What's new

Scientology to Marc and Claire Headley: Spy For Us and We'll Forget the $43K You Owe

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Re: Scientology to Marc and Claire Headley: Spy For Us and We'll Forget the $43K You

I dedicate the following song to Slappy McSavage, Karen Pouw, whoever wrote that clam letter to the Headleys, and basically any clam that tries to muzzle the media and/or Sp's and/or BDA's. Note carefully the Tone 40 couch jumping.

[video=youtube;YcxT90BVvJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxT90BVvJw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

FUCK YOU OSA!!!

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Re: Scientology to Marc and Claire Headley: Spy For Us and We'll Forget the $43K You

I think Claire & Marc absolutely did the right thing by paying this "bill". By doing so they show, once again, what incredibly upstanding people they are. And it just has to be absolutely ramming it up the cult's ass with the support the Headley's are getting, straight into their bank account! Every dollar they receive is such a deep EFF YOU to the cult, they must be feeling it in their eyeballs. :omg:

If the Headleys hadn't paid the bill, the cult would have had ammunition with which to try to discredit, etc. The chain of events here are perfect. Culminating with the crescendo of the letter asking the Headleys to spy. OMG can the cult shoot themselves in the foot any more?!?!?!

Jump

Operating teatime

$31,100.00 :party:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher

I think Claire & Marc absolutely did the right thing by paying this "bill". By doing so they show, once again, what incredibly upstanding people they are.

*** Insert COS rant about unpaid Freeloader debt here ***

:biggrin:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

070621god_bruce-789083.jpg

God! Sssup, dude, love ya work. I always imagined you as woman. You are, indeed, full of surprises. Yeah, of course: Infinite, BLiP, da blipsta, WOG, trainee-SP, companion, what ever.

Also, sorry to have questioned your Word. I kinda, sorta, maybe knew Sindy was one of your sans-wings messengers. And now I have the DOX.

Laters.

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Cross post from: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-by-Marc-Headley-GoFundMe&p=725655#post725655

Re: Headley Family Legal Fund by Marc Headley - GoFundMe

Raised: $32,905.00
http://www.gofundme.com/headleyfamilylegalfund
Goal: $45,000.00

$32,905.00 + $8,500 from Marty/Indie fund = $41,405

Roughly, $4,000 to go.

That was quick. Let's send Headley's some more love!

Hopefully Marc will wright a second book.

"If we can get past this drama I might even write the next book, which picks up right where the last one left off.
Trust me, what they did AFTER we left is just as wild if not worse. There is much we have never revealed due to the legal case.
With that now over, it seems a little more sunlight and cleansing is in order.

Again, thanks for all of the incredible support.

Marc & Claire Headley"

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors

What a great initiative the Headleys had!!!
It shows how clean they are.
Another foot bullet to Miscavige. :duh:
Another book in the workings telling all the atrocities that they had endured.
Miscarriage let me tell you that this is all over the newspapers around the world. :happydance:
All the ideal morgues are empty, and so Fort Homicide. :yes:
:lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

koki

Silver Meritorious Patron

Love this game!
Love from Croatia!

TG1

Angelic Poster

$34,879 (plus whatever comes over from the Debbie Cook Leftover Defense Fund at Marty's)

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron

Our own Sindy and Dave just brought it to - $35,180.00

I think it's their second donation too. Because they are awesome like that!
Can't do my second till tomorrow. :grouch::thumbsup::) Thank you guys and everyone else!

http://www.gofundme.com/15lfi4

Sindy

Crusader

Our own Sindy and Dave just brought it to - $35,180.00

I think it's their second donation too. Because they are awesome like that!
Can't do my second till tomorrow. :grouch::thumbsup::) Thank you guys and everyone else!

Like I said on the page, when we got out we were so broke we had to borrow Marc's book and we both shared it (and fought over who got to read it) at the same time :)

We are doing much better now and I can't think of a better cause to contribute to. Thanks Stat.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Claire posted a new message:

I think I have shed more tears these last few days than I can remember... Not sad tears, but the tears that come automatically when you see incredible acts of kindness.

To add some perspective that I felt it really important to share:

Never have the words "every cloud has a silver lining" been truer for us. We are incredible thankful for the many amazing friends we have. Jason Beghe is an inspiration as are so many others.

To be very clear, the last 3 years of fighting this legal battle have been tough. I sought therapy after being grilled by scientology lawyers on the subject of forced abortions, simply because I could not stop crying. And there were many other tough times as well.

Those deposition transcripts will be made available. There is much we have not said, because for the last two years, we were told not to talk to anyone about our cases. Media included. Not because of what we might say, but because every media article and internet posting provided a justification for scn lawyers to continue deposition well beyond what was needed (this is another way in which they managed to inflate the final legal costs bill - in federal court, we were only required to do 1 day of deposition and they dragged it out to 5 days for each of us).

Yes, in the legal system, we lost. But when it comes to exposing abuse and forcing scientology to change some of its evil ways, we won.

And in the end, losing was a blessing in disguise. Because what would the alternative have been? If we won our appeal, we had been told that it would have rapidly headed to settlement. And what would that mean? That we would have to enter into any form of agreement with COS and, worse, accept their blood money?

No.

I feel Marc summed it up perfectly.

What? We would end up raising our children on money from COS that was obtained from the likes of many people we have since met and heard their heart wrenching stories? Like Luis and Rocio Garcia? Karen De la Carriere? Mary Jo Leavitt? And the very long list of other people whose hard earned money was cruelly taken under false pretenses?

No, we could never live with that, and we do NOT want our children to grow up with anything other than respectfully earned and obtained money.

Thank you again for the incredible outpouring of support we have received here.

I will remain forever changed by this - I may have lost some faith in the legal system, but ultimately I have gained a whole new view of the power of love and humanity.

And for the many of you who have given us heartwarming congrats regarding our expected #3, thank you SO much. We are thankful to know we have a healthy babe on the way, and no doubt this one will bring us as much joy as the two children we are already blessed with.

With love,

Claire

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron

We are doing much better now and I can't think of a better cause to contribute to.

Same here, Sindy! We love you guys! And Headley's are one awesome family! :)