What's new

Scientology: The Higher OT Levels Begin After You Commit Suicide

freethinker

Sponsor
There is a chapter in "Have you lived before this life?" where Ron says, losing your body is no more important than losing your purse.
Now where in the hell would an OTVII get that consideration? Would it have anything to do with (secret?) OT levels hatting or processes? Anyone know if such might be the case? I believe Tory Christman mentioned it.

Vinaire

Sponsor
There is a chapter in "Have you lived before this life?" where Ron says, losing your body is no more important than losing your purse.

Attachment to body IS a hurdle. But that doesn't mean you don't take appropriate care of it in a detached way. You don't have to lose your body to be detached from it.

Read Buddha. See how he acted after attaining Nirvana.

Good twin

Floater
Attachment to body IS a hurdle. But that doesn't mean you don't take appropriate care of it in a detached way. You don't have to lose your body to be detached from it.

Read Buddha. See how he acted after attaining Nirvana.

I take it he didn't start a science fiction cult and employ slave labor to amass a fortune. :wink2:

Vinaire

Sponsor
I take it he didn't start a science fiction cult and employ slave labor to amass a fortune. :wink2:

A datum should be looked at for what it is and not through its association with who said it.

The data "Attachment to body brings suffering," and "One does not have to lose one's body to be detached from it," can be looked at for itself without associating it with either Buddha or with Hubbard.

Associating knowledge with personalities serves only to put a filter there.

Good twin

Floater
A datum should be looked at for what it is and not through its association with who said it.

The data "Attachment to body brings suffering," and "One does not have to lose one's body to be detached from it," can be looked at for itself without associating it with either Buddha or with Hubbard.

I still love you Vinay. Knowledge, personality and every stuff! :yes:

PeterMan

Patron with Honors
PeterMan said:
The body becomes less and less important the more you $.

An OT VII once told me that deciding to kill yourself is "just like deciding what you're going to have for breakfast."

hmm...

Now where in the hell would an OTVII get that consideration? Would it have anything to do with (secret?) OT levels hatting or processes? Anyone know if such might be the case? I believe Tory Christman mentioned it.

Hewwo. This had to do with the person's purpose to join the Billion Year Sea Org. Current body not-qualed, so fresh body needed. However, I checked recently and this person has gotten head on straight and left.

One suicide less is more.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
One thing is for sure. Scientology at all levels is intellectual suicide. Buying into someone else's attitudes and beliefs is not a smart move.

PeterMan

Patron with Honors
After the LRH Death Event, there was lots of gossip and rumors about how in years to come, after Upper OT levels were released, people would go to the Freewinds, wrap up all unfinished cyles of action, and causatively drop their bodies.

This would most likely be allowed to happen ONLY when victim had been bled dry by the cult. Heaven forbid that the cult would let someone attain a dropped-body state whilst still having money left in the bank.

Interestingly a Freewinds missionaire promoted an exact number of OT IXs it would take to clear earth. I forgot the number, it was less than 100 and I was later informed that was "incorrect information."

It totally makes sense that milking money will go on as long as possible, and the unthinkable a last resort.

The missionaire's purpose was to sign people up for the Freakwinds seminars to create more of a group momentum to forward $ back home. Before OT IX will be unleashed on Earth, all $cns have to be OT VIII and all orgs Saint Hill Size! This is how to keep the machine running forever despite lower numbers and milk the last drop of $ possible.

And now the drones - the worker bees work to re-create the same Bridge over n over and less and less shitheads buy it.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Interestingly a Freewinds missionaire promoted an exact number of OT IXs it would take to clear earth. I forgot the number, it was less than 100 and I was later informed that was "incorrect information."

It totally makes sense that milking money will go on as long as possible, and the unthinkable a last resort.

The missionaire's purpose was to sign people up for the Freakwinds seminars to create more of a group momentum to forward $ back home. Before OT IX will be unleashed on Earth, all $cns have to be OT VIII and all orgs Saint Hill Size! This is how to keep the machine running forever despite lower numbers and milk the last drop of $ possible.

And now the drones - the worker bees work to re-create the same Bridge over n over and less and less shitheads buy it.
I'll be impressed when they 'clear' one of their orgs. They're usually staffed by untrained, unaudited dupes. It has to be that way, maybe? Silent policy?

OTBT

Patron Meritorious
Somewhere, out there, are at least several copies of a tape recorded phone conversation from January/February 1986. This recording, which I heard shortly after it was made, and remember fairly well, was between a person (I think now residing in the Netherlands) named George (pretending to be a Scientologist in good standing) and the Executive Director of a Scientology Mission and OT 7.

It was the first time that George had conversed with this person after the "Death Announcement." It was extremely strange.

The Mission ED thought that it was WONDERFUL that Ron had "causatively discarded the body," and spoke happily - her words - of "doing OT 15, learning to discard the body [like Ron did], and going [after killing the body] to be with Ron."

If anyone out there has a copy of this stored away somewhere in his garage, please dig it out and put it on the Net.

From this, and other reactions, it was obvious that a portion of the Scientology membership - circa 1986 - had the potential to be happy suicide cultists.

OT XV sounds about right, I too seem to recall hearing OT XV as the point to causatively dropping your body.

Also, the Grade Chart stops at OT XV. Here is a cropped version of the Grade Chart:

cropz.gif

http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/gradechart.gif

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
OT XV sounds about right, I too seem to recall hearing OT XV as the point to causatively dropping your body.

The Awareness Characteristic at OT XV is "Total Freedom". That does sound about the right place when you become totally free of your body and the rest of the MEST universe. :yes: And as you won't be needing any remaining money or other assets at the completion of this OT Level go ahead and sign that all over as well. :whistling:

fisherman

Patron with Honors
Vinaire wrote:

That statement is nearly flawless syllogistically and one of the most profound I've ever read! It deserves thought. Especially -- "filter" -- what a provocative word choice!

Last edited:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Vinaire;413892 One is not concerned about protecting that body or identity. .[/QUOTE said:
Whatever...

But excuse the scienotlogy speak when I say that this sounds like it would be an overt agaisnt one's body and against one's identity.

as a matter of fact...

it sounds like exactly what the Church would want someone to do.

Rd00

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
So if someone were "fortunate" enough to attain this lofty state, this state where they no longer care about their body and identity...

Does the rundown have something in there to ensure that the individual who attains this lofty state dose not inadvertantly force or foster this viewpoint upon the those who are less than lofty?

I doubt it.

It reeks

Flush it down the johnny with all the rest of the waste.

The ultimate rundown would be a rundown that gave someone the ability to do everything lofty AND have their body and identity to boot.

Of course LRH just was not powerful enough nor smart enough to create a rundown of that nature.

Rd00

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
God

The body becomes less and less important the more you $.

An OT VII once told me that deciding to kill yourself is "just like deciding what you're going to have for breakfast."

hmm...

Is ife THAT bad inside, upper levels? My, my . . .

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Exactly

This would most likely be allowed to happen ONLY when victim had been bled dry by the cult. Heaven forbid that the cult would let someone attain a dropped-body state whilst still having money left in the bank.

Exactly, once they have outlived their 'usefulness' as labor, and - ahem - given up all their money, what better way to rid co$ of burdensome baggage, than to have these people dispose of themselves in the belief they are moving on, out and upward . . .

Greatest Con in History.