? Kinda hard to get yer monies back iffin yer DEAD!
Cult response usually 'Oh, they brought it upon themselves, pulled it in, didn't understand the concepts, had issues, blah-blah-blah...' and thusly avoid culpability for being the force that drove them.
Why are they dead? So many, and yet the lights don't go on when you are within the system because~ ta-da! ~ You give the self-determining switches away to a greed-fueled and conscienceless entity which uses this power to drain every dime/drop of blood from your IRL existance. :duh:

I think this culty tool has been used by several ilks of Messianic grifters. It is akin to something like 'slow murder by rote'. :angry:
Thats the problem with a 'long-scam' that slowly errodes you inner being into pieces that are then molded into the image of the controller, the being inside, the true soul of the body, is forced/coersed to be something it is not, a vile and tricky thing to extradite one's self from. You can call it hypnosis, conditioning, manipulation, what-ever, the goals are definately NOT what is presented as purpose.
Ooooo, that'll only cost you another 20k$ to 'progress'. :angry:

Ya ya, said again... and again... I may be redundant but don't tire of re-structuring mah rants 1,000 different ways~ tis all the same message :grouch:

:scnsucks:

:cheers:

ManicBlowfish

Wow, ended up on this thread after some random web surfing starting with unusual time signatures, Tool, and Maynard James Keenan (I did not know about the '93 CC Int Tool show, that is freaking awesome).

I remember being at FLAG at the time of the death event. i must have been 10, and I think I was sick, and/or it was late or some such, as I didn't actually attend the event, but I do remember vividly my mother telling me how Ron had "decided to drop his body".

That is all. Just wow. Carry on.

Good twin

Floater
Wow, ended up on this thread after some random web surfing starting with unusual time signatures, Tool, and Maynard James Keenan (I did not know about the '93 CC Int Tool show, that is freaking awesome).

I remember being at FLAG at the time of the death event. i must have been 10, and I think I was sick, and/or it was late or some such, as I didn't actually attend the event, but I do remember vividly my mother telling me how Ron had "decided to drop his body".

That is all. Just wow. Carry on.

:welcome: ManicBlowfish