What's new

Scientology training attack dogs in Clearwater, Florida

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology training attack dogs in Clearwater, Florida.

Photograph is at link.

Tony Ortega: Beware, protesters: Scientology has been training attack dogs at a Clearwater warehouse

http://tonyortega.org/2016/09/23/be...ard-dogs-to-attack-at-a-clearwater-warehouse/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

The building sits on a large parcel at 2000 Calumet St., which includes trees and a lawn. And on that lawn, Scientology employees have been seen training guard dogs, including an exercise having the dogs attack a man wearing a special protective suit.

“Last week they had a guy in the ‘attack’ suit and we were watching the dogs attack him. This week they’ve been walking the dogs back and forth working them with commands,” says our eyewitness.

At our request, our tipster managed to take a photo of a man with a dog to back up his observations, but he said the exercises with the attack suit were already concluded.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Cross-posted from a comment on the Underground Bunker article:

-----​

Using Dr. Hubbard's "Data Series", I have been able to detect 3 reasons for the ATTACK dogs:

1) With all the viral entheta about Scn on the internet, OSA has found it increasingly difficult to recruit ATTACK thetans.

2) Security had to be dramatically stepped up because while Ron's Bluebird motorhome was recently being restored (for the grand opening of the "L. Ron Hubbard; Messiah, Madman, Metteyya or Meshugga?" museum) they finally found the missing OT 9 and 10 materials. And the ATTACK dogs are needed to safeguard the materials from the prying eyes of psychs, saboteurs & insolvent scientologists.

3) Because Ron's super-theta religious scripture says to always ATTACK.

HelluvaHoax!

CalumetMap2a-e1474635255800_zpsnvdyo3ah.jpg

AERIAL RECON PHOTO: UPDATED!

DRPF_zpso7urfol6.jpg

DRPF (abbreviation): Dog Rehabilitation Project Force; a spiritual retreat to handle CIC[SUP]1 [/SUP]that refuse to attack.

[SUP]1[/SUP] CIC - Counter-intentioned canine

Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Yeah I was expecting this

Can't wait for the first professor to get bit they'll get a fat payout

Also surprised protestors don't bring their dogs

Hubbard or Mary had shitzus? Forget her name but there's a woman who told the story how when Hubbard died the dogs were fighting so their blood got on the people around at the time making the situation even more strange...

And what's Miscaviges beagles name? The one that has a rank and costume?

They remind me of Caligula appointing horses after he went mad

And Hubbard and dms dogs were trained to sense out ethics and barrel at it?

Lol

Guess operating thetans have no power so they depend on dogs that's sad...

Going to all that trouble to become powerful only to resort down to redneck wog tech lol

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wouldn't anyone (other than police) commanding an attack dog to attack anyone for any reason be in serious trouble with law - criminal and civil - ?
Unless the dogs are just left on a fenced property and will only attack intruders/trespassers - and even then, if the dog is trained to kill or main, cause seriously injuries - wouldn't the owners be held criminally/civilly responsible - ?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Wouldn't anyone (other than police) commanding an attack dog to attack anyone for any reason be in serious trouble with law - criminal and civil - ?
Unless the dogs are just left on a fenced property and will only attack intruders/trespassers - and even then, if the dog is trained to kill or main, cause seriously injuries - wouldn't the owners be held criminally/civilly responsible - ?
The key words are, "for any reason." If the dog was used in REASONABLE self-defense by an innocent person, or REASONABLE defense of an innocent third party, then probably not. (By "reasonable" I mean that both the decision to use force was reasonable, and the amount of force used was reasonable.) For example, if a theoretical "bad guy" pulled a gun on an innocent security guard, the guard let the dog loose, and the dog bit the "bad guy," I can't imagine there would be any criminal or civil liability.

Having said that, attack dogs are a big risk in terms of civil and criminal liability. Xenu help you if the dog gets loose and bites an innocent person.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

The key words are, "for any reason." If the dog was used in REASONABLE self-defense by an innocent person, or REASONABLE defense of an innocent third party, then probably not. (By "reasonable" I mean that both the decision to use force was reasonable, and the amount of force used was reasonable.) For example, if a theoretical "bad guy" pulled a on an innocent security guard, the guard let the dog loose, and the dog bit the "bad guy," I can't imagine there would be any criminal or civil liability.

Having said that, attack dogs are a big risk in terms of civil and criminal liability. Xenu help you if the dog gets loose and bites an innocent person.

I seriously doubt Scientologists would ever use attack dogs--unless literally forced to under extremely dire circumstances. Like, for example, if a staff member's stats were down or their senior could perceive counter-intention in their space.

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

Not necessarily so.

Possibly, but again: Not necessarily so. It'd depend on the circumstances.

About the training of protective dogs / security dogs:

Certificate 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HXTaeLfr0w

Certificate 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxHqnQwuAxE

In his younger days, my father (RIP) trained dogs up to Certificate 3.

Well-trained dogs would never hurt anyone unless ordered to, and well-trained, responsible dog trainers would never let any un-initiated person near their security dogs in training.

If a dog hurts a human, most judges would probably order to kill the dog - only the verdict for the owner would vary, depending on whether s/he had commanded the dog to attack or not.

Leland

Crusader
I think that Flag would utilize a dog like that against protesters.....Perhaps to keep them away from a certain spot or location.

On the other hand.....what if these dogs are being trained to keep SO persons ( as an example ) inside a particular building at night....?

In other words....keep people in....and restrict their movements at certain time in certain places?

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
As MrNobody already wrote, the training described in the article is the typical training for GUARD (or PROTECTION) dogs (and NOT for ATTACK dogs).

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
This week they’ve been walking the dogs back and forth working them with commands.

Do they mean they're running Upper Indocs on the dogs? Look at that wall! Walk over to that wall! Paw that Wall! Turn around!

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah I was expecting this

Can't wait for the first professor to get bit they'll get a fat payout

Also surprised protestors don't bring their dogs

Hubbard or Mary had shitzus? Forget her name but there's a woman who told the story how when Hubbard died the dogs were fighting so their blood got on the people around at the time making the situation even more strange...

And what's Miscaviges beagles name? The one that has a rank and costume?

They remind me of Caligula appointing horses after he went mad

And Hubbard and dms dogs were trained to sense out ethics and barrel at it?

Lol

Guess operating thetans have no power so they depend on dogs that's sad...

Going to all that trouble to become powerful only to resort down to redneck wog tech lol[/QUOTE]

My thought exactly: OT Power-Tone 40-Ethics Presence-Canine Auxiliary Unit, (Read: PR Nightmare).

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

In true Sea Org fashion, they must do everything themselves, supplanting inferior wag [sic] tech with superior Scientology tech.

phenomanon

Canyon
They were training dogs on the rooftop at AOLA in the mid-80's. AO had Uniformed Security up there, and what appeared to be German Shepherds.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I think that Flag would utilize a dog like that against protesters.....Perhaps to keep them away from a certain spot or location.

On the other hand.....what if these dogs are being trained to keep SO persons ( as an example ) inside a particular building at night....?

In other words....keep people in....and restrict their movements at certain time in certain places?

I think your scenario seems likely: that the dogs are not intended for use against non-Scns, but rather to deter attempts by Scientologists to escape. They already use terror and violence against staff.

Against non-Scns who would not hesitate to file civil and criminal charges if threatened by vicious dogs, the use of dogs has a big downside. Against already-cowed RPF'ers who might be thinking of escape, there is less of a downside.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think your scenario seems likely: that the dogs are not intended for use against non-Scns, but rather to deter attempts by Scientologists to escape. They already use terror and violence against staff.

Against non-Scns who would not hesitate to file civil and criminal charges if threatened by vicious dogs, the use of dogs has a big downside. Against already-cowed RPF'ers who might be thinking of escape, there is less of a downside.

"Why does a Scientology security guard train dogs to attack? .....Because he can."

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Scientology training attack dogs in Clearwater, Florida ?????

I thought they were trained on Fort Harrison Ave

:confused2:

Last edited: