Scientology wants YOU to borrow money to contribute to the Church of Scientology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
The Church of Scientology wants YOU to borrow money to contribute to Scientology.

From Mike Rinder. Please go to Mike's post for his full analysis.

Scientology Fundraising — The Reality

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/scientology-fundraising-the-reality/

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Loans1.jpg
    Loans1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Loans2.jpg
    Loans2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Loans3.jpg
    Loans3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Loans4.jpg
    Loans4.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 166

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
omg the cognative dissonance is deafening...

i remember listening to rons journal where he says he took off his tinfoil hat and finally realized the real problem! a dozen or so world bankers are supressing the planet!

the solution is... BORROW ON CREDIT TO FIGHT THEM!

most scientologists borrow to donate, in turn they feed their own enemy, who do you think gets more money out of scientology? the ias or the world bankers who are making much more money off scientologists paying the minimum with compound interest for their whole life?

scientology, helping increase the gap of inequality, that stat really is straight up and vertical! ITS RAINING FOOTBULLETS!

and the only bad thing he says about them is some rambling about bigamy and illegetimate children LOL PKB

i need something to wash this taste out of my mouth...

mockingbird

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is so tragicomic. The new show "dupes into debt" can chronicle how low, medium and even high income people can bet big, then double down, way down on Scientology and lose it all !! And the money is the least valuable thing they lose ! Don't forget their sanity, family they disconnect from and their freedom. Scientology has the game where everybody loses !!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Back when I was Boston Org staff during the 80's the Flag World Tour came through and briefed prospects for Flag on a solution to come up with a good chunk of money for your "Bridge". Even if you presently had none.

Apply for 10-20 credit cards simultaneously and each of the banks involved will consider your application unaware that you've also applied for all these other cards.

This could give you a chunk of $50,000 or $100,000 to put down on your Bridge!

And don't worry about all this credit card debt you're creating as it will be a piece of cake to handle once you've risen to a whole new level of ability by doing the Bridge steps you've paid for.

I was tempted to do this back at that time. Thank Xenu I never followed through! :)

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Back when I was Boston Org staff during the 80's the Flag World Tour came through and briefed prospects for Flag on a solution to come up with a good chunk of money for your "Bridge". Even if you presently had none.

Apply for 10-20 credit cards simultaneously and each of the banks involved will consider your application unaware that you've also applied for all these other cards.

And don't worry about all this credit card debt you're creating as it will be a piece of cake to handle once you've risen to a whole new level of ability by doing the Bridge steps you've paid for.

I was tempted to do this back at that time. Thank Xenu I never followed through! :)
I was aware of that. I am also aware of a variation.

A and B are Scientologists. Neither alone qualifies for the desired loans.

A guarantees B's loan from bank / finance company / person C.

B guarantees A's loan from bank / finance company / person D.

C and D are not the same person / entity. C and D are not aware of the cross-guarantees.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Hubbards policy on finance and how to maintain credit solvency

was to never borrow money

another foot bullet by DM.

The church doesn't have to borrow because they suck the public dry

And of course everything lrh wrote he contradicts elsewhere

I tried showing that reference to reges and they pulled out other references

It's also funny how the church will tell public you become rich magically by going up the bridge

If that was really the case then they would send staff up the bridge to make money

Reasonable

How to design proper Scientology statistical analysis.
First find the outcome you want
Then fit the numbers you get to the desired outcome.

25 people go deep into debt to donate.

24 go bankrupt

1 hits it big, by hard work or luck, he inherits money or has another a windfall. Or his business expands. He gives the credit of his fortune to “the tech” because that is what “indicates.”

The other 24 must be PTS because if donating out of your financial ability worked for 1 person it must work for all.

This would be funny if it weren't true.

Hail Xenu !

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
My own magical solution to handle my finances was to leave scientology!

Over the following months/years all my debts were paid off and all pressure to donate more money was eliminated.

I would definitely like all scientologists to have the gains I've had.:yes:

Victoria

Patron Meritorious

I am so glad I got out before credit cards were something everyone had. It was a narrow escape.
Time magazine is still calling for the abolition of tax exempt statuses for religions.
http://time.com/3939143/nows-the-time-to-end-tax-exemptions-for-religious-institutions/
And not a week goes by now that I don't see at least a handful of articles addressing the same topic.

Would be great if an openly gay couple would demand a wedding at Flag. We're so close to the tipping point, that could be the situation that pushes things over the brink.

cleared cannibal

This is so tragicomic. The new show "dupes into debt" can chronicle how low, medium and even high income people can bet big, then double down, way down on Scientology and lose it all !! And the money is the least valuable thing they lose ! Don't forget their sanity, family they disconnect from and their freedom. Scientology has the game where everybody loses !!

When you are "all in" it keeps one from asking themselves the question: What if it is not true?

You can't afford for it not to be true. Keeps one from seeing the truth.

Elronius of Marcabia

It's not "Scientology" thats wants you to borrow, Scientology is a bunch of shit
that fatso wrote, it is fatso and all his followers that want you to borrow.

Hoobards dead so......

Start with Miscaviage and work down the line with the lowest staff member
and public included, they have names they have faces and they are complicit
in the con, whether they realise it or not.

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
--snipped---

Hoobards dead so......

Start with Miscaviage and work down the line with the lowest staff member
and public included, they have names they have faces and they are complicit
in the con, whether they realise it or not.

Makes me think of something. I long wondered what is it exactly that people keep on doing things they would know is not quite right. After all, it is just as easy to say "no" as "yes". I heard once that all humans have a secret switch in their mind and if you know how to operate this switch, you could control them. A alien said this, so it must be true :).

Oh yes sure enough! I was really listening (on youtube) to this extraterrestrial beings story about this switch. Then I was left wondering what manipulation switch this may be. After one year and 2 months thinking I am starting to see light. It has something to do with "guilt". It's a virtual "culpability guilt" lever in the brain. This switch is a relict of genetical tinkering with the human race in the past to make them more controlable. Now that's my word, I am making this up and everybody elses opinion is a good as mine :)

Anyway, what it comes down to is that almost all people are controlable by instilling "guilt" in them. On some people it doesn't seem to work on the outset but I found this to be a misleading impression. This button works always and without fail, even on psychopaths although not always immediately visibly.

I haven't figured out how to telepathically "operate" the switch but I am working on it.

Why do people fund ideal orgs? It's totally stupid! Yet they do. It's the "guilt" switch. So whenever you feel guilty, do whatever you like, except one thing - NEVER, EVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PAY!!!

renegade

attachment.php

It amazes me that scn think that they "pulled-in" this windfall because they donated, rather than think "I could have had all the money I donated PLUS this windfall."

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Also, does anyone else remember postulate checks?

Yes! That was where someone would write a cheque, not necessarily having the money in their account to cover the amount. But it was a postulate, and writing a fraudulent cheque wasn't really criminal, it was, 'putting it there in the physical universe...' The really crap part was when the reg would actually cash the cheque which would bounce...

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
The certificate says "Gold Humanitarian"? Surely anybody with even a whiff of 'knowingness' will have mentally replaced that with "Credulous Prat".

Oh well... natural selection at work, I suppose.