'Scientology want to discredit Katie Holmes'

Smilla

Ordinary Human
She infamously 'blindsided' Tom Cruise by filing for divorce last month, leaving the Church of Scientology in a public relations nightmare.

And now the church is seeking to 'discredit' Katie Holmes, according to a former member, who claims to have 'seen internal memos' on the subject.

'Katie would have been excommunicated normally, and behind the scenes she probably already is,' Scientology defector Samantha Domingo told The Hollywood Reporter.

Purple Rain

Crusader
Yes, you can already see the beginnings of the chipping away at Holmes' character and credibility in some of the articles. And let's face it, if you are working for OSA, how bad would your stats be after the media onslaught! How many square inches of bad press have they had to report?

So, of course, first thing you would do would be to try and get stories published that are good for the cult or Tom Cruise in the line they are wanting to push. Whether they do it by bribery or bullying or deceit they would be after that product to "handle the hell" out of the situation.

They are too smart to go after a public figure as sympathetic as Katie Holmes overtly. It will be a covert chipping away at her reputation.

I would love to know the contents of some of the memos that Samantha Domingo has seen, but I do understand that she would need to protect the identity of those still inside.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
A big "VVWD" to Sam for kicking some serious cult ass!

Takes courage to speak out like that. Good for her!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology: Public Opinion - Crazy, Kooky, Evil CULT!

Katie Holmes: Public Opinion - darling, wholesome, sweet and damn brilliant woman who got out of the Crazy, kooky, evil CULT!!:yes:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
But wait, Sam has been out for years? She left the SO long ago and then was a public for years while married to whathisface (grand)son of the famous opera singer.

How would she know about any "internal" memos on the current situation with Katie?

Don't get me wrong, I like Sam. Im also pretty impressed with how she's opened her eyes to the stuff beyond MartyWorld, but I just don't understand how she could have any current insider dirt.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
--snipped--

And let's face it, if you are working for OSA, how bad would your stats be after the media onslaught! How many square inches of bad press have they had to report?

Yeah, OSA is in a world of hurt if they bring more bad news to their cult leader.

We join an emergency meeting at Int where COB demands an update from OSA.

COB
You cocks*ckers better have theta news this time!

OSA EXEC
Sir, we are happy to report that we have begun
implementing your brilliant idea and the entheta
stats are already downtrending.

COB
That f*cking graph better be theta, assh*ole!

INT EXEC
(shows graph)
It's very f*cking theta sir.

images-2-1.jpg

COB
Finally, some goddamned, cocks*cking, f*cking theta!
What are your successful actions?

INT EXEC
Just what you said sir. We had all our VMs buy up all
the newspapers in every city and then we implemented
the new Ideal Org Window Washing Project.​

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
People still have not forgotten TC making a complete dick out of himself on Oprah.

In the public eye, Katie has done no wrong. $cn is really screwed this time because that also means that in the public eye, Katie can do no wrong.

guanoloco

As-Wased
Go to Walmart or its equivalent and count the rags covering this story. The public adore Katie and abhor Tom.

Merely strike up conversations with the checkout folks and you'll get an earful.

Demented LRH

Patron Meritorious
They know damn well that the public is sympathetic to Katie, any attempt to tarnish her image would backfire. But they have to pretend that they are doing something to control the damage to prevent their sorry ass from being sent to RPF.

As a former Sea Org member I know that a lot of Sea Org members just pretend to do their duties knowing all too well that a lot of things are beyond their control. But Hubbard wrote that they should be in charge of the MEST universe no matter what, so they often take blame for something that they cannot prevent from happening.

Div6

Crusader
The covers of the rags in MY checkout line we are about how, after Tom's first visitation, while dropping off Suri, she said she wanted to stay with her dad....

Initially I thought, ok, here it comes...setting up Katie for the fall. But then, the deal is done. And for the TC camp to engage upon "parental alienation" would be a stratregy with huge potential downside, and very little upside...

guanoloco

As-Wased
Me thinks the Cruise ship has hit a reef...more like he's scuttled it himself.

Remember all the yap in Dianetics and SOS about whirlwind marriages at the drop of a hat?

And this one contrived so synthetically.

Jquepublic

But wait, Sam has been out for years? She left the SO long ago and then was a public for years while married to whathisface (grand)son of the famous opera singer.

How would she know about any "internal" memos on the current situation with Katie?

Don't get me wrong, I like Sam. Im also pretty impressed with how she's opened her eyes to the stuff beyond MartyWorld, but I just don't understand how she could have any current insider dirt.

She still has friends that are in. She described them as moles - people who are pretending to be "with the program" but are acting as spies and leaking info to the outside.

secretiveoldfag

The covers of the rags in MY checkout line we are about how, after Tom's first visitation, while dropping off Suri, she said she wanted to stay with her dad....

Initially I thought, ok, here it comes...setting up Katie for the fall. But then, the deal is done. And for the TC camp to engage upon "parental alienation" would be a stratregy with huge potential downside, and very little upside...

I also wondered why he is being so stupid. But then :duh: