What's new

Scientology Using Paris, France ISIS Islamic State Terrorist Attacks For Fundraising

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Re: Scientology Using Paris, France ISIS Islamic State Terrorist Attacks For Fundrais

I just had a brief look through a copy of Way To Happiness and I noticed that almost every principle in it was violated by Hubbard himself on a regular basis.

I think it would be useful to see an analysis of this booklet with references showing how Hubbard lived in relation to these principles.

Maybe someone has already done it?

I love that idea!

I think that it's been done in bits, here and there, but I don't recall seeing it all in one well organized place.

A really cool idea!!

Some Random Guy

Patron with Honors
Re: Scientology Using Paris, France ISIS Islamic State Terrorist Attacks For Fundrais

I just had a brief look through a copy of Way To Happiness and I noticed that almost every principle in it was violated by Hubbard himself on a regular basis.

I think it would be useful to see an analysis of this booklet with references showing how Hubbard lived in relation to these principles.

Hubbard regarded himself as the Game Maker and not as a player in HIS($cientology) game. From memory, I think this is covered in Fundamentals of Thought. The Game Maker is that guy who made the game, the rules, penalties and rewards, but who is senior to it or above that game. The game players play the game with or without knowledge of the existence of the Game Maker.

Hubbard made the game and thus, is not governed by its rules.

The Way to Happiness Program is for all you mere scientologist, Hubbard was above those rules.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

I think Marty was saying that there have been far more important things to do, for the various dept of justices around the world, than to put too many resources on pursuing the piddly little CofS. That's what I understood from that wordpress quote.
Doesnt he understand that a government can do two things at once?
An internal fraud investigation wouldn't even be the same department.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

I think Marty's meaning is clear from the title of his essay, which you accidentally omitted:

When Distraction Becomes Destructive

https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2015/11/17/when-distraction-becomes-destructive/

I also find the juxtaposition of Marty's essay and Mike's article (linked and excerpted above) to be interesting.

Yeah, I'm half a person on my mobile device.
I should have included it.

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

Hubbard was a brilliant man.
His research involved him sitting in his own chair, analytically observing;
"My teeth are falling out, I should brush them".
Being mankind best friend, he of course passed this wisdom on to us.
Brush your teeth.
Hip, hip.

Veda

Sponsor

Scientology "Ethics" overrides the PR and front group "particle" called 'The Way to Happiness'; and the confidential definition of "Ethics" overrides the publicized definition of "Ethics."

There's more to 'TWTH', and its background, but that's probably the most important point.

"A 'feeling of guilt' is no where near as sharp as a knife in the back or ground glass in the soup." From 'The Way to Happiness'.

vj-smith.jpg

"I ain't gonna drink no more soup!"

Last edited:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

On second thought, re; Marty's post. Investigating a mind destroying brainwashing cult seems like the exact right thing to do in light of national security. For obvious reasons.

I wonder how much Reed Slatkin money made its way into Marty's pocket, back in the day?
Slatkin ran the biggest scam in American history before Madoff came along.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Yeah. The Way to Happiness Pamphlets will stop murderous Islamic terrorists.

I NEARLY BLEW INFIDELS UP
BUT THEN I READ RON'S 'WAY TO HAPPINESS'
AND I STOPPED JUST IN TIME!

hqdefault.jpg

NOW, INSTEAD OF BLOWING UP INFIDELS
I WILL BLOW UP SQUIRRELS & PSYCHS
THANKS RON

I do wish you'd behave yourself HH ... I almost fell of my chair (I think it was the "thanks Ron" in the context of your post wot did it).

Gallows humour?

:lol:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Yeah. The Way to Happiness Pamphlets will stop murderous Islamic terrorists.
...or, alternatively, give sea org members something to wipe their arses with.

hummingbird

Patron with Honors

I'm gnashing my teeth for a different reason.

As a person of French descent, the whole idea that distributing those piddly little WTH booklets with those sappy, obvious, "precepts" in them in ANY WAY "returns the flow" for the donation of the Statue of Liberty to these here United States makes me want to hurl.

Only a cultist would read that letter and go "yeah, yeah, return the flow!"

Whatta buncha merde.

:puke2:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious

a parody comic of how lrh violated every step of the way to hapiness for kids would be epic, particularly the tragedy he put his families through

or a regular scientology picture book for the public showing the tech for applying black dianetecs and dead agenting

see kids, here's how a cult claiming to cause the greatest good will not only convince you the greatest good is to sign your soul up for a billion years of slavery, abort your children, make you divorce your spouse, disown your friends, coworkers, customers and kids but also make you bankrupt

but the fun doesn't stop there, they finish up after you leave in disgust after decades of loyal dedication by using your own donations and confessions to harass and sue you so they can have absolute certainty that their tech wrecked your life like none other! that's how uptone upstat thetans operate because homo sapiens are inferior!

...and that's what you get for not googling scientology before believing you can become a god by following in the steps of a greedy old white american guru from the 50's who thought he was not just buddha reincarnated but will return as the antichrist, YOU GOTTA THINK BIG!

how embarassing...

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

For me....he sounds confused.....and a pompous jackass....

What would he know about German Intelligence Services....and what they are doing?

I can't answer your question, but, for a while, Marty had been (and maybe still is) in touch with Ursula Caberta, so it may well be that he knows at least something about the cult situation in Germany. I don't know how much he does/doesn't know, though.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Scientology "Ethics" overrides the PR and front group "particle" called 'The Way to Happiness'; and the confidential definition of "Ethics" overrides the publicized definition of "Ethics."

There's more to 'TWTH', and its background, but that's probably the most important point.

"A 'feeling of guilt' is no where near as sharp as a knife in the back or ground glass in the soup." From 'The Way to Happiness'.

vj-smith.jpg

"I ain't gonna drink no more soup!"

Chris Shelton has begun a video series on Scientology Front Groups.

The photo is an excellent example of one of the ways these Front Groups "position" (insinuate) themselves with presumably legitimate groups.

It is likely that the "Mad Dads" group is a genuine grass-roots community based organization.

These groups tend to operate on shoestring budgets and are comprised of very well meaning folks.

OSA is tasked with identifying them, and once one has been selected, a "representative" from the WTH Foundation makes contact and offers a "grant" (in the form of WTH booklets with the groups name on the cover.)

The product they are looking for is the photo op as seen above.

That's it. OSA and the WTH can now piggyback on any good works that Mad Dads does.

With Scientology it's all image and no substance, and always covert manipulation.

Last edited: